[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

Finally got all my pieces and luckily 6L my staff, it feels so good.

"
Kasablank wrote:
Am i doing smth wrong or is it just as planned that i get rekt by bosses? Even argus in merciless lab 2 shot me if i don't use decoy totem to tank. May be that's because i don't have that boots and amulet?

Decoy Totem is your best friend until get at least sustainable Mind Over Matter, the build dont have Armour so dont mitigate physical damage.

The defences of this build are Immortal Call, Mind Over Matter, High Life/Mana regen and Leech, so until u dont have this u cant facetank, u have to Dodge and use Decoy Totem and Stone Golem.
"
Pikey23 wrote:
How\where can I find these items for this build guys?

Best way is from Market, if u hope drop what u need in this game u're a Crazy Dreamer XD
"
Noteslol wrote:
Finally got all my pieces and luckily 6L my staff, it feels so good.

Gratz :D
btw what you think of
vs

Kalisa gives more dps in numbers (especially with 6linked Pledge and jewel +100 mana usage = permanent +2% base crit chance while we casting), but as we know Winds of Change also gives projectile speed, which is nice for FP.

Can't decide what is better, any ideas?)
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
btw what you think of
vs

Kalisa gives more dps in numbers (especially with 6linked Pledge and jewel +100 mana usage = permanent +2% base crit chance while we casting), but as we know Winds of Change also gives projectile speed, which is nice for FP.

Personally I prefer Winds of Change for projectiles speed even if movement speed reduction annoying.
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
btw what you think of
vs

Kalisa gives great crit boost (~30% -> 40% in game tooltip). As i move deeper into Atlas, i realize that build lacks DPS, so i will probably add Increases Strike Chance gem as 6th link (to put crit rate even higher).

You can select Winds of Change for distant combats(off-screen kills) and more stable but lesser DPS.

Question about Kaom's Roots is still open for me.
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
btw what you think of
vs

Kalisa gives great crit boost (~30% -> 40% in game tooltip). As i move deeper into Atlas, i realize that build lacks DPS, so i will probably add Increases Strike Chance gem as 6th link (to put crit rate even higher).

You can select Winds of Change for distant combats(off-screen kills) and more stable but lesser DPS.

Question about Kaom's Roots is still open for me.

Which question? I missed it sry

Spoiler

It's just me thinking of dilemma Kaom's Roots vs Mutewind =)
"
ElvinF0x wrote:

Spoiler

It's just me thinking of dilemma Kaom's Roots vs Mutewind =)

Well Mutewind give around 70k dps, not bad, if u dont have any survivability problem i suggest use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info