[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
zio_kose wrote:
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
If i feel like i dont need lightning warp, what sweet 5-6 link cwdt configuration we can create in chest?)
or not cwdt
(flame dash in gloves)

Skills that come to my mind that could be useful:

- Frost Wall
- Blind linked to something, maybe CWDT + some spell + blind (Orb of Storm for Bosses?)
- Some Totem
- Blood Rage
- Rallying Cry
- Vaal Lightning Trap
- Vaal Haste
- More support gems for Flame Dash so can use higher lv Arcane Surge

I remember for sure that Orb of Storms doesn't work with CWDT. But anyway will check other variants)

Btw which other supports could be nice for Flame Dash?

my equip now on 83 lvl:

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 17, 2017, 5:14:46 PM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
If i feel like i dont need lightning warp, what sweet 5-6 link cwdt configuration we can create in chest?)
or not cwdt
(flame dash in gloves)

Skills that come to my mind that could be useful:

- Frost Wall
- Blind linked to something, maybe CWDT + some spell + blind (Orb of Storm for Bosses?)
- Some Totem
- Blood Rage
- Rallying Cry
- Vaal Lightning Trap
- Vaal Haste
- More support gems for Flame Dash so can use higher lv Arcane Surge

I remember for sure that Orb of Storms doesn't work with CWDT. But anyway will check other variants)

Btw which other supports could be nice for Flame Dash?

my equip now on 83 lvl:

Efficacy because would increase Arcane Surge Duration and for the 6° anything just for increase mana multiplier.
I got Voll's Devotion, but still experiment with alternative setup

Here is mine version
Spoiler

-Kalisa's Grace -> really great boost to crit rate and dps
-Gifts From Above -> crit rate, IIR (as we crit often), more chances for Consecrated Ground

By now it's really good clear speed, rather tanky (didn't get last Ascention, it will put suvivability even further)

Things to try for this build:
- change boots to Death's Door (bleed immune, +1 end charge) or Kaom's Roots
- try one of these armors: Atziri's Splendour (ideal for fast clear due to +100 mana and Life on kill)
- 6 link Pledge (on my way, but with my luck it may take whole league =( )

Would appreciate your comments.

"
ElvinF0x wrote:
I got Voll's Devotion, but still experiment with alternative setup

Here is mine version
Spoiler

-Kalisa's Grace -> really great boost to crit rate and dps
-Gifts From Above -> crit rate, IIR (as we crit often), more chances for Consecrated Ground

By now it's really good clear speed, rather tanky (didn't get last Ascention, it will put suvivability even further)

Things to try for this build:
- change boots to Death's Door (bleed immune, +1 end charge) or Kaom's Roots
- try one of these armors: Atziri's Splendour (ideal for fast clear due to +100 mana and Life on kill)
- 6 link Pledge (on my way, but with my luck it may take whole league =( )

Would appreciate your comments.

I rly like Gifts from Above, originally I wanted to put it in the build but I thought it was hard to get in the New League and since there was already Voll's Devotion, I didnt want to put any other legacy items, but if u already have it can be very good because u would have Consecrated Ground very often and the dmg bonus is perfect.

The problems of others Uniques is basically 2:

1 - Very hard cap resistances with all Uniques
2 - HP. Without Kaom's Root u lose a ton of HP and stun immunity, if u dont have stun immunity from items u have to take it from Pantheon, that's mean u lose "Soul of Solaris" that gives you a nice boost to the defenses, in my opinion more HP and cirt immunity if critted recently give more defences compared to 1 endurance charge and bleed immunity (covered by a simple flask).

I dont know how much dmg give that gloves because planner dont show me, have HP and free Faster Casting, maybe can think some combo for use Flame Dash or Lightning Warp inside for save 1 slot and think some repositioning for be able to use Kaom Heart Chest, could work but need some test, maybe u can do it :P

Final Considerations:

Only Death's Door are not worth, in my opinion, honestly if i had to change boots, i would use Mutewind, for the Ring if u are able to cover the Resistances is very good, for the Gloves need some Test.
1. This league it's easier to cap res with Abyss jewels (+10 to all +12 to Fire\Cold\Lightning)
2. Agree, we lose up to 500 HP and it's huge... In this case it's a must for bosses (but i still hate them due to low speed >_< )

Still waiting for higher tier maps (don't have much time) to compare my setup with yours initial build.

Thanks again for this great build idea!
I only have a couple GCP and all my skill gems are about to hit lvl 20, what do you recommend to do for the first lets say 5?
"
Noteslol wrote:
I only have a couple GCP and all my skill gems are about to hit lvl 20, what do you recommend to do for the first lets say 5?

You must be joking =) You can buy 3 GCP for 2 Chaos now
btw why Vortex and not Frost Bomb?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
Noteslol wrote:

Absolutely Freezing Pulse, i cant live without that Projectiles Speed bonus XD
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
btw why Vortex and not Frost Bomb?

Because with Inevitable Judgement u ignore enemies resistances when crit, that's work both for the bonus and for the malus, when u crit enemies resistances are always setted at 0, so penetration or Curses like Elemental Weakness are not very effective, obviously u have to crit a lot.

Vortex Chill, so slow enemies Movements and Attack/Cast speed and also do about 30k dps.

According to Planner, Frost Bomb give me only about 4k dps VS Guardians/Shaper with my 66% Chance to Crit. (without Increased Critical Strike Chance Gem)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info