Path of Nerfs

"
Chris wrote:

Rise of the Phoenix
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%). Life regeneration has been increased to 15 to 20 per second (from 6). New versions now also grant 40 to 60 Life (this cannot be divined).

This item granted too much maximum fire resistance, more than any other shield provided for any other maximum resistance type. This made it far too easy to max out fire resistance on a Righteous Fire character. Other bonuses on the item have been added or increased to have the item remain useful for other builds.

Conclusion
Well, there's the list of significant nerfs. Hopefully we didn't forget any important ones. We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!

That is just I do not understand why you decided to nerf RF build. I have been running this for multiple leagues and had fun with that. Such a nice casual and slow paced style is what i like, or liked a lot. Now that 'it is not easy to max out fire resistance'- well it is impossible to max out fire resistance - I can't run around maps - not that high tiered ones - with ease of mind. It is not like RF Build was overpowered or needed any nerf, like new 'vaal pact' made more build nearly immortal because they do milions of damage. If you nerfed that shield, you should provide additional item or skill or purity of rire with additional max fire resistance to make it up for endgame content. I do not like that nerf to be honest, it is like not needed :/ /whine

I guess it is time to start looking at any other OP build where your character is immortal because of milions of damage. And I do not like that kind of stuff, which makes me want to play it a bit less
I can not recognise PoE..

There is dead trade channel, dead trade sites, deat trade at whole.

Peoples which I played with is gone, and only there is some which is "running" those pointless "leagues" or whatever.

Even the goldeseller sites have no interest anymore into the PoE.

WTF did You've done with my PoE ?! Why those nerfs was so importat that you destroy the game for many just to fit it for a few, which even does not play the builds like Energy Shields ?!

I just can not understand.. OMG !
Solid nerfs that were mostly needed. The people whining just got used to facerolling, cos stuff got too easy and now when it's being reigned in to make the game, how it was meant to be, they whine.

The xp nerfs are the only ones i don't agree with, although let's get real... the only ppl that made it to 100 even before, were ppl who nolifed the heck outta it and took it to an unhealthy extreme by popping 10 energy drinks/painkillers etc... so it doesn't even matter cos most ppl end their lvling at 90. Although the problem was that you introduced more and more ways of getting more xp and hence the race times got smaller and smaller. Dunno why the whole playerbase must get slower lvling, cos of a handful of nolifer racers...

Lol at some ppl acting as if they speak for anyone but themselves... Also looks like most people don't bloody read patch notes etc, cos they're whining about stuff that just got changed to how they claim they'd like it more lmao.

This xp stuff kinda does smell like serving the elite players, who sink a lot of dough into POE though...

Otherwise good stuff!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Dec 27, 2017, 1:30:09 AM
Hi Christ little comment concerning your vaal pact nerf,having no life regen when the leech was instantaneous were justificated but with the new way vaal pact work i think the no regen tag is too much now why not make life regen 50 % slower now instead of completely disabling it ?
Last edited by ThorTX on Feb 1, 2018, 2:52:31 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Please take a look in utube and build guide what ppl looking up ? Imba build, imba skill, imba passive then NERF it or buff another class be equal.
- Imba skill every1 doing in end game build ---> Volatile Dead: High base dmg + AOE + auto aim + fast move spd + get combo effect or some unique items. Can stock up alot Volatile ball at the same time -.- -> fix maximum 5 balls and enchant volatile dead = can summon more 1 - 2 volatile dead balls
MF Build or boss killer build it's all about poet pen volatile dead --> kill all another spell build.
- Nerf Ascendancy: Jugg. Necromancer, Hierophiant.
+ Jugg: Nerf Endurance Charge stat buff because many unique buff stat with endurance charge already.
+ Necromancer: Too high stat for monster while they could leech and regen.
+ Hierophiant: adding less 2% dmg per totem summon to Pursuit of Faith.
- Increase mana cost for melee/bow skill per 5 lvl
- Nerf 3 option with same aura Watcher's Eye to 2 option with same aura and no legacy 3 option same aura.
- Nerf Farrul's Fur with imba frenzy + power charge stock full per 4 base + 2s from item =6 --> max power charge in cat stealth and max frenzy charge in cat agility + reduce power charge/frenzy charge duration 50%.
Less 25% Mana reserved aspect of the cat instead no cost.
Ty for reading or comment.
GGG why meta not changed for 5 leagues?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Rory wrote:
We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game, compared with the 9,000 Life that a very heavily invested Life character with perfect items could reach.

Yes the 25k energy shield were the problem of everthing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXM11X_V2l4

Now start nerf the life because 9000 is 9000 times more than enough.
-End of the joke.-

Here is your overpowered ES builds from before nerf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy19eI5bsoA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk-2eoj5fj8

And weak life builds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Xol4j_5PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB8sAcS5xvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwTwxMN-Hw

In my opinion the too high ES builds problem would be solved with "Above 10k life and energy shield the increases 50% less effective." or something similar. Example if you would have 20k ES, then you would only 15k.

Instead of this you fully destroyed them GGG.

Last edited by ShinigamiKller on Apr 11, 2018, 11:52:39 PM
"
Biszek wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Rise of the Phoenix
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%). Life regeneration has been increased to 15 to 20 per second (from 6). New versions now also grant 40 to 60 Life (this cannot be divined).

This item granted too much maximum fire resistance, more than any other shield provided for any other maximum resistance type. This made it far too easy to max out fire resistance on a Righteous Fire character. Other bonuses on the item have been added or increased to have the item remain useful for other builds.

Conclusion
Well, there's the list of significant nerfs. Hopefully we didn't forget any important ones. We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!

That is just I do not understand why you decided to nerf RF build. I have been running this for multiple leagues and had fun with that. Such a nice casual and slow paced style is what i like, or liked a lot. Now that 'it is not easy to max out fire resistance'- well it is impossible to max out fire resistance - I can't run around maps - not that high tiered ones - with ease of mind. It is not like RF Build was overpowered or needed any nerf, like new 'vaal pact' made more build nearly immortal because they do milions of damage. If you nerfed that shield, you should provide additional item or skill or purity of rire with additional max fire resistance to make it up for endgame content. I do not like that nerf to be honest, it is like not needed :/ /whine

I guess it is time to start looking at any other OP build where your character is immortal because of milions of damage. And I do not like that kind of stuff, which makes me want to play it a bit less

you have no need for max fire res to get good regen in a rf build, that sheild is just a bad crutch, get good and buy yourself a good rare titanium with crafted 20% reduced damage over time taken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info