ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump repeated the stupid lie again today that he is building the "wall". You folks are really falling for his lies.

"The president would ultimately like to have 1,000 miles of barrier, Vitiello said, and there is currently 654 miles of fencing. So the funding bill leaves the president well short of his goal."

It says right in the article that he is building a wall. How is that a lie?

The 1.6 billion dollars breaks down as follows.

$251 million for “secondary fencing” near San Diego.
$445 million for “primary pedestrian levee fencing” in the Rio Grande Valley.
$196 million for “primary pedestrian fencing” in the Rio Grande Valley.
$445 million for replacement of primary pedestrian fencing.
$38 million for border barrier planning and design.
$196 million for border security technology.
The bill further states that the money can only be used to build “operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017, [May 5, 2017] such as currently deployed steel bollard designs, that prioritize agent safety.”

Trump claimed today (repeated lie that he's said before) that he'll soon be done with 400 miles of new wall. That is a lie.

Trump says 400 miles of wall are coming soon. But most projects replace existing barriers

I wouldn't be surprised if more border virgin fencing (rather than replacement fencing) than the current plan wouldn't have been built by this time if Jeb Bush or someone else was President. Trump didn't push for the wall when Republicans had control of the House and Senate both. He's so alienated Democrats on this issue that they aren't giving him anything on it, at least not without compromise and Trump has not been interested in compromise.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Still... Trump 2020 <3
So sad the abortion thread got nuked like a 4 month old fetus after a careless prom night.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I can't be the only person who laughed out loud when being redirected to this thread from the abortion debate in the other thread after the recent nuke on this one am i?

That's some next level moderation. Thanks for the laugh support.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The first rule of Birthright Club is you don't talk about it in this thread.

The second rule of Birthright Club is you don't talk about it in any other thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Boem wrote:
I can't be the only person who laughed out loud when being redirected to this thread from the abortion debate in the other thread after the recent nuke on this one am i?

Peace,

-Boem-

You are not alone lol. And that somehow that only applies to US politics. Ha!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I was about to write something, I wasn't fast enough, the thread was aborted too quickly.
The most hilarious thing about it, is that an abortion discussion doesnt violate the code of conduct as currently stated, but if it was, or becomes illegal, then technically it would.

Quite amusing actually.
- Abraham Lincoln
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The first rule of Birthright Club is you don't talk about it in this thread.

The second rule of Birthright Club is you don't talk about it in any other thread.

Is the secret handshake punching echother in the stomach when you meet?

one of us one of us one of us....

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
diablofdb wrote:
I was about to write something, I wasn't fast enough, the thread was aborted too quickly.
Same here. Talk about a miscarriage of justice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info