ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
So the subpoena comes from the Intelligence committee.

Are you sure they have no clearance, either?

I don't think you understand sec clearance. There are LEVELS, that open up some things and not others. Got it? Fun fact: if you have anything remotely dodgy on your credit that disqualifies you from any sec clearance. That right there would knock out many of these slobs.

Apart from that there are members of staff (leakers, in other words).

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they asking to release the unredacted thing to more than that committee? I thought I saw that but I could be mistaken. If that is so, you see the problem, I hope.
Censored.
"
Xavderion wrote:

At least one woman is though. Girl power!

Because it was #HerTime duh.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 9, 2019, 5:02:28 PM
Mike Flynn news is gonna be lit.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Barr held for contempt for not releasing Mueller report.
https://www.google.com/search?q=mueller+report+full+pdf

Unless you mean the unredacted Mueller report. Which contains classified information, such that releasing it would be a crime.

House Democrats holding an Attorney General in contempt for refusing to commit a crime. You couldn't make this stuff up. But it's true.
Wait, the unredacted full Mueller report cannot be released to Congress, because Congress does not have the security clearance for classified information?

kthen

I hope this is irony and so was turtles "the report isn't even released" three pages ago.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

I hope this is irony and so was turtles "the report isn't even released" three pages ago.

Peace,

-Boem-

I started to think theses guys are actually Trump supporter, they are just trolling us massively.
Don Jr. about to be arrested for illegally refusing to obey a subpoena.

Here we go.

Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I started to think theses guys are actually Trump supporter, they are just trolling us massively.

It certainly appears so. I vote we just treat them like that from now on! Troll a troll.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

It certainly appears so. I vote we just treat them like that from now on! Troll a troll.

Agree
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Here we go.

Jailing a private citizen because of political reasons. When you go full commie.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Here we go.

Jailing a private citizen because of political reasons. When you go full commie.

lol Nothing political about it. That weaselly little grifter perjured himself. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info