ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I always find it hilarious when I wake up finding a leftist pro male feminist virtue signaler trending on twitter for doing something awfully wrong and immoral. Ahhhh pure joy.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
aid and abet

There it is :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
At this point I'm not sure if the impeacher is truly believing everything he's saying or he's just trolling around to make the liberals looks more like a mockery. I'm confused.
"
diablofdb wrote:
At this point I'm not sure if the impeacher is truly believing everything he's saying or he's just trolling around to make the liberals looks more like a mockery. I'm confused.

My guess is that politics are the porkchop the ugly kid wears around his neck to get the dogs to play with him. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Is...is that a bird?

No, and it isn't Superman.

That there is yet another constitutional crisis brought to you by corrupt mr. orangoo.

Barr held for contempt for not releasing Mueller report.

Treasury not giving up Trump tax records, even though he lost a billion in less than a decade prior.

Apparently you can just ignore subpoenas these days.

No man is above the law, my ass.

You couldn't make this stuff up. But it's all true.
"
rojimboo wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mueller+report+full+pdf

Unless you mean the unredacted Mueller report. Which contains classified information, such that releasing it would be a crime.

House Democrats holding an Attorney General in contempt for refusing to commit a crime. You couldn't make this stuff up. But it's true.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mueller+report+full+pdf

Unless you mean the unredacted Mueller report. Which contains classified information, such that releasing it would be a crime.

House Democrats holding an Attorney General in contempt for refusing to commit a crime. You couldn't make this stuff up. But it's true.
Wait, the unredacted full Mueller report cannot be released to Congress, because Congress does not have the security clearance for classified information?

kthen
No, actually only members on certain committees have the security clearance. Imagine giving 535 members security clearance. Nightmare.

Edited to add: it would be embarrassing to many to be turned down. Not that easy to get that clearance btw. Ever seen the forms? CRAZY
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 9, 2019, 3:40:04 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
No, actually only members on certain committees have the security clearance. Imagine giving 535 members security clearance. Nightmare.

Edited to add: it would be embarrassing to many to be turned down. Not that easy to get that clearance btw. Ever seen the forms? CRAZY

So the subpoena comes from the Intelligence committee.

Are you sure they have no clearance, either?
"
rojimboo wrote:
constitutional crisis

Nah, it's just Dems being drama queens as usual.

"
rojimboo wrote:

Nah, it's because Dems are butthurt that their entire muh collusion narrative fell apart. Also, Barr being held in contempt means virtually nothing anyway. See Eric Holder in 2012.

"
rojimboo wrote:
Treasury not giving up Trump tax records, even though he lost a billion in less than a decade prior.

Trump's taxes are nobody's business apart from the IRS. The IRS has thoroughly reviewed his taxes and found nothing wrong with them.

"
rojimboo wrote:
Apparently you can just ignore subpoenas these days.

No man is above the law, my ass.

At least one woman is though. Girl power!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info