ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Haven't you heard? Clowns are racist now.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Either Jared Holt is a comedian specializing in parody, or he's an opprtunist making money by advancing a white supremacist agenda. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and going with the former. People who advance racist agendas are scum.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Either Jared Holt is a comedian specializing in parody, or he's an opprtunist making money by advancing a white supremacist agenda. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and going with the former. People who advance racist agendas are scum.

Did you just indirectly called the entire leftist agenda a bunch of scum?

cuz you know the whole F**** straight whites males thing.
I didn't realize I was being indirect about it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Now read up on RICO conspiracy. :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
No thanks, I've had my fill of black-pills for one day.

I do hope you realize that the Democrats are trying to usher in a new era of partisan investigation, escalating rather than calming the Congressional Republicans' investigations of Clinton during the Obama era. It's just going to make Republicans wish they'd been more ruthless, as I've previously indicated. It won't end well.
Partisan criminality must be counteracted with partisan investigation. The GOP have chosen to aid and abet a Kremlin mafia coup attempt.

It'll end badly for them :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Trump didn't conspire with Russians.
Kremlin mobsters became Donald's bail-out piggy bank after his old man croaked. They OWN him.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Partisan criminality must be counteracted with partisan investigation. The GOP have chosen to aid and abet a Kremlin mafia coup attempt.

It'll end badly for them :)

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Trump didn't conspire with Russians.

Inb4 pictures of dead Ukrainian kids to make his point....

... ho wait this was clinton and Obama s doing, forget the dead kids.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 9, 2019, 7:10:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info