ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

What is this weeks conspiracy theory about Trump? How is Wile E Coyote going to get him this time?
"
Boem wrote:
^You guys realize Kim is his last name right?

North-korea is the first ever necrodictator-state. Kind of hilarious, not so much for the people living there but eh it's unique thing in history
non-the-less.

North-korea blackmails the moral code of America and has done so for many years so i don't see why people are all "gogo korea" or pretending America hasn't been dealing with north-korea for years so far.

I remember this story about somebody that got out, telling how they would get American food supply's and the distributing centra would tell the people "look even america pays tribute to our great leader".

Logic on the other hand dictates, that if America doesn't provide food supplies and destabilizes the region the common people are the first to die of starvation not the elite within the city's.(= moral blackmail)

Life isn't sacred, that's what makes these regimes what they are and puts the west at a disadvantage.

Peace,

-Boem-

Seems you folow a lot of fake news. Let me give you a clue - world is never as it seems (remeber Cilton supposed to win and Trump culluded and Iraq had da WNDs). Even if it is how effect you?

All I give a fuck about is less tax less gov to keep more of my labors - and nullify leeches

I'll vote trump 100x even though I have sundry issues. Loes tax less gov.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2019, 7:21:53 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
What is this weeks conspiracy theory about Trump? How is Wile E Coyote going to get him this time?

Well, it is currently, the New York Times having to apologize for their racist anti-semantic article about Trump being a Jewish Puppet.

I'm finding the fallout quite entertaining.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

Well, it is currently, the New York Times having to apologize for their racist anti-semantic article about Trump being a Jewish Puppet.

I'm finding the fallout quite entertaining.
That /pol/tard they caught in Cali is having a rough time. He goes to shoot up a synagogue and not only does his rifle jam on him, but someone shoots his car.

But on the bright side, at least they published his cartoon.

I got jokes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Chadwixx wrote:

Excellent question!

Current running theory is that Democrats and the national media and even Bill Weld will continue to harp on Charlottesville. Trump will continue defending himself by saying that he has responded perfectly to this already. That Robert E. Lee was the greatest general of all time and the many good people on both sides were people that love Robert E. Lee and all that he stands for like slavery and civil war.

In the meantime the national media will continue showing videos of the Charottesville marchers carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and soil". Trump will say that "blood and soil" was a Robert E. Lee slogan that his men would say because they were willing to sacrifice themselves for Robert E Lee and protect their homeland and the slave owner's property with their own blood. Trump will say that "Jews will not replace us" was a chant the slaves used to say because they loved Robert E. Lee so much and wanted to remain slaves and not be replaced by Jews.

The number of people that think Trump is a racist will go up from the current 57% to 86%. Keep in mind there is a percentage of people in that category that are avowed racists and people that will vote for Trump anyway so it's not really anything to worry about.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 28, 2019, 8:13:02 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

North-korea is the first ever necrodictator-state. Kind of hilarious, not so much for the people living there but eh it's unique thing in history
non-the-less.

North-korea blackmails the moral code of America and has done so for many years so i don't see why people are all "gogo korea" or pretending America hasn't been dealing with north-korea for years so far.

I remember this story about somebody that got out, telling how they would get American food supply's and the distributing centra would tell the people "look even america pays tribute to our great leader".

Logic on the other hand dictates, that if America doesn't provide food supplies and destabilizes the region the common people are the first to die of starvation not the elite within the city's.(= moral blackmail)

Life isn't sacred, that's what makes these regimes what they are and puts the west at a disadvantage.

Peace,

-Boem-

Seems you folow a lot of fake news. Let me give you a clue - world is never as it seems (remeber Cilton supposed to win and Trump culluded and Iraq had da WNDs). Even if it is how effect you?

All I give a fuck about is less tax less gov to keep more of my labors - and nullify leeches

Back up your claims or don't expect me to particularly care aim.

starvation and food shortage has been common place in north-korea for around 40 years now. Brought to the publics attention most notably in the 1998 starvation resulting in one million deaths by famin.(extrapolated current figures)

We have the figures of height difference between north and south korean pre-school boys as-well(roughly 4cm difference) attributed to malnutrition.

The forced military service height in 2012 was also lowered to 138cm in north-korea(this should give you a clue)

Life expectancy between north and south for men is 70 vs 81.

Infant mortality rate is 30/1000 vs 3.6/1000

For comparison, the difference in germany(berlin) was 3cm after reunification and took roughly 18 years to equalize again.

https://www.hrw.org/asia/north-korea

Those prison camps sound like fun.

Fake news, i know, that's what the human rights watch is famous for.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

non-the-less.

Peace,

-Boem-

Back up your claims or don't expect me to particularly care aim.

starvation and food shortage has been common place in north-korea for around 40 years now. Brought to the publics attention most notably in the 1998 starvation resulting in one million deaths by famin.(extrapolated current figures)

We have the figures of height difference between north and south korean pre-school boys as-well(roughly 4cm difference) attributed to malnutrition.

The forced military service height in 2012 was also lowered to 138cm in north-korea(this should give you a clue)

Life expectancy between north and south for men is 70 vs 81.

Infant mortality rate is 30/1000 vs 3.6/1000

For comparison, the difference in germany(berlin) was 3cm after reunification and took roughly 18 years to equalize again.

https://www.hrw.org/asia/north-korea

Those prison camps sound like fun.

Fake news, i know, that's what the human rights watch is famous for.

Peace,

-Boem-

You have some kind of jesus complex or something. How about worry abt your own circle. All are fine? Volunuteer at a local charity or refugee camp.

Killing them to save them does no good if you want to sanction/invade NK or whatever. Arms makers like it - everyone else not so much.

People need to figure this shit out on thier own or they dont appreciate it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2019, 10:44:10 PM
So nothing, got it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Trump is the cure to toxic leftism.

MAGA,

-ImSilver-
"
IMSilver wrote:
Trump is the cure to toxic leftism.
Not quite. That's like saying "a hard deadline is the cure for procrastination." If the Democrats don't want to get fucked up on Election Day, yes, Trump should be sufficient motivation for the left to unfuck itself.

But that's not happening.

Recognizing the reality of Trump is the cure for toxic leftism. But there is very little recognition, and time is running out.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info