ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

For those who haven't gotten the 100% free audible audiobook of the Mueller report, it's here: https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Mueller-Report-Audiobook/B07PXN468K?source_code=ORGGB156022519003B/url]

Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Apr 28, 2019, 3:15:06 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Anyway, what the heck is going on with this video still frame?

Trump explained it in the Easter egg hunt speech he gave to the kids of the White House correspondent's corp. You know the speech where he spent most of the time insulting the kids' parents. He said that they try to take pictures of him that make him look bad. That's a picture of Trump looking much fatter than he pretends to be.

It's his odd stance. The man defies gravity!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Weaponizing race is some evil shit. See Yugoslavia after collapse of tito strongman or worst case Hitler. This is one thing I dont like about Trump. The lying, whatever, all politicians lie - like I said all are venal fucks at their best - but ID poltics super dangerous. (by both sides BTW - Trump just weaponized white people)

Wish Cruz was pres. But he couldnt be liked handing out food at a homeless shelter:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2019, 3:44:49 AM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
For those who haven't gotten the 100% free audible audiobook of the Mueller report, it's here: https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Mueller-Report-Audiobook/B07PXN468K?source_code=ORGGB156022519003B/url]
Thanks for the link. It'll help me get non-readers to finally learn what the report says.

*stares at Deported for an uncomfortably long time*
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
They lick each others, but it's mainly Trump licking Kim's. He even paid Kim a $2 million ransom for what was left of Otto Warmbier, hoping it would secure him a Nobel Peace prize.

US signed an agreement to pay for it to get North Korea to release him but never Actually paid for it. Kim is the one that got conned here.
yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Thanks for the link. It'll help me get non-readers to finally learn what the report says.

*stares at Deported for an uncomfortably long time*

Cheers, i thought i was the only one going "ehhhhhhhhhh".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Trump explained it in the Easter egg hunt speech he gave to the kids of the White House correspondent's corp. You know the speech where he spent most of the time insulting the kids' parents. He said that they try to take pictures of him that make him look bad. That's a picture of Trump looking much fatter than he pretends to be.

It's his odd stance. The man defies gravity!

Yes, I think he started off trying to look thoughtful and respectful of what Sarah Huckebee Sanders was saying but he drifted off into thinking about McDonald Big Macs at that moment the picture was snapped.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
deathflower wrote:

US signed an agreement to pay for it to get North Korea to release him but never Actually paid for it. Kim is the one that got conned here.

You're not thinking about it in a rational way.

In doing this, Trump has forever destroyed any chance for a deal between the US and Kim. It's bad enough to agree to a mafia styled extortion fee, but failing to honor the deal is even worse.

Trump is a conman and a moron.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

You're not thinking about it in a rational way.

In doing this, Trump has forever destroyed any chance for a deal between the US and Kim. It's bad enough to agree to a mafia styled extortion fee, but failing to honor the deal is even worse.

Trump is a conman and a moron.

Remember the Iran-contra affair, Reagan appeased the terrorists. So other Presidents have done similar things.

There is some speculation going on that perhaps the 2 million was paid to North Korea? I'm not sure which is worse though. If Kim actually got the cash he would be very interested in getting more so another American might "incur" some large hospital bills in North Korea. Don't visit North Korea!!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info