ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:

What are you rambling about? Stop embarassing yourself my dude.

Sigh.

/thread

Progressives win.
Anyone else been watching the huge arrests these past few days of migrants crossing into Mexico, by the Mexican Police?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLVw2QSzBdk

It usually isn't covered that much, but looks like a mess down there this month.
(⌐■_■)
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Being openly racist against whites and openly sexist against men is socially acceptable, if not encouraged, in almost every domain in American society, excepting some conservative and far-right groups. This racism and sexism is codified into US law regarding government hiring practices and acceptance into public universities. Yes, the US does have a problem with institutional racism and sexism... but it's against white males, not minorities.

This is not to say I condone the small handfuls who are racist against non-whites, or who are sexist against women. I know they exist, albeit in smaller numbers, and their beliefs are no less disgusting. But they are, by far, the smaller problem, not due to a difference in quality, but in quantity. No racist against PoC or misogynist dares to publicly declare it, unless they never want to work again or be banned from any number of platforms. The racists and sexists on the other side fear no such repercussions.

Wait hold on.

Who is saying white people are worth less than every other race?

Who is saying that men are worth less than women?

Is this a case of your 'gut' a la Trump 'telepathically' telling you things?

Your microbes must be misaligned, I recommend more fibre in your diet.

Wow. On the side having a convo with Xav who requires extraordinary evidence for something that doesn't need it, whereas the other side can say the most ridiculous things without a shred of proof expect MUH GUT FEEFEES
"
rojimboo wrote:

On the side having a convo with Xav who requires extraordinary evidence for something that doesn't need it, whereas the other side can say the most ridiculous things without a shred of proof expect MUH GUT FEEFEES

One solid piece of evidence would suffice. And I know that you personally don't need evidence because you're an ideologue.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
evidence was already given, you refused to accept it. Huge difference.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
Are you talking about Jimbo? Because I linked ten recent, easily googled news articles that were either discussing prejudice against white men or were that prejudice themselves.

Defenders of racism want to pretend it doesn't exist as they desperately search for evidence that people are being racist in the other direction — this justifies fighting fire with fire. I'm not saying most Americans are racist against whites or sexist against males, I'm saying it's tolerated by pretty much everybody, which is a different thing. For example, in the movie blacKKLlansman they depicted only one cop openly racist against black people, but the rest of the force seemed to be unaware or tolerant. I AM accusing most Americans of being aware and tolerant of racism against white people.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
faerwin wrote:
Are you talking about Jimbo? Because I linked ten recent, easily googled news articles that were either discussing prejudice against white men or were that prejudice themselves.

Defenders of racism want to pretend it doesn't exist as they desperately search for evidence that people are being racist in the other direction — this justifies fighting fire with fire. I'm not saying most Americans are racist against whites or sexist against males, I'm saying it's tolerated by pretty much everybody, which is a different thing. For example, in the movie blacKKLlansman they depicted only one cop openly racist against black people, but the rest of the force seemed to be unaware or tolerant. I AM accusing most Americans of being aware and tolerant of racism against white people, but that doesn't mean they agree with it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The myth of racism against white people only exists in the fever dreams of the right wing conspiracy theorists.

Answer this question:

Why is it that among the left there are no tales of racism towards whites?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
That is stupid. I have seen tons of people make racist comments. Some were black, some were white. There are racists in every color. If you ever got off your ass and traveled you would find there are racists in every country too.

As a funny aside, the literal worst racist rants I have ever heard came from the people themselves.

Have a good friend who is Chinese and he rants and raves about how they are dumb, all have gambling issues, stuff about their manhood, I don't know what all. No one would ever say that kind of stuff, trust me. I literally froze in horror when I first heard him. Another friend is Jewish and he makes the anti semites blush with his comments.
Censored.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Defenders of racism want to pretend it doesn't exist as they desperately search for evidence that people are being racist in the other direction — this justifies fighting fire with fire. I'm not saying most Americans are racist against whites or sexist against males, I'm saying it's tolerated by pretty much everybody, which is a different thing. For example, in the movie blacKKLlansman they depicted only one cop openly racist against black people, but the rest of the force seemed to be unaware or tolerant. I AM accusing most Americans of being aware and tolerant of racism against white people, but that doesn't mean they agree with it.

Those views on race seem to resonate with Trump's beliefs.

"
Black professionals

In a 1989 interview with Bryant Gumbel, Trump stated: "A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market." Fortune Magazine reported that Trump's statement was not confirmed by studies of factual evidence concerning the impact of an applicant's race on their job prospects.[2]

In his 1991 book Trumped! John O'Donnell quoted Trump as saying:

I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes.... Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else... Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that's guy's lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.

In an interview in 1997, he admitted that the information in the book was "probably true". Two years later, when seeking the nomination of the Reform Party for president, he denied having made the statement.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

There's about two dozen examples in that article of Trump being his good old racist self.

Regarding the assertion that "most Americans of being aware and tolerant of racism against white people", sorry that is false. During my career as a manager for a large software engineering firm, I saw plenty examples of discrimination against non-whites and women. This was a company that had very strict rules against such discrimination and the company took those rules very seriously. Yet real discrimination still existed there. I never saw any discrimination against white males there. Just to be clear, I'm a white male and this idea of widespread racism and sexism against white males is silly.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 27, 2019, 3:03:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info