ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

(7100/327e6)/(2073/37e6)=11% or in reverse, Canada's hate crime per capita are 8.8 times the reported hate crimes in the US to the police.

wat? it's 38%. So slightly less than 3x.

"
rojimboo wrote:
Still convinced there are 9 times more hate crimes in Canada than in the US?

No because that's nonsense you made up.

"
rojimboo wrote:
OR do we have a data problem and these things are not applicable to do intercountry comparisons (even a toddler knows the answer to this one)?

You still haven't provided any proof on how underreportedness is a bigger problem in the US than in Canada.

"
rojimboo wrote:
Still think Sweden is the rape capital of the world, and Canada the kidnapping capital of the world?

You keep bringing that up, are you hallucinating?

Check your simple maths, you're off by a factor of three, anyone can replicate it.

ANd what you're doing with data that should not be comparable is comparing them inter country.

It's literally the same as what people did with rape and kidnapping statistics, and got completely silly results with Sweden having 100 times the rapes than some african nations and Canada more kidnapping than some south american nations, as an example.

It's literally moronic, and if you don't get it, then I recommend you visit Sweden and see if you get raped.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
the vast majority of the people impacted would have been Muslim based on where they immigrated from.
I'm not sure about that. If a country is 80% Muslim and 20% other, immigration to America from that country is probably more than 20% other.

Do you have any actual sources for that claim?

It is an assumption.

Obviously Steve Miller and Trump wanted to implement as much of a Muslim ban as they could. The reason for that, it would seem, is that they are both religious bigots and racists.

Stephen Miller is quite the character. Reportedly with ties to unsavory folks and a salty past himself. A Google search produces many interesting hits. Here's just the top four in the Google search that I did.

Apparently Stephen Miller Is Just as Racist in Private as He Is in Public
Trump Adviser Rips Into Stephen Miller: 'He's Waffen-SS'
Does Stephen Miller have any friends? An investigation
HOW STEPHEN MILLER RODE WHITE RAGE FROM DUKE’S CAMPUS TO TRUMP’S WEST WING

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 27, 2019, 9:24:11 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Bottom line is that Boem "remembered"the exact opposite of what the statistical analysis bore out. The quoted piece said,

Do you know what a bottom line is? It is whether a company is making a profit or losing money.

The bottom line is that none of the researchers writing this paper, or the references they use to bolster their propositions are responsible for any bottom line. Their jobs are not dependent on whether their statistical analysis is correct.

The statistical 'analysis' was so full of garbage that it isn't worth the ink it was written on. Far too much conjecture involved. Far too little random sampling to be statistically valid.

If they wanted to work with a limited number of cities (without random sampling) to get a somewhat representative sampling of the US population there are far better choices. Most of the cities they chose are NOT on the list that companies and data analysts regularly use for testing out ideas without spending a fortune.

They compiled their data based on limited resources, and no randomizing. The adjusted and normalized the data based on their own biased ideas and using previously flawed studies. One of their primary sources used the word:

inconceivable

in a statistical analysis.

The so called racist police somehow pulled over far more "white people" than Hispanics - that's how racist they were. Once stopped, these same police who didn't like white people somehow decided they would search Hispanics more often and "white people" less often. Why the quotes? Well, the researchers essentially wrote in their paper that race was fluid. How so? The researchers changed the race of people stopped to fit their own ideas, and then changed it back in some places where doing so didn't give the results they wanted.

The paper and the sources it referenced were filled with far too much conjecture and far too little valid statistical study. If you locked these experts in a supermarket they would starve to death.

Garbage In - Garbage Out.

Your post bears no resemblance to a response to the article? I can't imagine you even looked at the article? They looked at about 93,000,000 million police reports. Your random sampling statement doesn't make sense as a response to the article nor any of the rest of you post?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Trump is a racist. That is my conclusion. It is a conclusion based on many different incidents, not just Charlottesville. I've admitted many times that if Charlottesville was the only example of possible racism, I would not conclude that Trump is racist. Instead it would seem more likely that he just wanted keep the racists in his base happy by using a dog whistle to let them know he has their back.

It has probably driven you crazy that Biden's little video has rekindled this Charlottesville shit show. Trump looked like an idiot, IMHO, in how he responded to it. Look at it this way. Trump is a pathological liar and a bully. His specialty is attacking people. Maybe 98% of his attacks are baseless lies. (e.g., Ted Cruze's father was associated with the Kennedy assassination) This "Charlottesville" attack on Trump has "much truth" in it. :-)
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 27, 2019, 10:06:21 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
It has probably driven you crazy that Biden's little video has rekindled this Charlottesville shit show.
Not really. My assumptions about the Democrat primaries were as follows:
1. The Democrat base is significantly racist against whites and sexist against men.
2. Therefore, to overcome these disadvantages, a successful white male candidate would need to "out-woke" the rest of the field.
3. There isn't anything more fake-woke than the narrative that America is quickly becoming a fascist state where the President sanctions the behavior of neo-nazis.
4. Therefore a white male Democrat candidate will perpetrate the Charlottesville hoax, and moreso, base their entire campaign around that hoax and other fake news.

Now I initially thought Bernie would be the guy. I thought he had sold out completely after things were stolen from him in 2016. But he didn't go that route. I think he's still a bit too principled to lie so big.

Then once I heard Biden was starting his campaign in Charlottesville — he ended up announcing elsewhere, but just to even want it — I really should have called the shot publicly. I already knew he was going to base his whole campaign around calling Trump racist and Antifa brave people.

Of course, I find Biden's full-bodied embrace of fake news disgusting, but not the slightest bit surprising. This is what I expect of the Democrat establishment by now. I was waiting for the Lord of Lies to show; if he hadn't, now that might've confused me.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Look at it this way. Trump is a pathological liar and a bully. His specialty is attacking people. Maybe 98% of his attacks are baseless lies. (e.g., Ted Cruze's father was associated with the Kennedy assassination) This "Charlottesville" attack on Trump has "much truth" in it. :-)
And of course you know Biden is the Lord of Lies too. You're in on your own hoaxing, and you don't particularly mind. Why not? Because Trump lies, too, and you're not above fighting fire with fire. You want Biden to give Trump a taste of his own medicine.

Tulsi 2020.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 27, 2019, 11:43:40 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
It has probably driven you crazy that Biden's little video has rekindled this Charlottesville shit show.
1. The Democrat base is significantly racist against whites and sexist against men.
LOOOOL, this is hilarious, beyond ridiculous. What are you basing this on?

"

3. There isn't anything more fake-woke than the narrative that America is quickly becoming a fascist state where the President sanctions the behavior of neo-nazis.
Fascist? Probably not. Authoritarian? Hell yes. Trump is the neo-nazis' fav president, what does that tell you?

"
rojimboo wrote:

Check your simple maths, you're off by a factor of three, anyone can replicate it.

You apparently can't lmao.

"
rojimboo wrote:
ANd what you're doing with data that should not be comparable is comparing them inter country.

It's literally the same as what people did with rape and kidnapping statistics, and got completely silly results with Sweden having 100 times the rapes than some african nations and Canada more kidnapping than some south american nations, as an example.

It's literally moronic, and if you don't get it, then I recommend you visit Sweden and see if you get raped.

You haven't shown a single piece of evidence that support your claim that the methods of data collection regarding hate crimes are different between the US and Canada. Instead you keep bringing up unrelated nonsense. Yes, rape is being reported differently in Sweden compared to Namibia. Now show that hate crime is being reported differently in the US compared to Canada at a rate where the country with almost 3x the hate crime is not racist while the country with 1/3rd of the hate crime is a "hive of racism". Something tells me you'll still keep rambling about rape statistics for some reason.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

You apparently can't lmao.

[Removed by Support], learn the difference between natural log (e) and 10^ (EXP).
"
rojimboo wrote:

[Removed by Support], learn the difference between natural log (e) and 10^ (EXP).

What are you rambling about? Stop embarassing yourself my dude.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
LOOOOL, this is hilarious, beyond ridiculous. What are you basing this on?
Just a little light reading: Axios, Bustle, CNN, The Denver Post, The New York Times, Politico, RealClear Politics, Slate, The Washington Examiner, and The Washington Post.

Being openly racist against whites and openly sexist against men is socially acceptable, if not encouraged, in almost every domain in American society, excepting some conservative and far-right groups. This racism and sexism is codified into US law regarding government hiring practices and acceptance into public universities. Yes, the US does have a problem with institutional racism and sexism... but it's against white males, not minorities.

This is not to say I condone the small handfuls who are racist against non-whites, or who are sexist against women. I know they exist, albeit in smaller numbers, and their beliefs are no less disgusting. But they are, by far, the smaller problem, not due to a difference in quality, but in quantity. No racist against PoC or misogynist dares to publicly declare it, unless they never want to work again or be banned from any number of platforms. The racists and sexists on the other side fear no such repercussions.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info