ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Meanwhile, back on topic...

"
AG William Barr Notifies Congress Mueller Report Will Be Available Mid-April…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/29/ag-william-barr-notifies-congress-mueller-report-will-be-available-mid-april/

"
The Robert Mueller report on the investigation into Russia’s election interference will be made public by mid-April according to a letter sent today from Attorney General William P. Barr. The White House will not see the document before he sent it to Congress.

According to AG Barr the full report is going through the intelligence review process for classification and removal of sensitive material, as well as grand jury evidence.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/724-barr-mueller-report-letter/67bcb7e31e2c8ab26c7c/optimized/full.pdf

Two weeks for full release of Mueller's report isn't much of a wait after two years of witch hunt. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Boem wrote:

Thank you for finding the start of the discussion. I reread it and believe it shows that my argument has been completely consistent and not changed.

I believe that my position is also consistent with the definition of what Human Rights mean that was posted by someone else in this thread.

Here's a less detailed definition that is not as good but is still okay.

"
The basic rights and freedoms that all humans should be guaranteed, such as the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and expression, and equality before the law.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/human_rights

There is no discussion in there about it stopping existence someplace if it is violated too many times or discussion about treaties or anything like that.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Seems like Biden is getting sort of metoo'd. Bernie wins!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 29, 2019, 6:40:39 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

There is no discussion in there about it stopping existence someplace if it is violated too many times or discussion about treaties or anything like that.

I am sure the people in venezuela, korea and turkey will be pleased to hear how you apply the concept of human rights.

I am certain the authoritarian regimes will mostly agree with you.

"

The basic rights and freedoms that all humans should be guaranteed, such as the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and expression, and equality before the law.

1) should be gauranteed = implying a sentiment, not an enforced law
2) the right to life = kurdish ethnicity organized murders(sanctioned by the state)
3) freedom of thought and expression = highest number of jailed journalist in the entire world (turkey, human rights watch association report 2019)
4) equality before the law = jailed military,juristiction and public press in opposition of the current president without trial.(let's ignore the ethnic murders for this one, i already used it in a previous part of the quote it would be foolish to use such an example in equality before the law right?)

Have a good day, but this is fruitless, maybe your consistent but just in a very awfull manner without realizing it.

I mean, the pro choice pretty much hints at that already no? the american constitution which you so proudly quoted seems to also have the protection of life in it but that doesn't seem to bother you on a moral level.

Let me end this with a nice little caricature of the situation.

Turtle : that guy who got killed in turkey in an american embasy had human rights!
Boem : no he didn't, turkey is corrupt so human rights don't apply there as is evident by infringement x y z(see previous conversation for factual data)
Turtle : but look the human rights charter of the UN and the american constitution!
Boem : yes the human rights charter is a beautifull sentiment which i agree with, but it's not law, also this happened in turkey not in america
Turtle : i present to you the constitution of turkey as evidence!
Boem : dude i already mentioned it's corrupt and gave evidence, also that constitution was drafted when the regime was a democratic republic.
Turtle : but it says so on the paper!!!! See article 12 right to life!
Boem : tell that to the kurds
Turtle : eh....wel nono its the sentiment of the populus that really dictates the right to human life not the papers....
Boem : yeah we done, good merry go round.

End result : couple of thousand death kurds, a dead guy in an embassy, few ten thousands of people in jail opposing erdogan without trial and no intervention from outside or from within to enforce the constitution.

Praise the human rights! Totally not arbitrary treaty's between nations called upon when it suits economical and political goals.

Maybe you enjoy a good caricature, good might be subjective in this case though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I am sure the people in venezuela, korea and turkey will be pleased to hear how you apply the concept of human rights.

I am certain the authoritarian regimes will mostly agree with you.

"

1) should be gauranteed = implying a sentiment, not an enforced law
2) the right to life = kurdish ethnicity organized murders(sanctioned by the state)
3) freedom of thought and expression = highest number of jailed journalist in the entire world (turkey, human rights watch association report 2019)
4) equality before the law = jailed military,juristiction and public press in opposition of the current president without trial.(let's ignore the ethnic murders for this one, i already used it in a previous part of the quote it would be foolish to use such an example in equality before the law right?)

Have a good day, but this is fruitless, maybe your consistent but just in a very awfull manner without realizing it.

I mean, the pro choice pretty much hints at that already no? the american constitution which you so proudly quoted seems to also have the protection of life in it but that doesn't seem to bother you on a moral level.

Let me end this with a nice little caricature of the situation.

Turtle : that guy who got killed in turkey in an american embasy had human rights!
Boem : no he didn't, turkey is corrupt so human rights don't apply there as is evident by infringement x y z(see previous conversation for factual data)
Turtle : but look the human rights charter of the UN and the american constitution!
Boem : yes the human rights charter is a beautifull sentiment which i agree with, but it's not law, also this happened in turkey not in america
Turtle : i present to you the constitution of turkey as evidence!
Boem : dude i already mentioned it's corrupt and gave evidence, also that constitution was drafted when the regime was a democratic republic.
Turtle : but it says so on the paper!!!! See article 12 right to life!
Boem : tell that to the kurds
Turtle : eh....wel nono its the sentiment of the populus that really dictates the right to human life not the papers....
Boem : yeah we done, good merry go round.

End result : couple of thousand death kurds, a dead guy in an embassy, few ten thousands of people in jail opposing erdogan without trial and no intervention from outside or from within to enforce the constitution.

Praise the human rights! Totally not arbitrary treaty's between nations called upon when it suits economical and political goals.

Maybe you enjoy a good caricature, good might be subjective in this case though.

Peace,

-Boem-

I agree with you that the bad things you mention are bad. I consider you trying to blame me somehow for any of that is plainly ridiculous. It is just a silly attempt to insult belittle and make me feel bad. It failed miserably in that attempt.

Here's how I think the conversation went.

Turtle: Good point, it shouldn't be considered a human right to think that one can go into one's embassy and be safe. I have no idea what came over me? One should expect to be murdered and cut into pieces when you go into a government building! You've really hit on a great improvement to our society.

Boem: It shouldn't be considered a human right, because it is not. It is a treaty between nations. You are just being sarcastic.

Turtle: I can't believe you said that? We do have a right to go into an embassy and believe we will come out alive instead of being murdered and cut up into pieces. Here's supporting evidence that the human right to life is a real thing, from the United Nations and the USA Constitution.

Boem: There is no such thing as human rights because treaties can be broken and there is lot's of violations of human rights in Turkey. Here's examples.

Turtle: Just because human rights are violated doesn't mean they don't exist. They exist in most places in the world. Treaties are not relevant to the question about whether or not human rights are a real thing that exists.

Boem: Human rights are violated in Turkey.

Turtle: Just because human rights are violated doesn't mean they don't exist.

Boem: Human rights are violated in Turkey.

Turtle: Just because human rights are violated doesn't mean they don't exist.

Boem: You are maybe not changing the goal posts but you are being awful. You're not good because Kurd's have been treated horribly.

Turtle: What?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I never suggested your being sarcastic, i honestly believe you think your rational is logic.

For example, you believe it is logical your human rights will be protected in a corrupt nation within an instable region of the middle east.

Something being immoral does not make it abnormal, sorry.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
I never suggested your being sarcastic, i honestly believe you think your rational is logic.

For example, you believe it is logical your human rights will be protected in a corrupt nation within an instable region of the middle east.

Peace,

-Boem-

I copied the first two pieces exactly and I was being sarcastic in that very first post which you accurately pointed out.

"
Boem wrote:
Good finishing touch with the sarcasm and bulls-eye painting, seems to me both pro and anti trump supporters all fail at basics of communication.

I have not previously really discussed any details about corrupt nations. I will now though. I think that Erdogan is a piece of shit that should be put in jail. I could go on but I don't see any point? (Although to bring it back to Trump, Trump did apparently tell Erdogan that he could have his way with the Kurds when Trump said USA would pull out of Syria.) I can wish Erdogan were in jail but until the United Nations has way more power than it does now, these kind of problems are best solved internally. When other countries intervene militarily in other countries then it generally causes problems worse than if they just stayed out, at least that's my view. I point at Vietnam and Iraq as examples.

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I copied the first two pieces exactly and I was being sarcastic in that very first post which you accurately pointed out.

"
Boem wrote:
Good finishing touch with the sarcasm and bulls-eye painting, seems to me both pro and anti trump supporters all fail at basics of communication.

I have not previously really discussed any details about corrupt nations. I will now though. I think that Erdogan is a piece of shit that should be put in jail. I could go on but I don't see any point? (Although to bring it back to Trump, Trump did apparently tell Erdogan that he could have his way with the Kurds when Trump said USA would pull out of Syria.) I can wish Erdogan were in jail but until the United Nations has way more power than it does now, these kind of problems are best solved internally. When other countries intervene militarily in other countries then it generally causes problems worse than if they just stayed out, at least that's my view. I point at Vietnam and Iraq as examples.

You realise the sarcasm (and bulls-eye painting)was this right?

"
Turtledove wrote:
Good point, it shouldn't be considered a human right to think that one can go into one's embassy and be safe. I have no idea what came over me? One should expect to be murdered and cut into pieces when you go into a government building! You've really hit on a great improvement to our society.

What a kind and empathetic soul you are. No wonder you're a Big fan of Trump.

I did you the favor of only quoting arguments from your post's. The "anti trump sarcasm drivel" doesn't really do it for me, it's not relevant.

"
Boem wrote:
Not to mention his post was clearly not aimed at that given he didn't respond to that part.

Notice the "good finishing touch" with the sarcasm and bulls-eye paining, not relating to your actual argument but anti trump propaganda drivel.

But apologies, apparently i did call you sarcastic, just not on actual argumentation.

But no, you didn't copy the post's exactly. The sarcasm was not directed on the parts you "copy-pasted" as evident by the entire context.

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by Boem on Mar 29, 2019, 9:17:45 PM
I'm almost eager at this point to do a pro-choice vs pro-life discussion with you at this point.

It's hard to imagine the twist's you will have to make after going true such a defense of human rights and the liberty and sanctity of life.

Get on board turtle we will go places you can't visualize yet!

\o/

I assume your pro choice going all "women should have a choice over their body's" if i remember correctly in a previous post?

Give me some good pro choice arguments i'm all ears.(eyes?)

Peace,

-Boem-
Some of the Christians here aren't gonna like hearing this, but I'm completely apathetic when it comes to aborting babies. Dunno why, but I just don't care. Am I supposed to? A care factor was never infused into me on this particular issue. So I'm gonna have to side with the left here.

People who get abortions do it for a variety of reasons. Could be as simple as they don't want the responsibility, or don't feel like they're ready for it, or in a good enough position financially to raise a kid. Raising kids is super expensive.

Me personally? I'd rather have disposable income instead of a kid. It's not my fault that society made raising kids too expensive. 3/4 of my income is disposable income. That's after all bills paid. It's really nice. I don't have to worry about spending $10-$15 eating out for lunch every day, or buying a micro roni kit conversion for my glock 19, or paying cash money for a 3 year old truck, or upgrading my PC, etc.

If I had just one kid, I could afford none of that. That means I'm gonna be driving a beater instead of a newer truck, packing sandwich lunches instead of eating at chilis, texas roadhouse, and waffle house for lunch. I'd have a potato PC that couldn't run shit, wouldn't have any money for hobbies like going offroading with ATVs, and shooting guns at the range. I scheduled time off for a vacation up to Alaska this summer to go fishing and clubbing seals. I'm stoked! I know I'm gonna have a blast!
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 29, 2019, 10:22:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info