ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding the folks with Trump Delusional Syndrome saying the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt or a complete waste of tax dollars, here's a summary prior to the report itself.

"
After nearly two years, special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation has netted 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 5 prison sentences.

https://www.axios.com/mueller-russia-investigation-timeline-indictments-70433acd-9ef7-424d-aa01-b962ae5c9647.html

0 collusion tho.

"
Turtledove wrote:
So, you're the guy that tried to sell this forum on a bogus bar graph probably feed to you on social media by Russian trolls. Now you're trying to make news by copying the post from social media of a leftist crazy that even admits his silly prediction is ultra-optimistic. You are being foolish to try such silly tactics.

Are hoax hate crimes a joke to you? They incite racial division and lead to stochastic terrorism.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 24, 2019, 3:22:41 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding the folks with Trump Delusional Syndrome saying the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt or a complete waste of tax dollars, here's a summary prior to the report itself.

"
After nearly two years, special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation has netted 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 5 prison sentences.

https://www.axios.com/mueller-russia-investigation-timeline-indictments-70433acd-9ef7-424d-aa01-b962ae5c9647.html

0 collusion tho.

Likely true but don't know yet.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

"

0 collusion tho.

"
Turtledove wrote:
So, you're the guy that tried to sell this forum on a bogus bar graph probably feed to you on social media by Russian trolls. Now you're trying to make news by copying the post from social media of a leftist crazy that even admits his silly prediction is ultra-optimistic. You are being foolish to try such silly tactics.

Are hoax hate crimes a joke to you? They incite racial division and lead to stochastic terrorism.

Are you trolling? You are trying defend your own being suckered by a Russian troll on social media by making the ridiculous claim that I think the Smolett case is a joke? Did I get that right? Are you drunk?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 24, 2019, 4:24:14 PM
Mueller's nothingburger just got served. No collusion and no obstruction. Reddit is in full meltdown mode and I'm enjoying it almost a bit too much tbh. Need way more popcorn for that amount of salt.

My favorite so far:

Bonus:

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 24, 2019, 5:09:16 PM
Trump still winning baby. Seriously guys, if they had anything to actually get the guy with, do you legit think it would have took 2 years to dig it up?

This was the long con to basically guarantee his 2020 election. People are gonna see what a complete waste of time this all was, and Trump gonna come out looking like the victim here.

TRUMP 2020 BABY WOOOOOOOO!
"
Xavderion wrote:
Mueller's nothingburger just got served. No collusion and no obstruction. Reddit is in full meltdown mode and I'm enjoying it almost a bit too much tbh. Need way more popcorn for that amount of salt.

My favorite so far:

Bonus:

Spoiler

So, you're still referencing social media as if it is news? Social media is not news. You seem to think social media is some important source. Just like your believing the bogus bar graph that you pulled off of social media and presented to this forum as if it was fact. It is a really bad habit.
apologies, my mouse is double clicking. New one on order. :-(
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 24, 2019, 5:41:54 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

So, you're still referencing social media as if it is news? Social media is not news. You seem to think social media is some important source. Just like your believing the bogus bar graph that you pulled off of social media and presented to this forum as if it was fact. It is a really bad habit.

I'm not a news reporter lmao. I'm just making fun of gullible leftists.

The bar graph is real btw. I explained to you twice how it was made, I bet if you try hard enough you can understand it.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I bet if you try hard enough you can understand it.

Ah the "your just not smart enough" argument.

/slow clap

You realise posting your void meme stuff just makes you look as a "bad-faith" actor in a dialogue right?
Insert random "i bet if you try hard...." zzzzz

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info