ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Boem wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
I bet if you try hard enough you can understand it.

Ah the "your just not smart enough" argument.

No, I know for a fact that he understands it. He just chooses to act ignorantly.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
I bet if you try hard enough you can understand it.

Ah the "your just not smart enough" argument.

No, I know for a fact that he understands it. He just chooses to act ignorantly.

Moving to the "i'm clairvoyant" argument doesn't change anything.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just leaving this here for anyone that wants to read it. LOL

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-collusion-delusion
Censored.
The dark cloud is finally lifted.

I do find some joy in predicting the outcome, but I really just want to see that this never happens again. The secret FISA courts (thanks Patriot Act!) that greenlit poisoned evidence should be utterly dismantled. Some bad actors have already been punished, but the intelligence agencies have a ways to go to gain back the public trust.

Past that, people's feelings cannot be legislated, nor can the speech of journalists that grossly exacerbated the lie to line their own pockets. No law can fix gullible people or evil people, so this change has to come from within.

I do hope everyone learned a valuable lesson about listening to modern day "journalists". Smollett, Covington Catholic, and Kavanaugh were all eye-opening, but this was the big enchilada.
Isn't there like a white house release on the matter?

I'm assuming they are not going to make the file itself public.

Peace,

-Boem-
The report likely won't be made public. At least not without a legal fight. It's in Trump and the republican's best interest to keep details of the report secret so they can spin their bullshit.

It's not just the republicans spinning bullshit, the media is too (NYT, WAPO). From what I read, Mueller concluded he and his team were unable to prove Trump and his people colluded with the Russian government. But right now, Barr and the headlines in the major newspapers all say 'MUELLER FINDS NO TRUMP-RUSSIA CONSPIRACY' and other variations of this headline.
Last edited by coatofarms on Mar 24, 2019, 7:34:32 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
The report likely won't be made public. At least not without a legal fight. It's in Trump and the republican's best interest to keep details of the report secret so they can spin their bullshit.

It's not just the republicans spinning bullshit, the media is too (NYT, WAPO). From what I read, Mueller concluded he and his team were unable to prove Trump and his people colluded with the Russian government. But right now, Barr and the headlines in the major newspapers all say 'MUELLER FINDS NO TRUMP-RUSSIA CONSPIRACY' and other variations of this headline.

I don't get it, how is that "spinning bullshit".

They found no effidence of collusion right? Or you doubt an agency like the FBI can get to the bottom of things?

As an outsider i would say that's giving trump and whoever is involved a lot of credit, implying they outsmarted the FBI.
He's not a dumb guy, but from what i know the FBI doesn't appear incompetent or has a lack of resources.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

So, you're still referencing social media as if it is news? Social media is not news. You seem to think social media is some important source. Just like your believing the bogus bar graph that you pulled off of social media and presented to this forum as if it was fact. It is a really bad habit.

I'm not a news reporter lmao. I'm just making fun of gullible leftists.

The bar graph is real btw. I explained to you twice how it was made, I bet if you try hard enough you can understand it.

The bar graph is bogus. You were obviously lying when you posted it here in the forum and made up silly excuses about the source website being down and continuing to refuse to name the source to this very day. Clearly you troll through social media looking for whatever nonsense you can find to grasp onto. Searching for bogus information to bolster whatever baseless thought might be floating around that you emotionally are fond of. This is not a healthy way to get your news. Even worse is trying to hoist that bogus information on others.

Case in point, your false assumption that people on the left are uninformed and don't know what they are talking about. So you search social media looking for examples of exactly that and then use that to convince yourself and think that you have somehow validated your false assumption.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Prosecutors need to proof guilt beyond suspicion of a doubt. They need evidence that can be used in a court. Prosecutors weren't able to get it. That's all the Mueller Report appears to say.
Last edited by coatofarms on Mar 24, 2019, 7:47:31 PM
"
Boem wrote:
Isn't there like a white house release on the matter?

I think the best you're going to get are Trump tweets.

"
Boem wrote:
I'm assuming they are not going to make the file itself public.

Barr is increasingly looking like the designated scapegoat. If there aren't any crimes, it's against DoJ policy to release all the salacious details, so he can't release it. Besides that, presumably much of the investigation used intel agency tools that are considered secret, so he also can't release it without extreme redaction.

But everyone gets to say they want to see it, and it'll never get released, and the world turns.

The republicans get to say, "It would exonerate us more!" but they fear the damage to Trump if a bunch of non-criminal-but-gross stuff comes out about him and hookers or family problems or whatever.

The democrats get to say, "We demand transparency!" but I'm sure they're relieved that they won't have to face greater culpability in the ordeal. This is their only good opportunity to cut their losses on the Russian lie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info