ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

You guys are really getting ahead of yourselves. All we really know for sure is that the Mueller team is done and do not have any further indictments. We also know that there are ongoing investigations and pieces of the Mueller investigation that have been turned over to be handled in the normal manner by the DOJ. Current ongoing investigations that we know about are

SDNY,
United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia,
United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia,
Department of Justice (Public Integrity Section),
New York State and New York City,
Other State Court Probes,
House Intelligence Committee,
House Financial Services Committee,
House Oversight Committee,
House Judiciary Committee,
House Ways and Means Committee,
House Foreign Affairs Committee, and
Senate Intelligence Committee.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump

Unfortunately, we don't even know what the Mueller report says about Trump. Hopefully it fully exonerates him of all suspicion of conspiracy with Russia. More likely though it will say that there is insufficient evidence. We don't even know what it will say about obstruction of justice.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Keep the faith, baby. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Maybe wait untill the report is public before discussing it?

Well, tell that to the internationally acclaimed news anchors who are literally almost balling their eyes out on national television about the report they don't even have yet.

I got two eyeballs. It's not like I can unwatched that circus show, that was streaming all over the news yesterday and today. It was hilarious, and sad all at the same time.

"
Turtledove wrote:
No, the report has only been submitted to Barr.
I stand corrected.

Give me their phonenumber!

I mean they are in the business of leading/presenting a narrative.

People should uphold their personal standarts, not mirror standarts they find unworthy.
That's simply not rational if your aim is to be the best you can be.

As a simple example, you could have posted back to me "i don't know, ask ray".
Which would have been a truthfull and honorable answer.

I'm picking on your response simply to make it clear, not condemn you, apologies upfront.

side-thought :
Spoiler
are people so defensive nowadays that they can't accept being ignorant when they are? Most people will commonly know a thing or five and be ignorant of another thousand things, that seems completely logical to me.

It's like Charan calling me out for typo's, i'd be stupid to contest that with him and not just go "yup".

I wonder if saying "i don't know" has been dragged down to sin from virtue.

That would be very destructive since it's the driving force behind an open inquisitive mind.

Philosophical rant, burb, thanks for reading o7 :D

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Nice to see Xav and Dalai making their returns (after being gone for different reasons, I presume).

It's a great day in America! Gonna fire up the fryer and serve a heaping portion of tear-salted fries to go with Mueller's NOTHINGBURGER! =^[.]^=

Sounds great. Add some prime 'INDIVIDUAL 1' with some Javanka WhatsApp sides and you're good to go. Later, you can tell each other all about those buttery males, that time in Benghazi and the classic, Uranium One.

"
Boem wrote:
Uhm yeah. . .

So nothing has changed around this subject.

I don't really understand this "leading the narrative" if the aim is to get to the truth.

Peace,

-Boem-

Facts and truth don't matter to Magas.
"
Boem wrote:

Give me their phonenumber!

I mean they are in the business of leading/presenting a narrative.

People should uphold their personal standarts, not mirror standarts they find unworthy.
That's simply not rational if your aim is to be the best you can be.

As a simple example, you could have posted back to me "i don't know, ask ray".
Which would have been a truthfull and honorable answer.

I'm picking on your response simply to make it clear, not condemn you, apologies upfront.

Peace,

-Boem-

Since I am not in the business of being truthful and honorable, Let's guess what is in the report. It is good fun. :P
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Uhm yeah. . .

I don't really understand this "leading the narrative" if the aim is to get to the truth.

Peace,

-Boem-

You just did the same thing i mention in my post.

How exactly does that differentiate you?

It's literally in the post your quoting

Here i will join your little caricature act Kellog, though i will do it intentionally and on all Americans, because why not, maybe it makes a snap sound.

"Are americans so stultified in their mental prowess nowadays that they don't have basic reflective capability's?"

Enjoy, hope that made you feel all fuzzy inside.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
deathflower wrote:

Since I am not in the business of being truthful and honorable, Let's guess what is in the report. It is good fun. :P

That's fine, your upfront about it. The world needs pricks to make the lesser pricks stand out more \o/
Last edited by Boem on Mar 23, 2019, 7:37:01 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Uhm yeah. . .

Peace,

-Boem-

You just did the same thing i mention in my post.

How exactly does that differentiate you?

It's literally in the post your quoting

Here i will join your little caricature act Kellog, though i will do it intentionally and on all Americans, because why not, maybe it makes a snap sound.

"Are americans so stultified in their mental prowess nowadays that they don't have basic reflective capability's?"

Enjoy, hope that made you feel all fuzzy inside.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
deathflower wrote:

That's fine, your upfront about it. The world needs pricks to make the lesser pricks stand out more \o/

I'm not American.
"
Kellog wrote:

I'm not American.

Shit you got me zzzzZZZzzzz

Peace,

-Boem-
There will be a lot of disappointment on the part of a lot of people when the report is released and analyzed. Expect to see "who watches the watchmen" grafitti'd on walls in hipster havens. Expect a couple of protests which will get out of hand because everyone forgot to bring snacks- a few trash cans will burn (although they'll be doing it to stay cold in the frigid 50 degree weather) and a few windows will get broken. But most of the world will shrug and try to get on with its life.

I expect that one or two people will complain about the complete waste of taxpayer money for this two-year adventure in posing for the camera, and they'd be right. But, shrug.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info