ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Boem wrote:
^Is the report concluded officially?

The full report was submitted to Congress, yesterday. It might take a few days for them to figure out whether they want to make the whole thing available to the public or not.

Though, several news networks have reported to have gotten a TLDR through their anonymous sources. And are in damage control.

"
innervation wrote:
Where's Scrotie McB?

He's on probation. I think he got into an argument with TheReporter and they both got eliminated. I would have liked to seen his reaction, too.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

The full report was submitted to Congress, yesterday. It might take a few days for them to figure out whether they want to make the whole thing available to the public or not.

Ok cheers.

I do hope they release the details to calm the masses etc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
RPGlitch wrote:

The full report was submitted to Congress, yesterday.

This is not true. Congress hasn’t gotten anything yet.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-pelosi/pelosi-calls-mueller-report-summary-insufficient-seeks-full-report-idUSKCN1R40OO?utm_source=applenews

This brain trust apparently believes that President Elect Donald J. Trump used time travel to go back in time and influence the election he had already won!

This sort of thinking is why President Trump is gonna win again in 2020. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:

The full report was submitted to Congress, yesterday.

This is not true. Congress hasn’t gotten anything yet.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-pelosi/pelosi-calls-mueller-report-summary-insufficient-seeks-full-report-idUSKCN1R40OO?utm_source=applenews

Ah, well I stand corrected. We have to wait till the DOJ releases it to the public.

"
Raycheetah wrote:

This brain trust apparently believes that President Elect Donald J. Trump used time travel to go back in time and influence the election he had already won!

This sort of thinking is why President Trump is gonna win again in 2020. =^[.]^=

Cenk is a bit of a mess, tbh. It's too bad since I used to watch the Young Turks and they were far more reasonable when it wasn't about politics.
(⌐■_■)
Uhm yeah. . .

So nothing has changed around this subject.

Maybe wait untill the report is public before discussing it?

I don't really understand this "leading the narrative" if the aim is to get to the truth.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Poor Chunk.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Though, several news networks have reported to have gotten a TLDR through their anonymous sources. And are in damage control.

"
innervation wrote:
Where's Scrotie McB?

He's on probation. I think he got into an argument with TheReporter and they both got eliminated. I would have liked to seen his reaction, too.

No, the report has only been submitted to Barr.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

"
innervation wrote:
Where's Scrotie McB?

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Boem wrote:
Maybe wait untill the report is public before discussing it?

Well, tell that to the internationally acclaimed news anchors who are literally almost balling their eyes out on national television about the report they don't even have yet.

I got two eyeballs. It's not like I can unwatched that circus show, that was streaming all over the news yesterday and today. It was hilarious, and sad all at the same time.

"
Turtledove wrote:
I stand corrected.
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info