ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Kellog wrote:
It's called gaslighting and it's what the G stands for in GOP.

Yeah, I dunno about that seeing how MSNBC was flipping out on air. Chris Matthews looked like he was having breakdown, after being told nobody was getting arrested for Russian Collusion.

You gotta love it when reality hits you right in the ballz.
(⌐■_■)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Hey, and here I was thinking you got banned. What happened to you anyway?

Got a one month ban for a handful of infractions (the "pedo" one being the cherry on top) and since I've already used a get out of jail free card twice I couldn't talk myself out of it.

Ah, sounds like a self-inflicted wound. My condolences. You missed Charan almost stepping into this thread. He right himself out pretty quick though.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Yeah, I dunno about that seeing how MSNBC was flipping out on air. Chris Matthews looked like he was having breakdown, after being told nobody was getting arrested for Russian Collusion.

Rachel Maddow literally had to hold back tears. I'm really enjoying the meltdowns.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

You are funny!
"
Kellog wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

You are funny!

I would call their hallucinations a manifestation of their TDS, Trump Delusional Syndrome.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 23, 2019, 2:18:28 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
I would call their hallucinations a manifestation of their TDS, Trump Delusional Syndrome.

Well said, from a person who has Trump Derangement Syndrome. What new words will you make up to explain reality to yourself.

Gaze upon the face of a defeated Chris Matthew as he struggles to explain how all of his experts, all of his sources about Russian Collusion, were fake. See the wheels turning as his head, tries to make-up reasons why nobody is being arrested, nobody in the last 2 years is being charged with any crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkbRvpIMwoM

I feel like Muller has to personally go to your house and slap you in the face before it sinks in.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Well said, from a person who has Trump Derangement Syndrome. What new words will you make up to explain reality to yourself.

Gaze upon the face of a defeated Chris Matthew as he struggles to explain how all of his experts, all of his sources about Russian Collusion, were fake. See the wheels turning as his head, tries to make-up reasons why nobody is being arrested, nobody in the last 2 years is being charged with any crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkbRvpIMwoM

I feel like Muller has to personally go to your house and slap you in the face before it sinks in.

You do realise nothing is known about the contents of the report yet, right? Also, you do know there are numerous investigations ongoing?

This nonsense being spouted by the idiots in the GOP is just to get all the wingnut talking heads lined up so they can start handing down the narrative to the magas.

At this point, at least for the GOP, it doesn't matter what's in the report, the talking points will be exactly the same and dutifully delivered across every right-wing echo-chamber out there.
"
Kellog wrote:

You do realise nothing is known about the contents of the report yet, right? Also, you do know there are numerous investigations ongoing?

This nonsense being spouted by the idiots in the GOP is just to get all the wingnut talking heads lined up so they can start handing down the narrative to the magas.

At this point, at least for the GOP, it doesn't matter what's in the report, the talking points will be exactly the same and dutifully delivered across every right-wing echo-chamber out there.

The amount of projection is too damn high.

Meanwhile, the backpedaling has already begun.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

The amount of projection is too damn high.

Meanwhile, the backpedaling has already begun.

LOL! Reddit, apart from the loons in T_D, does anyone really care what gets posted there. You might just as well quote 4/8chan.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

You are funny!

You are imagining things. I have to assume that it is due to your own delusions. Kellog says gaslighting which assumes you know that what you're saying is false. I think it is more likely that you actually believe the nonsense that you are saying.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info