ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
This is a great 'wall' article describing why it will never happen. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/trump-will-never-get-his-border-wall/582085/

You should TL;DR that for the Trump supporters, man. Why are you so inconsiderate?

*reading, deeply amused* *ctrl-f, 'eminent domain, 5 hits* LOL. Yerp.

This one is for them OOPS! :D https://store.steampowered.com/app/844980/I_am_Your_President/
"
鬼殺し wrote:
...Good job making clear you're perfectly fine with Trump going back on his word, repeatedly, and *not* delivering that wall 'from sea to sea' 'that the mexicans will pay for' etc.

It's almost like our main issue is border security and not the details surrounding Trump's vague idea of a wall during his campaign. If he delivers border security, we happy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
...Good job making clear you're perfectly fine with Trump going back on his word, repeatedly, and *not* delivering that wall 'from sea to sea' 'that the mexicans will pay for' etc.

See, Reporter? Exactly what I was talking about. People who swallow the shit wholesale in the moment, and then sort oh, just forget what he actually promised because it's convenient to do so later.

Without people like Xav so happy to embrace a very, very flexible idea of 'truth', Trump would be screwed.

He's forgotten the last pile of lies and is sitting, tail wagging, waiting for the grand master conman to serve up the new batch. It's STRONG cultism :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's almost like our main issue is border security and not the details surrounding Trump's vague idea of a wall during his campaign. If he delivers border security, we happy.

What's this We shit? You're in fucking Germany.

You'd think someone living there would be MORE THAN FUCKING SENSITIVE to the effect of walls...LOL. Okay I'm out. The day beckons, and you're silly.

This reminds me of the fact that the Berlin wall unfortunately also worked really well. The difference between a commie wall and an American wall is that the former is designed to keep people locked inside.

Fun fact: I live within eyesight of the former wall.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 8, 2019, 8:43:46 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
LOL that looks dire! LOL. Love the smiling robot-face Pence though.

Scrotes: *adds to 'watch' list*
If you want a good game where you can play politician, play Europa Universalis 4 or Crusader Kings 2. You can even fuck your daughter if you want to (something something Ivanka).
"
Turtledove wrote:
All the experts say that a wall across the whole border is stupid and wouldn't work.
Rule of thumb: the experts are rarely unanimous. To just automatically assume all the experts agree with you is silly.

A border-long wall would stop 10-30% of illegal immigration, and be even more effective against the smuggling of drugs, previously deported aliens, and kidnapped persons (not that I give a shit about preventing the smuggling of drugs). That's worth the modest price tag, even if it admittedly is not in itself a comprehensive solution to illegal immigration.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 8, 2019, 8:59:39 PM
At least you're admitting it probably happened.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
All the experts say that a wall across the whole border is stupid and wouldn't work.
Rule of thumb: the experts are rarely unanimous. To just automatically assume all the experts agree with you is silly.

A border-long wall would stop 10-30% of illegal immigration, and be even more effective against the smuggling of drugs, previously deported aliens, and kidnapped persons. That's worth the modest price tag, even if it admittedly is not in itself a comprehensive solution to illegal immigration.

Drugs come via air/water/legal crossings, mainly the northern border.
Do you guys ever post facts? All i see are insults and jokes with an occasional link from for lefty website that uses "clap back".

I know its an international gamimg forum, but this is silly. Its like debating with little kids, they know it all because someone told them.

Neither side is always correct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info