ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
It would be so much easier on these cultists if Obama and Hillary were criminals like Trump is :)

They're criminals, and in a just world they'd be prosecuted. (Obama's crime is relatively minor — he knew Clinton was using a private server for official business and used a pseudonym to email her.)

If that's a crime then didn't Ivanka Trump and anyone that sent her an email are guilty of that same crime?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Should the democrats and news outlets be charged with influencing the elections by giving hillary all the questions before hand?

Seems like a larger collusion than a few facebook ads
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
It would be so much easier on these cultists if Obama and Hillary were criminals like Trump is :)

They're criminals, and in a just world they'd be prosecuted. (Obama's crime is relatively minor — he knew Clinton was using a private server for official business and used a pseudonym to email her.)
If that's a crime then didn't Ivanka Trump and anyone that sent her an email are guilty of that same crime?
If they were aware she was using the email for government business and didn't report her for it, quite possibly. That might include Ivanka, but certainly includes Barry-O.

Just to be clear here, I don't think of Obama as having a criminal mentality. What he did is slap on the wrist type stuff. I'd probably give him 14 days in jail, 12 with good behavior. Hilary is the big criminal, not Obama.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 7, 2019, 8:18:24 PM
lol
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Goku is a horrible, horrible person. As we've discussed elsewhere, Toriyama himself designed him to be a poisonous presence, a misguided 'fighting is friendship! Violence is fun!' force of nature. You may or may not have noticed, but you never, ever knew that side of me on here. I outgrew an unquenched thirst for conflict long before I found PoE. That doesn't mean I don't like a good word-scrap with a competent partner, but once I decide it's too personal or the other person isn't enjoying it OR they're painfully below my power level (to stick to the DBZ/S terminology), I stop. It's about as close to both merciful and self-preserving as I get on here.

Knowing when to stop engaging is, I would wager, me at my smartest. Picking battles *and* knowing their consequences. Should surprise no one that I was always more of a Vegita/Trunks fan anyway. And Vegita has *fully* learned not to pick the wrong battles by now. Almost by instinct.

Failing to listen to that (ultra) instinct and giving certain people my time anyway, that's me at my most selfish and self-indulgent. Possibly, to crib Bill, my most masochistic.

But you benefit from that weakness too, Scrotes, so let's not pick at that thread too much.

It would be different if any of this mattered, but we both know it doesn't.

Charan, there is a new dragon ball super movie you might like. It's called Dragon Ball Super: Broly. It takes place after the Tournament of Power. I've just watched about 30 minutes so far. It's fun. Just a heads up in case you aren't aware of it. I wasn't at least.
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Goku is a horrible, horrible person. As we've discussed elsewhere, Toriyama himself designed him to be a poisonous presence, a misguided 'fighting is friendship! Violence is fun!' force of nature…
Charan, there is a new dragon ball super movie you might like. It's called Dragon Ball Super: Broly. It takes place after the Tournament of Power. I've just watched about 30 minutes so far. It's fun. Just a heads up in case you aren't aware of it. I wasn't at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=_kf1zgY1f7U&t=6m12s

Charan isn't a fan, he's just a hipster dedicated to arguing that the pleb's interpretation of beloved stories is misguided, and willing to ignore whatever evidence is necessary in order to raze their shrines. In other words he's pretty much the polar opposite of a fan.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Charan isn't a fan, he's just a hipster dedicated to arguing that the pleb's interpretation of beloved stories is misguided, and willing to ignore whatever evidence is necessary in order to raze their shrines. In other words he's pretty much the polar opposite of a fan.

I just finished watching the whole movie. I liked it. It was really good. Goku was hilarious. Vegeta told Goku he is an idiot to his face like 5 times lol. I really liked the CGI too. There was a part in the movie where Goku was getting completely wrecked by broly. I mean completely wrecked. The CGI was amazing during this part. At the end of this part, Goku's face was traveling through the outer edge of a glacier and if you listen closely you can hear Goku say, "oh my god....." lol.

If you haven't seen it ScrotieMcb, you should watch it too.

PM me anyone if you want me to send you a link to the english version.
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 8, 2019, 4:30:35 AM
Dragonball is overrated garbage.

/topic
Ok. Since I derailed the thread. I'll get it back on topic (I'll try to).

https://www.mediaite.com/online/washington-post-reporter-bezos-investigators-believe-government-entity-might-have-obtained-his-texts/

Regarding the current Bezos/National Enquirer scandal, Bezos's people appear to believe the leaked photos were given to the Enquirer by actors in Trump's government.

I think it's pretty much established that Trump hates Bezos. Is it a stretch to think Trump directed someone inside his government to leak the photos to the National Enquirer? If true, might finally bring down orange man.
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 8, 2019, 4:50:38 AM
It's either by the Saudi government or bad actors (Trump loyalists) in the US government. Either way, it's at the behest of Trump and we'll probably see that he's been ordering Kompromat gathering on several of his perceived enemies.

Crazy that AMI is still choosing to do this while Pecker is in an immunity deal with the Mueller investigation team.

Link to the Bezos written statement here: https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-thank-you-mr-pecker-146e3922310f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info