ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
coatofarms wrote:
Ok. Since I derailed the thread. I'll get it back on topic (I'll try to).

https://www.mediaite.com/online/washington-post-reporter-bezos-investigators-believe-government-entity-might-have-obtained-his-texts/

Regarding the current Bezos/National Enquirer scandal, Bezos's people appear to believe the leaked photos were given to the Enquirer by actors in Trump's government.

I think it's pretty much established that Trump hates Bezos. Is it a stretch to think Trump directed someone inside his government to leak the photos to the National Enquirer? If true, might finally bring down orange man.

Man, if true then the Trump corruption permeates down into the "deep state". Orange face breaking the law just to feed his petty juvenile revenge, why am I not surprised?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Turtledove wrote:
"deep state".
You're doing it wrong. DS refers to power structures immune to electoral victories or defeats. The President telling a government employee what to do is basically the opposite of deep state.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Man, if true

Why does that matter now? Your side makes up their mind after reading a tweet, no evidence is needed.

Sure you have retracted all of your claims, but having a history of being wrong has no impact, you guys keep frothing at the mouth on the latest claim.
This is a great 'wall' article describing why it will never happen. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/trump-will-never-get-his-border-wall/582085/
I also remember how manufacturing jobs were never coming back and 3% growth simply isn't possible anymore. I also skimmed the article and of course the author is talking about ladders. Dude is literally a meme.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Everything is a meme to the right. It's how you understand the world, or rather, try to.

Type "wall ladder meme" and see for yourself. It's an incredibly stupid talking point too. Walls work.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Why the fuck would I do that? All I'd get is a bunch of right-minded memes. The last place I want to end up is in your stupid little echo chamber.

I'll be over here, actually reading things written by intelligent, educated people. The best your side can hope for is another fucktard fat on the memes yelling 'screw your optics, I'm going in!'

It's a leftist meme. You also sound like a grandpa. Have a meme.

Also daily reminder that "intelligent, educated people" got pretty much everything wrong about Trump since 2015.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 8, 2019, 8:07:21 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Everything is a meme to the right. It's how you understand the world, or rather, try to.

Type "wall ladder meme" and see for yourself. It's an incredibly stupid talking point too. Walls work.

You really do not know what you're talking about. All the experts say that a wall across the whole border is stupid and wouldn't work. You have fallen for a conman's lies. A known pathological liar, you actually believe his nonsense. You should be embarrassed. Fences that the border patrol can see through will work, but only if there are border guards there to man them.

A wall is stupid. The border guards can't see what the people on the other side are doing. A wall in the middle of no where with no one guarding it is even more stupid. I've posted before here an article from a conservative think tank that explained all this and explained what the cost effective solutions were and it was NOT a wall.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

You really do not know what you're talking about. All the experts say that a wall across the whole border is stupid and wouldn't work. You have fallen for a conman's lies. A known pathological liar, you actually believe his nonsense. You should be embarrassed. Fences that the border patrol can see through will work, but only if there are border guards there to man them.

A wall is stupid. The border guards can't see what the people on the other side are doing. A wall in the middle of no where with no one guarding it is even more stupid. I've posted before here an article from a conservative think tank that explained all this and explained what the cost effective solutions were and it was NOT a wall.

Looks like you missed some important updates. The wall is a see-through steel barrier now, and certainly won't be across the whole border. It will also be guarded by drones. Good job being so clueless and condescending at the same time lmao. It's the leftist way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info