ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I trust russia more than the fbi. Why exactly are we supposed to dislike them again?

Democrats keep talking about them being an enemy but never mention why
Last edited by Chadwixx on Feb 1, 2019, 8:58:46 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
....LOL.

me irl :*actual facepalm*
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Total truth denial has been achieved. Putin has beaten these cultists senseless. :)

Trump has managed to convince these poor hypnotized people to be angry at those who can see he's a fraud and a conman. It's full on cultism.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

collusion - secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Why did all those people that The_Reporter listed (only a partial list) lie about meeting with Russians? There's really only one reasonable answer that I've ever heard. As Donald Trump Jr. said, "I love it!" Which obviously means, "let's meet and collude as you have suggested".

If we agree on your definition of collusion, Junior did nothing wrong. There was no secret agreement or cooperation. They met and nothing happened. Meeting Russians isn't illegal by the way, neither is lying about meeting them (unless you're under oath of course).

Oh, and opposition research also isn't illegal. Remember when Hillary hired a foreign agent to get Russian intelligence on Trump?

Junior lied under oath to congress about it. Your assertion that "There was no secret agreement or cooperation. They met and nothing happened." Is a naive assertion and really only based on the words of a known prolific liar.

Opposition research is illegal when it is done by a foreign government for the Trump campaign! Do you really not see difference in Clinton paying for opposition research and Russia contributing opposition research to the Trump? The difference is that it is illegal for a foreign government or a foreign citizen to give things of value to one campaign or another. It is not illegal for a campaign to hire a foreign national to do work for them. Can you really be this naive to think they are the same thing?

It should be especially concerning if the foreign government is an adversary of USA and is known to have illegally hacked into the 2016 election (state election boards, social media, Clinton campaign, etc.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
here you go, chadwixx:

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2ms4t1/eli5_the_rivalry_between_russia_and_the_us/

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/57h6ke/eli5_what_is_going_on_with_the_us_and_russia/

You should bookmark this reddit. It's really handy for people who ask very complicated questions and want very simple answers. In this case, you feel it's somehow 'The Democrats' who are unique in driving an anti-Russian narrative. A quick perusal of those two pages should help you understand some of the nuances to the very long-running US/Russia antagonism. ^_^

Reddit? Not exactly the place you go for politics. Its like twitter, filled with censorship. May as well goto mmochamp, lol.

I see nothing but speculation, something they havent been very good at lately
Last edited by Chadwixx on Feb 1, 2019, 9:33:23 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
I trust russia more than the fbi. Why exactly are we supposed to dislike them again?

Democrats keep talking about them being an enemy but never mention why

That you Chad or is it Vlad!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh why the fuck do I even bother. I need a hug. Reporter? Please?

Truth is based on upvotes at reddit... Agreement doesnt equal fact, especially when they shadow ban comments they dont agree with. Remember the ceo last year admitting he was joking when he did it.

So russia is trying to take over the world? More fear mongering without facts from the left.

Kellog, democrats care more about non citizens than they do citizens, what have they done since trump is in office for the people here legally?

Big hugs!

It's going to be a long path to repairing this mess and a lot more hugs will be needed along the way.

@ Chadwixx, I posted a link to a 3 part free video showing what the Kremlin has been doing for many decades. I know you've been inoculated to truth by their propaganda, but the information exists for those who are willing to break free of their laziness.

Give it a shot.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You've charged in here with a very strong attitude that seems extremely resistant to change. So what's the point? Oh that's right, there isn't one.

Welcome home. You, Xav, Raycheetah, and occasionally Scrotie can circlejerk about fake news and Butterymails till the коровы come home. Done with you. Best of luck!

Resistant to change? I was asking why the russians are suddenly such a big deal. That implys i can change my opinion, so far ive seen nothing new.

I also dont know why "if true" interfering with our elections is bad. We do it all the time, look at venzuela now.

Best of luck though, you sound perfect for reddit, dropping circlejerk in an adult conversation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info