ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
I'd be wary about doing any cult victory laps with the news about the blocked calls.

Howard Lorber has deep ties with the Kremlin mob and with the Trump campaign and is now a co-operating witness in the investigation. This is far worse for Trump (and Jr) than if the call was directly to Trump.

The delusion is delicious. Interesting to see the mental gymnastics Russian collusion truthers come up with.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 1, 2019, 3:08:02 PM
(editing)
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
The delusion is delicious. Interesting to see the mental gymnastics Russian collusion truthers come up with.

So, I'm a "Russian collusion truther" now? I guess it's fair for me to call you an alt-right racist, then?

You can call me whatever you want, free speech my dude.

Also I wasn't talking to you.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yes, I noticed that right after posting. My bad, sorry.
PS:
I think it's still unfair to call him a "Russian collusion truther". I mean, while he may often be going a little too far, there has been some level of collusion between at least part of the Trump campaign staff and russian agents.
"
there has been some level of collusion between at least part of the Trump campaign staff and russian agents.

Nope.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
there has been some level of collusion between at least part of the Trump campaign staff and russian agents.

Nope.

Of course there has.

Sessions, Manafort, Don Jr., Kushner, Papadopoulos, Flynn, Page, etc. on and on.

"Collusion" isn't what the idiots Giuliani and Trump would have people believe it is, and it's not always a crime.
As I had explained earlier, Rybka was told by the Kremlin mob to zip it. https://apnews.com/22e38b86bd9f43df801d9abe822b0d42
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Nope.

Of course there has.

Sessions, Manafort, Don Jr., Kushner, Papadopoulos, Flynn, Page, etc. on and on.

"Collusion" isn't what the idiots Giuliani and Trump would have people believe it is, and it's not always a crime.

You're just randomly listing names. But for someone who thinks that Lorber has "deep ties with the Kremlin mob" (lmao), of course you see collusion everywhere. You have to, or your worldview falls apart.

I don't think that Lorber has Kremlin connections, I know he does. Why do I know? Because I'm not lazy. I find facts instead of relying on a Kremlin owned 'news' outlet and the words of a man who has lied 8000 times in 2 years.

Also, you still don't know what collusion is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info