ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
She would probably win the 2020 primary, if she wanted to run.
She's constitutionally too young. I'm sure she would be otherwise.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Wow I called this weeks ago and now Ben Shapri wrote an atricle about. miss Cortez is the Left's Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42161/6-reasons-aoc-leftist-trump-ben-shapiro
As long as you have these idiots in DC nothing will get done.
Um... You're talking with yourself.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Best convo I had all day.

But seriously nothing will get done with these ideologues in there.
Git R Dun!
Holy shit I just realised the importance of the Buzzfeed report (i'm a bit slow today)

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/donald-trump-legally-over/

McConnel can 'FINISH HIM' whenever he wants to. There's precedent, there's evidence that does not even remotely rely on Cohen's words, mutually corrobative evidence.

Is this it, guys?

Will the zit on the face be popped, or will it take the whole head with it?
"
rojimboo wrote:
Holy shit I just realised the importance of the Buzzfeed report (i'm a bit slow today)

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/donald-trump-legally-over/

McConnel can 'FINISH HIM' whenever he wants to. There's precedent, there's evidence that does not even remotely rely on Cohen's words, mutually corrobative evidence.

Is this it, guys?

Will the zit on the face be popped, or will it take the whole head with it?

In my opinion the House should not move to impeach until after Mueller's report is complete unless it is clear that conviction in the Senate is a foregone conclusion. Also, this is still the tip of the iceberg. For example, we don't know what Trump is hiding. Why he needed Cohen to lie about this.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 18, 2019, 5:55:13 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Those who worship Trump, are actually worshiping Putin. He's managed to pull off quite a tricky trick.

You people love Stalin & Mao, but you don't like Putin? WHat's changed all of a sudden?

I would think you'd be thrilled an American President is allegedly in bed with Putin

They don't like Putin because he's a nationalist. And because John Podesta manufactured the entire Russian hoax as an excuse for Hillary "can't we just drone this guy?" Clinton's failure and they fell for it.

We don't like Putin because he's a mobster and murderer.
Many congressional GOP won't vote to impeach because they know Putin/Trump have the goods to take them down along with them.
I suppose so.

We've said it before, and I'll say it again - if the current Republicans had any backbone, Trump would already be serving time.

I wonder if anyone will remember this? We'll be telling stories to our children - 'and this one time (at band camp), there was this orange buffoon who nearly destroyed the world, but through our charitable work in the Path of Exile forums, we informed most people to never vote an amoral potus again'.
Last edited by rojimboo on Jan 18, 2019, 6:34:41 PM
News will become so mundane without Trump's tweeting.

Unless they let him keep his Twitter account in prison.
Mundane is good. Liking the thought of some mundane a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info