ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Get familiar with Allen Weisselberg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Weisselberg
34pre98qua
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump is guilty of conspiring to commit perjury.

As declared in what court, by what judge or jury?

You're hysterical, and I don't mean that in merely the sense of amusingly funny. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Meanwhile...

The 116th Congress of the United States of America was sworn into office on January 4, 2019, with a Democrat majority led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Today is the final day of their second week. Still no news about Articles of Impeachment against President Donald J. Trump, though he did cancel Speaker Pelosi's military transport in light of the ongoing government shutdown (and the termagant's intransigence).

Impeachment Watch continues. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Instill fear with a made up problem, then present yourself as the savior/solution. Sad to assume that it always works and says quite a lot about a person purposely attempting to exploit a weakness.

I'm not sure there's enough ferrite in the world to match this irony.

If you mean to imply that I think being a nonvoter is a solution, I don't think that. If you think Hillary wasn't doing that with that statement, I guess we heard 2 different things.
People whiteknighting for Hillary "We came, we saw, he died! HAHAHAHA" Clinton. Now I've seen it all. Poor woman was almost raped live on stage. This is Trump's America.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meanwhile...

The 116th Congress of the United States of America was sworn into office on January 4, 2019, with a Democrat majority led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Today is the final day of their second week. Still no news about Articles of Impeachment against President Donald J. Trump, though he did cancel Speaker Pelosi's military transport in light of the ongoing government shutdown (and the termagant's intransigence).

Impeachment Watch continues. =^[.]^=

Are you really this clueless?

Do you think impeachment would pass through GOP controlled Senate?

Why do you think people are looking at how to indict a sitting president?
He's mot clueless. He's under a deep hypnosis and has been rendered unable to discern fact from fiction by propaganda.

If you've ever seen the series Westworld, when 'hosts' are shown photos/documents that contradict the alternate reality of Westworld, they say "it looks like nothing to me." The same thing has happened with those within Cult45.

"Truth isn't truth" "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening"
Those who worship Trump, are actually worshiping Putin. He's managed to pull off quite a tricky trick.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump is guilty of conspiring to commit perjury.

As declared in what court, by what judge or jury?

You're hysterical, and I don't mean that in merely the sense of amusingly funny. =^[.]^=

It certainly appears that he's guilty of conspiracy to commit perjury. Although I suspect that will be minor compared to what he is eventually found to have done.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info