ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Honestly, I agree with the callback of food inspection, that's seriously dangerous.

But the rest? I certainly don't consider airports as vital to a country, Tax refunds, even if very annoying to have to wait, isn't vital either and finally, "and facilitate the sale of offshore oil drilling rights." is downright insulting to every other workers.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I get that, don'T worry.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Again, go read about the thirteenth. This is a breach of that. A big one.
No it's not. If your boss dropped his pants and said you had to sexual pleasure him or you're fired, that's not a violation of the 13th Amendment because you can simply quit. It would, of course, be a violation of other laws, but not of the 13th. Now if you were kidnapped by a transgender woman, dropped into the bottom of a well, and be forced to apply lotion to yourself under threat of water torture, THAT would be a violation of the 13th Amendment.

It's also not like they're never going to get paid for the work. It's delayed pay, not no pay. Now I get that I'm not everybody, but if my boss came to me and said, "hey, the company is having some cash flow issues, we'll pay you for your work the next six weeks but we won't run payroll on it until eight weeks from now, and if you don't like it we'll replace you," my response would be "okay, but I'll need that in writing." Because I did this thing called saving my money in case of emergency.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 15, 2019, 11:12:37 PM
Burger King Trolls Trump on Twitter

This is where we are now. Even fast food chains are making fun of the "president". As an American this is really embarrassing =/

Spoiler

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 15, 2019, 11:29:51 PM
Nothing washes down a hamberder like a tall cup of covfefe, robble robble.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 15, 2019, 11:39:10 PM
lol hehe

Spoiler
"
coatofarms wrote:
lol hehe
Spoiler
I keep telling everyone, if you've been President-Elect you're obviously not a moron. All the image would need to go from "factually wrong" to "not in my taste but makes sense" would be to replace the word "idiot" with "asshole." So close, yet so far.
I'm not so sure about that. Have you seen the quality (integrity) of mankind that the republican party largely consists of? I also don't understand why being president-elect automatically precludes one from being an idiot. Here's a quote that is essentially my point ..

"Democracy is a system where two idiots outvote one smart person." - Unknown

Unrelatedly, here's another funny meme lol.

Spoiler
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 16, 2019, 12:14:13 AM
oh lol that's hilarious. I had no idea that subculture likes Wendy's.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
lol hehe
Spoiler
I keep telling everyone, if you've been President-Elect you're obviously not a moron. All the image would need to go from "factually wrong" to "not in my taste but makes sense" would be to replace the word "idiot" with "asshole." So close, yet so far.

I never believe that smart people can't do stupid things. Both Stupid and Smart people make mistakes and do stupid things all the time...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info