ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Changing the words within someone's post and quoting like that should be an instant forum ban.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands are complaining about having trouble getting their kids fed because they are not only too lazy to get a decent job in the private sector, but also to visit a (typically church-ran) food pantry.
Fixed that for you.
Even betterer.
"
Changing the words within someone's post and quoting like that should be an instant forum ban.
Eh, I think it's roughly as bad as jaywalking. If I was moderating a forum I might or might not make it against the rules, but the penalty would be minor. In some internet forums it's done constantly, and the results are pretty funny but more antagonistic than necessary.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
If you can't understand that those behaviors shouldn't be accepted in a society (and that was the point of the ad), then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe to get your head out of your butt?

As someone that had been bullied for nearly all of my school years, I wish society could have done something about it because even today I still suffer from that shit.

And yet, I got away from it relatively well compared to some. School bullying is the highest cause of suicide in schools. Reflect a bit on that.
The American Psychiatric Association also recently put out guidelines for combating traditional masculinity. Harmful effects of traditional masculinity are reported as: anti-femininity; undue focus on achievement; eschewal of the appearance of weakness; seeking adventure, risk, and violence; and recognition and appreciation of satire.

Drink your soy, lads.
https://www.apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf
"
MASCULINITY IDEOLOGY

Masculinity ideology is a set of descriptive, prescriptive, and proscriptive of cognitions about boys and men (Levant & Richmond,
2007; Pleck, Sonenstein, & Ku, 1994). Although there are differences in masculinity ideologies, there is a particular constellation
APA | Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Boys and Men 3
of standards that have held sway over large segments of the population, including: anti-femininity, achievement, eschewal of the
appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence. These
have been collectively referred to as traditional masculinity ideology (Levant & Richmond, 2007). Additionally, acknowledging the
plurality of and social constructionist perspective of masculinity, the term masculinities is being used with increasing frequency
(Wong & Wester, 2016).
hits for 'satire' in the entire article: 0
Now that's what I'm talking about! Chug-a-lug, gents.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 15, 2019, 12:11:29 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Video. It's real. Good grief. MAGAts.

/SIGH ....

My national embarrassment ("president") ...

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 15, 2019, 12:47:52 AM
Last edited by MrCoo1 on Jan 15, 2019, 2:47:54 AM

Ruh-roh.

Not sure what's embarassing about the Murica food, I bet the college kids who visited loved it. I just think it's disgusting because it's greasy dry untasty shit but that's the American way I suppose. Who am I to judge?

By the way, Support should make up their mind about whether changing quotes is or isn't against the rules.

Also, imagine linking to Sputnik News unironically.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Some fast food places have been genuinely improving their burgers lately, (and charging more).

Probably because of the rise of burger places like Five Guys and Jakes i'd guess.

And chik filla is always amazing.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jan 15, 2019, 7:43:33 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Some fast food places have been genuinely improving their burgers lately, (and charging more).

Probably because of the rise of burger places like Five Guys and Jakes i'd guess.

And chik filla is always amazing.

Can you even imagine the backlash if President Trump had served the Clemson Tigers Chick-fil-A at the White House? Of course, every time there's a backlash against CFA, their sales skyrocket... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
He should have served them CFA. Everytime the libs go crazy on the subject I at least buy a shake from them. :)
Censored.
Trump supporters .. you likee? :)

Spoiler

Don't fap too hard :)
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 15, 2019, 1:29:03 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
Spoiler

You're over 2 years late.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info