ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
I knew someone at some point would somehow bring communism into this, but I wasn't sure how.
You rejected the idea that all categories are fallacious, so that comment didn't apply to you.

However, you're misunderstanding that color-based racism is but one type of racism, rather than the only racism. Any categorization of peoples according to genetics is technically racism. That TV ad where 23 and Me tells the Grinch he's genetically predisposed to like salty foods? Racist.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 5, 2018, 9:28:20 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

However, you're misunderstanding that color-based racism is but one type of racism, rather than the only racism. Any categorization of peoples according to genetics is technically racism. That TV ad where 23 and Me tells the Grinch he's genetically predisposed to like salty foods? Racist.
If race is a poor indicator of genetics (which it is) then racism is merely prejudice based on skin-colour (a real phenomenon).

And telling someone they have a slightly higher probability of developing diabetes, is just that, a probability. This probability is not even dependent on the skin colour, so they would have to have their genome fully sequenced in order to establish whether or not they are even carrying the genetic marker for high risk diabetes.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

If race is a poor indicator of genetics (which it is) then racism is merely prejudice based on skin-colour (a real phenomenon).

Gosh, that sounds familiar. :P

You're too quick for us mate ;)

It takes us a while to reach the same place...
Last edited by rojimboo on Dec 5, 2018, 10:06:32 PM
This is why we have a problem with Minorities... As y'all know I'm a Muslim (Hazara) from Afghanistan by heredity, Which should be natural allies to right and good fiscal and conservative policy which republicans claim to practice but they let whiteness/religion get in the way.

Shahid Shafi serves as a party official for the Tarrant County GOP. Shafi is a trauma surgeon and city council member in suburban Southlake, Texas. He’s also a practicing Muslim.

"In the wake of O’Brien’s and Legvold’s attacks against Shafi–as well as a formal request that he be removed from his position–a movement the fuck

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/texas-gop-in-disarray-as-party-members-demand-removal-of-practicing-muslim-leader/

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article222209090.html
Git R Dun!
Actually race can be a good indicator for the organism's phenotype which given certain genetic expressions can also be linked to specific diseases linked to the genetic code that leads to the phenotype expression. I'm not trying to say one race is better than other because we all are equally messed up on the genetic level. Also the only way to judge an organism's genetic fitness is to see how it performs in a given environment. E.g. a fish in the sea is more fit that a dog in the sea.
Race isnt shit. Its effort and service. have those you'll be success anywhere at anything. I mean you got literally people who dont even speak the language coming here from Cameroon, Nigeria, Laos , mexico, etc making success but natives bitch and whine and homeless? Whats that tell u?
Git R Dun!
Speaking of corruption and sore losers
Spoiler
(not that anyone was, but I had to start with something)

Crazy voter suppression going in Wisconsin.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46462424

Republicans basically passed state legislation crippling the newly elected governor, Dem. Evers. The GOP governor will just have to sign it.

It also provides them the ability to circumvent the Attorney General, with private lawyers, paid for by taxpayers.

Yum yum yum. Democracy, my ass.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Speaking of corruption and sore losers
Spoiler
(not that anyone was, but I had to start with something)

Crazy voter suppression going in Wisconsin.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46462424

Republicans basically passed state legislation crippling the newly elected governor, Dem. Evers. The GOP governor will just have to sign it.

It also provides them the ability to circumvent the Attorney General, with private lawyers, paid for by taxpayers.

Yum yum yum. Democracy, my ass.

At least they aren't getting the dead to vote for democrats. It's always funny how my republican dead grandfather rose from the grave just to go into the voting booths to vote democrats then bury himself again. Also isn't the BBC just as bad as CNN?
Jeez. I go out for the evening and three new pages.

For now, a nitpick: I do not think it is accurate to classify race as a social construct; culture, however, is. I think somewhere between some and most of the time, when people address race, they’re actually discussing the entanglement of race and culture but attributing entirely to race. That said, I get the point. Evolutionarily speaking, we’re nowhere near diverging as a species, ergo, largely superficial differences in terms of how human we all are. I.e., the social construct surrounding race is the straw man built out of it. General discourse would improve, imo, if we shifted frame of reference from strictly race to include culture or other entangled concepts.

e.g., what this whole intersectional ideology fails to address in terms of policy or proposed solutions is directly a reflection of its failure to diagnose (why I called dems racist a few pages back—tongue in cheek, but really).
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Hornybull wrote:

At least they aren't getting the dead to vote for democrats. It's always funny how my republican dead grandfather rose from the grave just to go into the voting booths to vote democrats then bury himself again. Also isn't the BBC just as bad as CNN?
Are you trying to justify a bad thing with another bad thing? This is deja vu...

If BBC has no journalistic integrity, then pray tell which news outlets do?

And no, I'm not going to Breitbart for something that is factual and being reported by everyone on the interwebzzz.

Fox dishonest enough for you?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-decry-sore-losers-as-disgraceful-wisconsin-gop-limits-power-of-incoming-gov-tony-evers

Actually I prefer the headline there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info