Harbinger Content Integration

"
Qarl wrote:
The two map rerolling currency items (Orb of Horizons and Harbinger's Orbs) are not something we want to keep in the core game. While they provided players a lot of flexibility in mapping, we felt it took a lot away from unlocking the Atlas, and made jumping up map tiers too easy. They also do not fit well with content coming in 3.1.0. These will not be added to the core game.

Since you nerfed the gained XP from all maps and furthermore gave the "Beachhead map", for the ultimative leveling experience, can we calculate with a new balancing for XP gained if the harbinger unique map isn't obtainable anymore then or will we just need to play even longer then in 2.6, after such an easy leveling period through harbinger now? Or will there another mechanic that will keep ourselves from another disappointment?

Also we just keep useless shard's from harbinger? I mean normally if we got not such a big response from drops in the actual league, the drops will definetly not get more if you add a harbinger mod to zana, that cost actually more then you can get? The Anulment orb is the only thing we actually get from the harbinger league.... seriously?

kind regards
Last edited by Ondrugs on Nov 2, 2017, 8:53:52 AM
"
DawidFriebe wrote:
Well the league is great. Otherwise the only thing which thickles me, is why at lvl 7 zana, we unlock nemesis mode, for 5c! Not sure that anyone even used this... The thing which missing here most is in my opinion an essence. I think at lvl 7 a quaranteed one essence on map might be a lot better choice. Especially if u want to complete essence challange. For these days i was looking for essences for corrupting and with regular modes i haven't claimed any of these essence. The only way which I'm considering now is to just buy from other player who made essence hysteria, delirium etc on map, which is kinda sad to me... what if i'd play SSF? Probably would never finish it... Or if i would like to make it complete i would probably spend whole days playing, which i do not have time for it so... ;x

Sorry to hear that, I got nearly rich through essences, just through finding them in maps and area's...
"
Qarl wrote:
We will add this as a currency drop in the core game.

Excellent choice. I will miss Horizons and especially Harbinger Orbs + Beachhead, but orbs of annulment are a clear fit for PoE's design philosophy. Especially if they'll drop in complete form with no shards.

"
Qarl wrote:
None of the unique items from Harbinger will be added to the core game, and will only be available when the league is available from Zana. The Flow Untethered and The Tempest's Binding did have features that were popular with players, and you may see the key features of these items appear in another way in 3.1.0.

Wow, that's a surprise! The two uniques you mentioned are some of my favorites in the whole game, so I hope you are indeed bringing something similar in 3.1.0. Pseudo-6-links are awesome and fun, and the belt having a stat you can't get anywhere else was very interesting. Would love to see a couple more cooldown-reducing builds, especially since you refuse to unnerf CoC/Mjolner (etc.).
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"The new Currency Shards will not be added to the core game"

Considering i played one char to llv71 in harbinger, and only found 16 annulment shards and 0 annulment orb, i'll probably come back to harbinger a few time in hope to find 4 annul shards, as it seems that annulment orb drops as often as divine ord (ie. nearly never) ...
It was the first month of the league, perhaps it drops more often now ? i didn't care about the league since.

Glad annulment comes in standard league, just hope that it will drop. Perhaps a recipe could be a good thing to have to get those annulment orbs.
Think a bit about SSF players, thanks ;)
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Nov 2, 2017, 8:52:09 AM
silvouplait pour la traduction en Français ne changez pas le nom des items ça devient injouable pour les anciens joueurs comme moi, je suis juste perdu et pour les échanges c'est juste pas possible.Bref moi qui attendait tellement la traduction en Français je ne joue même pas avec :( , j'espère que vous lirez ce message.
"
jhaamdath wrote:
Orbs of Binding - great way to keep your equipment relevant while leveling, without burning up jewelers etc. Shame they are going. You should consider keeping them, they are great for new players or rerolls.
Enginers - well good only for Diviners. Not big loss
Ancient - good gamble for cash, or just sell for profit. They did make top end items feel less hard to get, so glad they are out.
Map orbs, now it did make shaping atlas easier, and not forcing you into runing *insert current shaped meta map* but on other side it killed map prices and serverly imbalanced shaper item prices. Tho SSF guys will miss them most.

the casual in me loved Harbinger orbs so much o_O !
Ah, drat, I love the Orb of Binding. Nice way to get 4-linked items, which are basically a necessity from level 25 on.
"
BaKaL_Show wrote:
silvouplait pour la traduction en Français ne changez pas le nom des items ça devient injouable pour les anciens joueurs comme moi, je suis juste perdu et pour les échanges c'est juste pas possible.Bref moi qui attendait tellement la traduction en Français je ne joue même pas avec :( , j'espère que vous lirez ce message.

Parlez vous anglais, peut-etre ou utiliser Google translate, parce que... the developers of GGG, which you are addressing here, probably don't speak French very well.
Last edited by bablo on Nov 2, 2017, 9:02:50 AM
"

the casual in me loved Harbinger orbs so much o_O !

That is WHY you will not get it in core game.... the casual player likes it...

"we don't serve thier kind in that bar..."
Last edited by FrogMastr on Nov 2, 2017, 9:03:51 AM
Yep , as SSF playa, i feel like a big loss but ok ...

removing high currencies shards ? too bad ... that was very pleasant to see shard stack for ex or other growing up ...
one of the problems of the game is the feeling of slacking, regards to all map run with no gain at all (stuff , currencies).

hitting shards was cool...

ok i guess it s a SSF feeling but...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info