Harbinger Content Integration

"
Strandedmoon wrote:
It's good this league won't be in the core game. It's the worst I have seen while playing PoE for almost 3 years. I hope next content league will be better.

Agree!!! With harbinger in core game, everything is ruin all is easy to get, currency, maps, expensive uniques, leveling 100. To tetris player may be is a good league, hhahahahaha
Harbingers as an option is a great idea I think. For players who are finally getting access to the maps, it's really frustrating to fight their way to the boss, only to find him surrounded by 3 Harbinger clusters... In previous leagues, like for example Essence or Breach, you still had a choice whether to trigger the encounter or not, with Harbinger, well, you just get ganged, whether you like it or not. As a map mod it will add that extra flavour for more seasoned players (or beginning players who feel very brave). Hurray for this decision!
PLEASE RESIZE THE CURRENCY TAB to 1:1 AGAIN

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I'm gonna miss Engineer's orbs and Orbs of Horizons so much...

Also, please allow us to use our remaining Leaguestones in standard
Last edited by AsbelFar on Nov 2, 2017, 5:36:46 AM
Core game core game....core game should be standard with all the fun in it to have a reason to play a market filled league...I wish leaguestones were a Standard alone gimmick because in 1 month of Legacy league i only found 2 Reliquary keys and now, LaggBringer ( or Garbinger) league I never dropped a mirror shard in 3 months or as my /played says, 15 DAYS of gaming. 15 days on a 92 lvl char ( lets cut it drastically in half because afk in H/O etc) and not able to see one shard of a league specific item is beyond me how that works. If leaguestones and breaches were rare (as a chaos drop) but present in Standard, i would`nt ever play filler leagues like harbinger.. Anyway Thanks for a great game GGG, I really enjoy it with my limited time on Earth, oh and a tip for future people playing standard reading this, The tempest mask is cheaper bought in pieces at the moment.
"
liquidSG wrote:
Ancient Orb wasn't popular because it was too shitty in its chances to produce something good and it was far too rare for people to enjoy gambling with it.

When Ziz was streaming he got lucky and got HeadHunter on 4th or 5th try of Ancient Orb use!
RNG such a b..ch!
Orbs of Binding - great way to keep your equipment relevant while leveling, without burning up jewelers etc. Shame they are going. You should consider keeping them, they are great for new players or rerolls.
Enginers - well good only for Diviners. Not big loss
Ancient - good gamble for cash, or just sell for profit. They did make top end items feel less hard to get, so glad they are out.
Map orbs, now it did make shaping atlas easier, and not forcing you into runing *insert current shaped meta map* but on other side it killed map prices and serverly imbalanced shaper item prices. Tho SSF guys will miss them most.
Another Zana mod no one will use. League so "awesome" nothing gets integrated to the core game.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
You are forcing us back into a path of only completing optimal maps while deliberately avoiding other maps.

I think the horizon orbs made completing the atlas too easy, but then again i did fine completing it without horizons as well. What i will miss though is the ability to - when you have completed the atlas - use them to reroll maps you don't feel like today. I'm not a dedicated atlas shaper, cause it feels lame, and makes nice maps boring after running them too much. Some days however i wanna run a few cells, while other days i want to run catacombs and horizon orbs allowed that. Now with the removal i feel the need to shape certain maps much stronger again and that's a pity.

So glad they'll remove ancients though; they were too infrequent for the average player to benefit from (i've done 33 challenges and not had a single good ancient result for example), but boy, did it make the 1% rich players even richer. I don't think orbs that only cater to the few are worthy additions, so ty GGG for removing. Annuls are (while better on mirror gear) also useful for average or ssf players, so they cater to every player, in contrast to ancients.

And for binding orbs; they were nice while leveling to try and get some res gear besides your gold rims, wanderlusts and tabu's and not drain jews and fus in the progres. I like not instantly dying to malachais scorching ground. So maybe just only make them able to drop during the acts and not on maps?

Fully agree with everything you decided to do with harbinger league, personally i really liked this league after the changes in the middle.
Another day , Another chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info