[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

was gonna try other build but i miss spinning
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!

anyone need it?
Deined
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

anyone need it?

1. Don't use this thread as advertisement space, that is NOT what it is for.

2. That foil is worth 2 ex at most and even that is probably overestimating its worth. Anyone paying 8 ex for it is getting scammed.
I am interested in that script you are suggesting to use for poe.trade searches but dont understand how it works as you explained thats just normal way of searching for itemms, for example:
go for crit 7%+, edps 350+, aps 1.7+ etc.
Crit cyclone with shield was always my favourite buit thought its too weak on defensive side even for SC, testing it now on standard will prolly play it in 3.2 if they dont nerf it to the ground
"
DeeMonk wrote:
I am interested in that script you are suggesting to use for poe.trade searches but dont understand how it works as you explained thats just normal way of searching for itemms, for example:
go for crit 7%+, edps 350+, aps 1.7+ etc.
Crit cyclone with shield was always my favourite buit thought its too weak on defensive side even for SC, testing it now on standard will prolly play it in 3.2 if they dont nerf it to the ground

The script adds a "Copy" option to poe.trade's interface. If you click it the item's rawtext is copied to your clipboard, which you can then paste into Path of Building's "Create custom" item menu. This lets you accurately compare foils on the market. It is very useful for flat ele stacking builds like this one because it can be difficult to tell at a glance how good each weapon really is.

This Copy option is provided in the default UI of poeapp.com, but for poe.trade you still need the script as far as I'm aware.

The poe.trade search link I provided is just the one I use. I prefer inputting strict crit and APS terms while leaving EDPS open. I've had a bunch of gearcheck comments where people just have really bad foils because they don't seem to understand the stat priority, so again this is why I provide a search link. 7% crit and 1.9 APS minimum while sorting by EDPS and then purchasing the highest EDPS that you can afford will usually get you a decent foil if you don't want or don't know how to use the PoB direct comparison.
Last edited by Euploid on Feb 10, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
Hi there.

After a few days farming, i'm near the end.
Soon lvl 96, here are my stats :

5667K HP (i sacrified 130 HP for DPS jewell - strong jewels)
181600K dps in HideOut (herald of ice and Wrath active).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sylmarin/characters

I'm pretty satisfied.
I divined most of my jewels and my Sword to grab something like 10k dps.

Cheers.
Last edited by sylmarin on Feb 12, 2018, 8:10:07 PM
"
sylmarin wrote:
Hi there.

I'm pretty satisfied.

Cheers.

how do you have so much life without life from gear??
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
sylmarin wrote:
Hi there.

I'm pretty satisfied.

Cheers.

how do you have so much life without life from gear??

Hi.
The life comes mostly from :
1 - The level of my character (each level you take gives about +39 life - i don't even know if it is linear)
2 - My amulet, my gloves, my shield, my belt (i 'm trying to craft a better belt annd hope to obtainn a much better amulet whith Essences craft - takes a long time and MASS currencies)
3- ALL MY JEWELS : if you look at my tree and my stuff, i have a total of 10 jewels on which i have life.

Bye.

PS : most of my jewels have 35-45 to max life. it is possible to have the same base dps on the jewel whith 50 to max life. i miss about 90 to max life in the total of my jewel. But its is too much expensive and so rare that it is almost impossible to buy them because so much players snipe them when they are put on the market.
Last edited by sylmarin on Feb 13, 2018, 9:27:31 AM
I hope they dont change raider to much, i would love to play this build again in 3.2 :)

I just love spin2win in arpg :D
Last edited by V4ldaran on Feb 20, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
I dont like the movement speed nerfs, -12% :(

Maybe go now for Onslaught instead of phasing?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Feb 22, 2018, 4:17:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info