[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

Is these gears is ok sir?
Deined
Last edited by Lolis_Daisuki on Jan 28, 2018, 7:02:28 AM
"
gabz001 wrote:
Can anyone recommend how to push further with my characters gear, currently at 4.8k hp

Spec out of Elemental Focus and take life nodes instead, replace Warlord's Reach with either an abyss jewel or normal jewel with life, that should be enough to take you over 5k life. If you want more life, replace Daresso's Salute with a rare amulet with life. You'll either need some int on gear or you could just get a Fertile Mind with a better int roll since your current one puts you at 154 int when you'll need 155 for lvl 20 wrath.

Other than that, your rares are mostly fine. Belt could be better and the rings should ideally be opals and/or have better rolls. Other than that it's just the enchants/corruptions you need.

Nice nickname, btw.
"
Aurious wrote:
Just found this and can't think of any other build to do. Would this wep be OK even tho it has no crit chance

Triple T1 flat ele but you're missing the most important stats, which are attack speed and crit. You could suffix scour and multimod that foil with attack speed and crit, but I don't even think it's worth it. It would cost you 4 ex, and just quickly looking at listed foils in ASC you can get better or equal DPS foils for less than 100c.

As stated in the gear section and in almost every gear check I've done in the thread, suffixes are king. High EDPS means nothing on its own. The only way to make that foil into a gg item would be to suffix-scour and exalt repeatedly, which can easily cost hundreds of exalts.
Last edited by Euploid on Jan 28, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:
Spoiler

You're doing quite well but life total is a bit low for belly. At lvl 86 if you go for Constitution in the Scion wheel you'll have just over 5k life. Should probably switch the Choir of the Storm for a rare amulet with +life soon to bump that a bit higher. Nice jewels, but you still don't have enough int to use lvl 20 Wrath so you'll need to either get int on amulet or use a Fertile Mind later on.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:
Spoiler

You're doing quite well but life total is a bit low for belly. At lvl 86 if you go for Constitution in the Scion wheel you'll have just over 5k life. Should probably switch the Choir of the Storm for a rare amulet with +life soon to bump that a bit higher. Nice jewels, but you still don't have enough int to use lvl 20 Wrath so you'll need to either get int on amulet or use a Fertile Mind later on.

Thanks for respond, i will find some rare amulet. One question, can i use anger instead of wrath?
Deined
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

Thanks for respond, i will find some rare amulet. One question, can i use anger instead of wrath?

Anger is fine but it's slightly worse than Wrath. To be precise, for your character it's around 37k less DPS fully buffed than Wrath, so around 5% less. I didn't notice you were using Anger actually, I just assumed you were using Wrath because you have a Vinktar equipped. That's why I said something about int requirements.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

Anger is fine but it's slightly worse than Wrath. To be precise, for your character it's around 37k less DPS fully buffed than Wrath, so around 5% less. I didn't notice you were using Anger actually, I just assumed you were using Wrath because you have a Vinktar equipped. That's why I said something about int requirements.

Thanks. So what i have to do now is level up to 46 to get Constitution. Find good rare amulet and +1 frenzy boots right?
Deined
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

Anger and Hatred which one is better bro?
Deined
Last edited by Lolis_Daisuki on Jan 29, 2018, 8:57:29 AM
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

Thanks. So what i have to do now is level up to 46 to get Constitution. Find good rare amulet and +1 frenzy boots right?

Yes, pretty much.

Anger is better than Hatred. Hatred gives no flat damage, it just converts phys damage. We don't have much phys damage to convert with this build, so Hatred is kinda useless.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

Yes, pretty much.

Anger is better than Hatred. Hatred gives no flat damage, it just converts phys damage. We don't have much phys damage to convert with this build, so Hatred is kinda useless.

Is this amulet ok ?
Deined

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info