[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:

Is this amulet ok ?

Yes, that's quite good if you don't need any resists on it.
i see in your gif, when you use a cyclone, on your way you leave frost spikes, witch skills do this¿?¿? and how you use the skill frost bomb¿?¿? dont see how linked in your equip.
"
Nefhi wrote:
i see in your gif, when you use a cyclone, on your way you leave frost spikes, witch skills do this¿?¿? and how you use the skill frost bomb¿?¿? dont see how linked in your equip.

Ice spikes are Gloom herald.

I swap in Frost Bomb over Portal when I want to use it. It's not linked to any support gems and I keep it at level 1.
Hey Euploid, I'm back once again after reading through the thorough list of changes you recommend to me. I appreciate the time you took to look through my character and remember me mentioning that I dont feel Guardian-Ready? I changed a ring and the horrible jewel I was using and attempted Guardians @ lvl 94.

Oh man do i have to say it felt just like another Red Tier Elder Guardian! I did Chimera and Minotaur deathless while having 2 or 3 deaths to Hydra (new to the cannons) and Phoenix (new to the mechanics). Immediately after completing all 4 of the Guardians, i was pretty damn sure i had enough dps to take on Shaper and so I did! I managed to record down the whole fight from start to the third phase and unfortunately my game crashed when Shaper was about 1/4 hp left so the footage of me finishing him was gone.

The video of my first Shaper kill can be found here. I had swapped out Increased Critical Strikes in favor of Elemental Focus and also my Curse on Hit with a self-cast Vortex to chill Shaper. The Writhing Jar was used in place of a Quicksilver flask so that i could proc my 16% attack speed on kill recently enchantment on my boots and also my abyss jewels.

So once again, thank you Euploid for creating this build, the Abyss league couldnt had been a more perfect league for this (with all the flat ele gems!)

Gear used in my Shaper Run:

"
PL4Ymate wrote:
Hey Euploid, I'm back once again after reading through the thorough list of changes you recommend to me. I appreciate the time you took to look through my character and remember me mentioning that I dont feel Guardian-Ready? I changed a ring and the horrible jewel I was using and attempted Guardians @ lvl 94.

Oh man do i have to say it felt just like another Red Tier Elder Guardian! I did Chimera and Minotaur deathless while having 2 or 3 deaths to Hydra (new to the cannons) and Phoenix (new to the mechanics). Immediately after completing all 4 of the Guardians, i was pretty damn sure i had enough dps to take on Shaper and so I did! I managed to record down the whole fight from start to the third phase and unfortunately my game crashed when Shaper was about 1/4 hp left so the footage of me finishing him was gone.

The video of my first Shaper kill can be found here. I had swapped out Increased Critical Strikes in favor of Elemental Focus and also my Curse on Hit with a self-cast Vortex to chill Shaper. The Writhing Jar was used in place of a Quicksilver flask so that i could proc my 16% attack speed on kill recently enchantment on my boots and also my abyss jewels.

So once again, thank you Euploid for creating this build, the Abyss league couldnt had been a more perfect league for this (with all the flat ele gems!)

Gear used in my Shaper Run:

Spoiler

Great job! Smart move using the Writhing Jar to activate the boots enchant.
I rerolled my Windripper dude for this build, i regret nothing !

I spent ~15 ex gearing this char (except headhunter) so there is still a lot of room for improvements !
Here is my poe profile in case you're interested : http://poe-profile.info/profile/freredacier/vdjbutbetter
Last edited by Freredacier on Feb 2, 2018, 4:51:00 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sylmarin/characters

Hi.

Thanks Euploid for this fantastic build. I'm near to the end and my gear is close to perfect (the price it costs to upgrade is too far from my currencies).
5800K life buffed - 151k dps whith Wrath and Herald of Ice in HideOut. Shaper's done easily.

its fun, fast and very attractive.
For those who want a little different play, you can switch cylone/Frostblades and inc AOE/Multistrike. Its absolutly not optimized, but the DPS is very high so it's ok. I tried this because i have somme issues whith cyclone FPS (my conf is old), and frostblades is smoother in this sense.

Thank you very much Euploid.

EDIT : ATM , i'm trying Blade Flurry whith Carcass Jack. It's pretty fun and very impressive vs one single target.

Tchuss.
Last edited by sylmarin on Feb 3, 2018, 2:03:07 PM
"
Freredacier wrote:

I spent ~15 ex gearing this char (except headhunter) so there is still a lot of room for improvements !
Here is my poe profile in case you're interested : http://poe-profile.info/profile/freredacier/vdjbutbetter

Thanks for the feedback, nice gear :)

"
sylmarin wrote:

Hi.

Thanks Euploid for this fantastic build. I'm near to the end and my gear is close to perfect (the price it costs to upgrade is too far from my currencies).
5800K life buffed - 151k dps whith Wrath and Herald of Ice in HideOut. Shaper's done easily.

For those who want a little different play, you can switch cylone/Frostblades and inc AOE/Multistrike. Its absolutly not optimized, but the DPS is very high so it's ok. I tried this because i have somme issues whith cyclone FPS (my conf is old), and frostblades is smoother in this sense.

EDIT : ATM , i'm trying Blade Flurry with Carcass Jack. It's pretty fun and very impressive vs one single target.

Tchuss.

Thanks for the comment, I'm always happy to see high level characters using this build. Your gear is very nice. Great foil and you've got some really sick abyss jewels, the best set I've seen posted in the thread. 5.8k life with 2x The Taming is just insane, and you haven't even filled out the Scion life wheel! Really showcasing the potential of abyss jewels with your setup, very impressive.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Freredacier wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, nice gear :)

"
sylmarin wrote:

Hi.

EDIT : ATM , i'm trying Blade Flurry with Carcass Jack. It's pretty fun and very impressive vs one single target.

Tchuss.

Thanks for the comment, I'm always happy to see high level characters using this build. Your gear is very nice. Great foil and you've got some really sick abyss jewels, the best set I've seen posted in the thread. 5.8k life with 2x The Taming is just insane, and you haven't even filled out the Scion life wheel! Really showcasing the potential of abyss jewels with your setup, very impressive.

Hi Euploid.
It took me a long time to reach for this level gear (3/4 hours per day while a month). I started lately the ladder (28 december 2017) and looked for a FAST clear build (this one is fun and fast... as i like). I realised the interest to push very early ladder, because when you start late, it's easy to stuff yourself in the 1 week, but after this period it takes very long time to save chaos (because of inflation).

I'm trying to save up tons of currencies (especially exalts) to plan :
- 2* opal ring : life - 35 int - res - elemental damage - lightning damage (i dont even know if this ring exist on the ladder ^^)
- as i have 2*35 int on the ring, i can hope for a godlike amulet where my INT desappears to look for "elemental damage and lighning damage) ... the must will be this amulet whith a +1 frenzy charges .. i think 1 mirror is the price ... Let's be crazy.

I'm not sure but, +1 frenzy is possible on the gloves Tombfist (i dont know the rules about vaal orb) ? (if so, it would be fabulous).

And to finish, i have to buy the rest of my jewell upgrade like the 3 i have : +life + global crit + cold damage + lightning damage.

At the end, for my pleasure, i will vaal orb the armor, to obtain (or not ^^) +1 to socketed gems.

Its a joke... of course, thats my goal but i have no much time for these upgrades ... Nothing but the 2 rings cost 1 miror, maybe 2 ^^.

Its a potential abouth 180-190K dps in HO (HOI and Wrath active).

Bye.

PS : in POB whith Conc Effect and all active flasks -----> 5.8 Millions Damage. (ATM whith my gear)
Last edited by sylmarin on Feb 5, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
"
sylmarin wrote:

Hi Euploid.
It took me a long time to reach for this level gear (3/4 hours per day while a month). I started lately the ladder (28 december 2017) and looked for a FAST clear build (this one is fun and fast... as i like). I realised the interest to push very early ladder, because when you start late, it's easy to stuff yourself in the 1 week, but after this period it takes very long time to save chaos (because of inflation).

I'm trying to save up tons of currencies (especially exalts) to plan :
- 2* opal ring : life - 35 int - res - elemental damage - lightning damage (i dont even know if this ring exist on the ladder ^^)
- as i have 2*35 int on the ring, i can hope for a godlike amulet where my INT desappears to look for "elemental damage and lighning damage) ... the must will be this amulet whith a +1 frenzy charges .. i think 1 mirror is the price ... Let's be crazy.

I'm not sure but, +1 frenzy is possible on the gloves Tombfist (i dont know the rules about vaal orb) ? (if so, it would be fabulous).

And to finish, i have to buy the rest of my jewell upgrade like the 3 i have : +life + global crit + cold damage + lightning damage.

At the end, for my pleasure, i will vaal orb the armor, to obtain (or not ^^) +1 to socketed gems.

Its a joke... of course, thats my goal but i have no much time for these upgrades ... Nothing but the 2 rings cost 1 miror, maybe 2 ^^.

Its a potential abouth 180-190K dps in HO (HOI and Wrath active).

Bye.

PS : in POB whith Conc Effect and all active flasks -----> 5.8 Millions Damage. (ATM whith my gear)

If you want to push the gear to its absolute limit you should aim for an Elder belt as well as all the stuff that you mentioned. There's a lot of very strong mods available on those, like %max life, Melee damage during flask effect, attack speed during flask effect and all resistances. You could also try for an Opal ring with Assassin's Mark on hit, then you wouldn't need a curse on hit setup with HoI but I'm not exactly sure what you would do with the free sockets. Maybe Empower+Enlighten?

You can't get +1 frenzy on gloves though :C
This is the list of possible corruptions for gloves, taken from poeaffix.net:
"
iLvl 1: +1 to Level of Gems in this item
iLvl 1: +2 to 4 % to Chaos Resistance
iLvl 1: 4 to 6 % increased Cast Speed
iLvl 1: +1 to 2 to Level of Vaal Gems in this item
iLvl 30: Curse Enemies with level 10 to 12 Elemental Weakness on Hit
iLvl 30: Curse Enemies with level 10 to 12 Vulnerability on Hit
iLvl 30: Curse Enemies with level 10 to 12 Temporal Chains on Hit
iLvl 31: Grants level 10 Assassin's Mark Skill
iLvl 35: Gems in this item are supported by level 12 Cast On Crit
iLvl 35: Gems in this item are supported by level 12 Cast when Stunned

Good luck with your quest for perfect gear!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info