[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

I think we have to test it on map bosses and some bosses in act 9 to get more clear vision of what is more profitable in poison dps sense
Hey! Im following this build and it AWESOME! However, I cannot really understand numbers that are shown in your build. It says - 3.5 mil DPS with barrage, while I get only 2.3 mil
As I see in PoB your Wither from totem gives you 90% damage boost, when in reality its only 6%. Am I correct or doing something wrong? Or do I use gem wrongly?

Edit: I know about 15 stacks of wither, however, in PoB I swapped this gem with exactly the same gem and DPS still drops to 2m

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Afaver on Jan 18, 2018, 12:00:33 AM
Any good abyss jewels for this build?
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Any good abyss jewels for this build?

Life / res / blind on hit (works very well w/ maloney's)

I just noticed that this armor has "poison duration" stats in it.

I believe 25% is maximum so if we have 150 int. It should solve at least 25% of our damage cap problems on bosses.

I'm not sure if we gain another 25% if we have another 150 int lol.
Started with this build since I've always wanted to do a bow build but always end up at a point where I just give up, but this seemed quite fun and well put together. What I'm wondering about tho is how important the corrupts on the bow and quiver is? Does the build do well even with uncorrupted versions or how is that? :)
Please update with a 3.1 video. A video of 3.0 vaal pact face tanking Mino is meaningless : /

This is my current gear after playing for like...2 week from scratch w/ no investment at all.

If anyone curious how I got the amulet from scratch. (Exalted orb's price drop down today from 85 to 65)
I manage to buy it for 128C instead of 190C, and thanks to the Ex's price drop.

Basically, I'm farming divination cards on "grotto map" - T4 for

While farming fusing orb divination cards - as well as de-level myself to get no drop-penalty.
1) I also stick w/ vorici's daily fusing deal.
2) Chaos recipe
3) Farming for the "The taming" rings - (I've been running over 70+ grotto map and have never seen it drop, but it's quite reasonable for quite a powerful ring...lol, and I have not found a bisco...)
4) If anyone curious how often does this cards drop - Very often (I usually got them 3-10 in each map run, and I do alch those maps.)

I fought elder's guardian and the elder itself for the first time with this build... Love it.
1) Able to face-tank his tentacles (not the other way around ofc lol)
2) Face-tanking all of the guardians (YES, I MEAN IT. you can literally face-tank every elder's guardians without vaal-pact - and I can assume w/ some of the shaper's guardian as well)
3) Dodge his ice-spear since I havn't invest in "Spell dodge" probably when I reached level 95 or something.
4) Took about... 7 minutes to took down elder w/ current gear.

Last edited by Aseki2013 on Jan 21, 2018, 12:00:35 AM
"
Aseki2013 wrote:
Spoiler

This is my current gear after playing for like...2 week from scratch w/ no investment at all.

If anyone curious how I got the amulet from scratch. (Exalted orb's price drop down today from 85 to 65)
I manage to buy it for 128C instead of 190C, and thanks to the Ex's price drop.

While farming fusing orb divination cards - as well as de-level myself to get no drop-penalty.
1) I also stick w/ vorici's daily fusing deal.
2) Chaos recipe
3) Farming for the "The taming" rings - (I've been running over 70+ grotto map and have never seen it drop, but it's quite reasonable for quite a powerful ring...lol, and I have not found a bisco...)
4) If anyone curious how often does this cards drop - Very often (I usually got them 3-10 in each map run, and I do alch those maps.)

I fought elder's guardian and the elder itself for the first time with this build... Love it.
1) Able to face-tank his tentacles (not the other way around ofc lol)
2) Face-tanking all of the guardians (YES, I MEAN IT. you can literally face-tank every elder's guardians without vaal-pact - and I can assume w/ some of the shaper's guardian as well)
3) Dodge his ice-spear since I havn't invest in "Spell dodge" probably when I reached level 95 or something.
4) Took about... 7 minutes to took down elder w/ current gear.

Thanks for this update/post, with it you answered my question earlier about the need for the corruptions for Quill Rain and the quiver :) Also gonna try out your farming method cause I need more currency, I take it you sell the fusings for chaos then or? :)
"
Aseki2013 wrote:

you shouldn't do "de-level" anymore

take a look at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_rate

all charracter have level higher 68 will alway treat like lvl 68

so even u lvl 100 and farm at lvl 66 map u still got no penalty drop like any charracter level 68
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info