[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

On ur helmet use '30% increase temporal chains curse effect enchantment',it will add roughly 800k Total dps to ur build. From the pastebin of Pathofbuilding u have provided,when u swap to that enchant the total dmg jumps from 3.5mil to 4.3 mil.
Semper Paratus.
"
On ur helmet use '30% increase temporal chains curse effect enchantment',it will add roughly 800k Total dps to ur build. From the pastebin of Pathofbuilding u have provided,when u swap to that enchant the total dmg jumps from 3.5mil to 4.3 mil.

Can you post the PoB? Curious if you turned on 'shaper' as enemy in PoB because then is when it matters. Also wondering if you compared it with the 150% lightning golem enchant?
Last edited by foojin on Jan 9, 2018, 1:49:42 AM
How does temporal chain increase DPS ? I don't get it. Isn't it purely for safety ?

EDIT: Nevermind. Realised that damage over time debuffs last longer.
Last edited by Sharps03144 on Jan 9, 2018, 9:16:06 AM
"
Madbeats wrote:
"
also the pathing you took in order to get the MOM... i fell like its not worth it.. how much mana unreserved you get from that MOM?
isn't grabbing much more life on tree be much better?
something like this. much higher life way outscale the MOM benefit in my opinion, and also took more poison nodes to compensate on the glove changes

I only reserve mana when I'm doing casual bossing, I don't need to reserve mana, haste isn't a big enough dps increase to merit it, so I have around 1900 mana total.

Hey mate i have a few questions and first of all thanks for sharing ur build so:
1. I would like to know if arctic armour would be good for this build
2. what about the nodes in the skill tree Master Fletcher Avatar of the hunt and Heavy Draw ? are they worth it ?
3. does poison stack with bleeding as well ? or is it better to not touch bleeding at all?

And other thing im curious about is that u said this build cant run two curses for gloves with 2 of them on hit so i was wondering if u meant that the add curse node wont work cause the despair making it count like 3 curses ? can u explain to me please cause i didnt understand pretty well
Btw ty for responding :)
Last edited by mortyforever on Jan 9, 2018, 7:24:21 PM
"
mortyforever wrote:
Hey mate i have a few questions and first of all thanks for sharing ur build so:
1. I would like to know if arctic armour would be good for this build
2. what about the nodes in the skill tree Master Fletcher Avatar of the hunt and Heavy Draw ? are they worth it ?
3. does poison stack with bleeding as well ? or is it better to not touch bleeding at all?

And other thing im curious about is that u said this build cant run two curses for gloves with 2 of them on hit so i was wondering if u meant that the add curse node wont work cause the despair making it count like 3 curses ? can u explain to me please cause i didnt understand pretty well
Btw ty for responding :)

1. Tried it but I don't feel it's worth the loss of effective HP (600 in my case for reserved mana)

2. No

3. Don't touch bleeding, you don't have the passive points anyway
Hey Guys
What do you think about using Kaom's root to negate stun totally?
If I was to use Kaom's root I would drop devotos for a rare helmet with resists probably.
"
Viperial7 wrote:
Hey Guys
What do you think about using Kaom's root to negate stun totally?
If I was to use Kaom's root I would drop devotos for a rare helmet with resists probably.

This means that evasion will no longer work (including blind) and it will obviously make you slower.
So, I switched from a poison-bleed assassin to this (now I'm a trickster). It's a big improvement, but since I'm still working on my gear/jewels, it's not close to your DPS at all.

My next goal is to get the 6L chest, probably by spamming fusing orbs myself.
Any tip on where to head next?

Also, I got really fukken lucky and got the additional arrow corruption on my quiver in the 3rd try.

But yeah, I'm loving it so far. Got 2 exalt drops in 1 day and I'm not sure what to do with them yet.

Sidenote: I'm not sure about Devoto's Devotion, it kinda feels like we have too many uniques? But on the other hand, it really helps with getting the bbrr sockets we need for the wither setup.

And yeah, thanks for the ideas!
What's the rationale of taking Avatar of the Veil instead of Rapid Assault in the raider ascendancy tree? Rapid Assault would mean 100% Onslaught uptime (20% ias + ms) vs 20% ms and 10% spelldodge from Avatar of the Veil so you're effectively trading 20% ias for 10% spelldodge (except during long single target fights).
"
ytz wrote:
What's the rationale of taking Avatar of the Veil instead of Rapid Assault in the raider ascendancy tree? Rapid Assault would mean 100% Onslaught uptime (20% ias + ms) vs 20% ms and 10% spelldodge from Avatar of the Veil so you're effectively trading 20% ias for 10% spelldodge (except during long single target fights).

You forget status ailments immunity which is huge and phasing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info