[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
BigWood1e wrote:
As a league starter what wep should you use for the first few days until you can get a HOWA?

I really couldn't tell you. HOTM will also not be available for a day or two until people start mapping and getting to breaches and HOWA will probably be unavailable for 2-3 days (until people start farming Tul breach runs for EXP).

You could try just any general ele DPS claw or an essentia sanguis, you will do about 40-50% less damage with any 400+ total DPS claw.

As far as leveling, no clue how I'm going to level it without HOTM. Just generic ele dps claws I guess.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Dec 6, 2017, 2:41:58 PM
Were i can find passive skill tree ?? I see only pastebin links without skill trees and ascendancy...

"
Orbit84 wrote:
Were i can find passive skill tree ?? I see only pastebin links without skill trees and ascendancy...

Tree will not help you, you need entire build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360/page/1

Would you like to download Path og Building, unzip, run and import any of 6 pastebin links. Look for details on youtube.
Last edited by Nergix on Dec 6, 2017, 3:37:26 PM
"
Orbit84 wrote:

There is a poe site skill tree at the bottom of the tree section, but I only keep the pathofbuildings up to date.

From 3.1 Patch notes:

-The following unique monsters are no longer Immune to Freeze, and instead have a minimum action speed that they will be set to if they are frozen: The Shaper, Guardian of the Chimera, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Phoenix, Vision of Justice, The Goddess, Argus, Abaxoth, the End of All That Is, Haast, Unrelenting Frost, Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, Vessel of the Vaal, Atziri's Devoted, K'aj A'alai, K'aj Y'ara'az, K'aj Q'ura, A'alai, Y'ara'az, Q'ura, Tormented Temptress.

-Arctic Armour's chilling effect now slows enemies by 30% when you are hit (up from 10%)

Hmm
"
Nergix wrote:
From 3.1 Patch notes:

-The following unique monsters are no longer Immune to Freeze, and instead have a minimum action speed that they will be set to if they are frozen: The Shaper, Guardian of the Chimera, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Phoenix, Vision of Justice, The Goddess, Argus, Abaxoth, the End of All That Is, Haast, Unrelenting Frost, Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, Vessel of the Vaal, Atziri's Devoted, K'aj A'alai, K'aj Y'ara'az, K'aj Q'ura, A'alai, Y'ara'az, Q'ura, Tormented Temptress.

-Arctic Armour's chilling effect now slows enemies by 30% when you are hit (up from 10%)

Hmm

There is a strong argument now to run Arctic Armour over a Purity, since we use BF we are always standing still. That way you also don't need to squeeze your mana to get all your auras reserved.

I will definitely be trying Arctic Armour over a purity this league.

"
Divini wrote:

There is a strong argument now to run Arctic Armour over a Purity, since we use BF we are always standing still. That way you also don't need to squeeze your mana to get all your auras reserved.

I agree, I will try too. In Harbinger (budget built) with Enlighten 3 lvl I was able use only 2 auras. Mainly it was discipline and grace.

How much auras do you use simultaneously?
"
Nergix wrote:
"
Divini wrote:

I agree, I will try too. In Harbinger (budget built) with Enlighten 3 lvl I was able use only 2 auras. Mainly it was discipline and grace.

How much auras do you use simultaneously?

I was able to fit in 3 with no reserved mana nodes other than Sovereignty with a lvl 3 enlighten and a +1 to socketed gems Shaper's Touch.

"
Divini wrote:

I was able to fit in 3 with no reserved mana nodes other than Sovereignty with a lvl 3 enlighten and a +1 to socketed gems Shaper's Touch.

Thanks for advise. I will look for the similar Shaper's Touch, but I suppose it is not cheap.
"
Divini wrote:
"
BigWood1e wrote:
As a league starter what wep should you use for the first few days until you can get a HOWA?

I really couldn't tell you. HOTM will also not be available for a day or two until people start mapping and getting to breaches and HOWA will probably be unavailable for 2-3 days (until people start farming Tul breach runs for EXP).

You could try just any general ele DPS claw or an essentia sanguis, you will do about 40-50% less damage with any 400+ total DPS claw.

As far as leveling, no clue how I'm going to level it without HOTM. Just generic ele dps claws I guess.

Whispering Ice is pretty common, cheap, available at level 33, and makes use of Int for damage gain. Icestorm is also a ranged spell which helps keep you safe while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info