[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

nothing being done by the creator anymore?
deleted
Last edited by LunatixHC on Dec 27, 2017, 2:55:15 AM
"
MRVL7 wrote:
nothing being done by the creator anymore?

Ye, i was waiting for an update, but nothing so far.
"
ixuen wrote:
Hi!

Any thoughts using the new threshold jewel "The long winter" with glacial gascade?

I think it would deal little dmg if at all cause it converts phys into cold and you deal no phys with Cospris Malice. (There is barely any phys dmg to convert anyways)
Hello everyone.

Sorry for the lack of activity from me on this guide, but as I am not playing this build in Abyss league I dont actively think too much about it.

As for big updates, I simlpy cant think of any. The build is still complete and working as it is. As I dont see any concrete way of making it better with any kind of remake or big change-up of neither gearing or passive setups.

There could be some small upgrades made here and there with the new abyss jewels and such, but its not something I feel would impact the build guide much. This I leave up to all of you to mix and match yourselves to find out what suits you best.

Thank you all for your kind words here, I read all posts, but I dont have time to always reply.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Dec 27, 2017, 2:47:11 PM
So anyone playing this build in Abyss league right now? ^^
"
Killahseven wrote:
So anyone playing this build in Abyss league right now? ^^
yes me, why?
Im playing it. Working with a 5link belly, mapping at 200-250M/h, swapped out boots gloves and belt for IIQ uniques. Feels absolutely great. Not the best boss killer but it gets the job done. There should be no trouble bossing if I swapped out my sadimas, goldwyrms, biscos belt and ventors gamble for some dmg/survival items and another curse.
"
jensen6699 wrote:
Im playing it. Working with a 5link belly, mapping at 200-250M/h, swapped out boots gloves and belt for IIQ uniques. Feels absolutely great. Not the best boss killer but it gets the job done. There should be no trouble bossing if I swapped out my sadimas, goldwyrms, biscos belt and ventors gamble for some dmg/survival items and another curse.

how is this build on higher tier maps?

also where do i put the jewels first snow and frozen trail? theres no 40 int in radius
Last edited by kuvvet_ on Dec 28, 2017, 11:46:42 AM
"
kuvvet_ wrote:
"
jensen6699 wrote:

how is this build on higher tier maps?

also where do i put the jewels first snow and frozen trail? theres no 40 int in radius

You have 40 int in radius on the jewel socket over blood drinker, and then another one under pain attunment, you know the one you didn't take for some reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info