[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
Kawasaki312 wrote:
Boss Kill is easy, t14/15 Corrupted deadless :D Im using Rare Amulet right now but im going to change to Pandemonius.

^^ wait till you get the pandemonius, it will melt mobs even more. :)

i tweaked the tree a bit to include inspired learning on the right side of the tree for faster mob clearing and it is awesome! solid abyss jewels on belt and other jewel node are an added bonus.

(not sure what you define beginner friendly, but you can get by with mix-matched gear till you can afford the min/max suggested gear)
"

I just started a new shadow character can this be done with my new character? is it in anyway beginner friendly?

I dont think so, u must spend little currency to make good dmg, i pay 3,5 ex for shield, 1 ex for gloves, 15c for Cospri ( high roll ), 20c Boots, ( Rare jewels cost 2-5c), and now i must buy Pandemonius cos 2 ex atm :D
Hey Guys played this build in 3.0 and had loads of fun playing meatballs inquisitor this league and thinking about switching it up for a bit and was curious this build still killing shaper with the changes etc got the currency to gear it and have kill shaper so I know the fights but just want something that can do a little of everything including having a blast with HH thanks!
From beginner standpoint this is not a cheap build. I started on standard a bit before Abyss league came out because I had at least some currency there. If you don't know how to generate lots of chaos fast then this build might not be for you.

But if you can get Cospri, shield and the amulet, you can go for it. And when you get it spinning it is very fun to play and everything is either frozen or shattering. :)
Initially survivability was a big problem so I am not sure if this is suitable for hardcore. Or maybe you have to prioritize health in the beginning.

After prioritizing health it became much better. I am now level 91 and only some solo boss fights are real challenge.
I use Vaal Breach to survive some nasty bosses in maps and sometimes I just constantly tap the health flask but it works fine. Breach is awesome! :D Sadly you can't charge it in Shaper/Elder fights, etc., because those arenas are different instances and there are no mobs to charge it from. Also it can't be used in too small boss arenas because the breach border where monsters spawn are outside of arena.

I was using Tabula Rasa till level 80 but then switched to 4 linked Beast and it works fine. Not as much damage but I'll eventually 6link it.

Some tips:
Get 2x expensive "% health and % critical chance" jewels (or 3 if you can't afford green nightmare), it will improve things a lot.
Get health on everything you can. :)

It is cheaper if you convert green dream jewel to nightmare (save 1ex on standard).

Here is a random solo boss fight I just had. Having bigger health pool helps a lot and those were only close calls. :D
Also notice how the guards of the boss are frozen and blinded because of the amulet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6qnR7Q1Bg

Here are two simple bosses that were made even easier with breach portal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYelWluKeQ
Last edited by Janhouse on Dec 30, 2017, 8:35:06 PM
"Total combined avoidance" Triggers me
Great work on that build!!!
I have a question. I want to try a cospri build using the new long winter jewels for glacial cascade because it seems to me, it will provide the highest single target dmg.
I want to play Ascendant (Assassin / Raider) because i already tested cospri on inquisitor and the problem on the inq was the slow attspeed and missing the accuracy. (Lycosidae is.....well...yeahh..too expensive :D )
Is cospri dual wielding with 2 glacial cascade setups in both weapons possible??? Or is it better to have more skills in the setup instead of focusing scaling the dmg on one skill???

I tested it on my inq but its rly hard to see if 2 gc's are proccing.
If it doesn't work, i'll probably play gc + freezing pulse like mathil did in his video only raider instead of elementalist.
I rly like your projectile idea. Never thought you would have such a high amount of dmg without using gc.

Hope you guys can answer me the question about the dual wielding GC idea.
Cheers
"
Great work on that build!!!
I have a question. I want to try a cospri build using the new long winter jewels for glacial cascade because it seems to me, it will provide the highest single target dmg.
I want to play Ascendant (Assassin / Raider) because i already tested cospri on inquisitor and the problem on the inq was the slow attspeed and missing the accuracy. (Lycosidae is.....well...yeahh..too expensive :D )
Is cospri dual wielding with 2 glacial cascade setups in both weapons possible??? Or is it better to have more skills in the setup instead of focusing scaling the dmg on one skill???

I tested it on my inq but its rly hard to see if 2 gc's are proccing.
If it doesn't work, i'll probably play gc + freezing pulse like mathil did in his video only raider instead of elementalist.
I rly like your projectile idea. Never thought you would have such a high amount of dmg without using gc.

Hope you guys can answer me the question about the dual wielding GC idea.
Cheers

IIRC if you have two cascades socketed in your cospri's they will share CD so that idea wouldn't work. You have to use two different skills.

Currently running this build myself. Hit level 80 and I'm loving it. Here is my gear atm. Followed the person in the comments who fit inspired learning in and it was so worth it.
Leveled using poet's pen fp / fb and you don't even need to change the tree. Easy leveling just rush life.
"
Janhouse wrote:
From beginner standpoint this is not a cheap build. I started on standard a bit before Abyss league came out because I had at least some currency there. If you don't know how to generate lots of chaos fast then this build might not be for you.

But if you can get Cospri, shield and the amulet, you can go for it. And when you get it spinning it is very fun to play and everything is either frozen or shattering. :)
Initially survivability was a big problem so I am not sure if this is suitable for hardcore. Or maybe you have to prioritize health in the beginning.

After prioritizing health it became much better. I am now level 91 and only some solo boss fights are real challenge.
I use Vaal Breach to survive some nasty bosses in maps and sometimes I just constantly tap the health flask but it works fine. Breach is awesome! :D Sadly you can't charge it in Shaper/Elder fights, etc., because those arenas are different instances and there are no mobs to charge it from. Also it can't be used in too small boss arenas because the breach border where monsters spawn are outside of arena.

I was using Tabula Rasa till level 80 but then switched to 4 linked Beast and it works fine. Not as much damage but I'll eventually 6link it.

Some tips:
Get 2x expensive "% health and % critical chance" jewels (or 3 if you can't afford green nightmare), it will improve things a lot.
Get health on everything you can. :)

It is cheaper if you convert green dream jewel to nightmare (save 1ex on standard).

Here is a random solo boss fight I just had. Having bigger health pool helps a lot and those were only close calls. :D
Also notice how the guards of the boss are frozen and blinded because of the amulet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6qnR7Q1Bg

Here are two simple bosses that were made even easier with breach portal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYelWluKeQ

Yeah I am building this from level 1 with a new and only Abyss league character so you could see my pain. I guess I should have stuck to standard eh? meh....

Well I plan on running with public parties and just leech for chaos and stuff so there is that.

The big reason I picked this build is it looks really cool spinning and seeing all that ice explosion, I have no idea how people can even play those boring looking curse rubbish build
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Dec 31, 2017, 9:09:24 AM
I have a question why are we going for power charges?

How does it work in this build since we don't have a discharge gem?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info