[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
tidave wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
this amu is nice but i would drop below 4,7k health or more .. how are u guys manage the hp?
ive 888ES 2kMana but 4977hp

ive done all Guardians and red elder (Guardians with 1-5 deaths)
im thinking of trying shaper now .. my hideout dps with hatred and conc effect is about 46k

im a Little bit afraid to loose the loot because i tried shaper 7 times the last league and never got him down (it was the Magma orb cycloner build)

Well, if I do say so myself, shaper is probably easier than some guardians/ elder's guardian(T15) fights.

Due to your huge amount of dps, and the mechanics, you should kill him pretty easily. send me a pm, I could stream a shaper fight just to give you some tip, if you need them :)

By the way, you shouldn't need dream fragments since you are using lavianga's
the node Soul Siphon is kind of overkill imo. 1.6K mana would be enough.
If you could craft/buy a 2 stats dagger (phys to light & cold), that would be awesome, even though it's not mandatory at all.

thank u so much for ur responce!
i drop the Point and dream fragments ill see how it works :)

i like my dagger .. its selfmade and i realy like the pen.
i put 1k alts and tried to get a double stat dagger we all want .. but had no luck.
ill try shaper today i guess :D
Last edited by fx324 on May 19, 2020, 2:28:43 PM
"
fx324 wrote:
@ShadowGenisys

Took your advice on the shield charge and the gloves. 100% correct. So much more smooth as blade flurry was still choppy at best...

I picked up two more helms and testing them out as I level up. The soul peak is what you had recommended with the additional mine. However, isn't the Armageddon halo pretty interesting? B/c kaom's heart was too high str requirement, I'm testing out a shroud with additional dmg/life/mana/ele pen 2% jewels and socketing the shield charge combo in it.

Would love your thoughts. Thank you again!

Soul peak is it.

If you were to use the Armageddon Halo (sick name for a rare btw), you'd have to use it as a pseudo 7 link item as you've mentioned and using the shield link in the shroud. Problem with shroud (2 abyss) is that you'd end up using it as a stat stick but it doesn't quite cut it and for it to actually work, you'd be required to get an Essenced helm with the 30% more elemental damage + Hypotermia and also roll supported by remote mines (additional mine would be EPIC but mine damage should be alright too)

It could work, you'll end up getting 4% more pen and ~30% more crit multi with up to 100 max life with 2 abyss jewels in the armor. I just don't quite find it attractive as of yet unless I manage to pull an impossible roll for a shaped helm with additional mine, hypothermia and that Essenced mod, then shit's gonna hit the wall in a big ass way. I personally find increase AoE to be a bit of a waste seeing how gigantic the AoE is with 2 long winter jewels + AoE node on passive tree.

On paper A.Halo would trump Soul Peak as the additional mine stuff doesn't reflect on tooltip but if you do 200k per mine, it's just a flat 200k being added per cast with QoL's like finishing fights and stuff faster and clearing better as well.

On the other hand, you've got a whole different combo to go with but as mentioned you really want Hypo + remote mine weather it be mine damage or preferably additional mine + essenced mod. Pretty rare and pretty fkn expensive if you were to buy one.

Let me know how you fare, I wanted to test it out but unfortunately the helm I'm talking about was over 50ex a few weeks ago and I didn't get to test it out. Now if Shroud could roll with 3 abyssal sockets, then yeah shit, that would have been the best possible combo.

EDIT: How you liking the Yoke? Been instagibbing bosses already?
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 9, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:
I've completed all endgame content. I do 1.4m shaper dps w/ 10 mines,
and 1.8 out of shaper. I've made so much money farming w/ this build. 5.4k health w/ 2.2k mana

Farmed 7 shapers, got 3 dying suns in a row, did 2 uber atziris and got a disfavor. Granted this is all luck, but this build allowed me to farm efficiently w/ biscos/goldwyrms and a div flask. The only thing i can improve is survivability.

Farming gear -

Boss killing swaps -

Got a watchers eye jewels with 13% pen. Generally i don't see HUGE improvements to be made

Thanks to windz for this build. Am really content w/ what i've accomplished this league. May or may not make another build.

Prolly just the helm with:

something like that with place an additional mine but that's that. Pretty much a luxury upgrade for you at this point since it'll drop 4 mines instead of 3 with a chance at a 5th one from saboteur's ascendency node. Better clearing and bossing.

Wish i could find a helm like that. Basically nothing like it on the market rn.
Thanks to the upgrades and help from ShadowGenisys, I am doing t10 an 12 maps. :) Still have a lot to upgrade and leveling to do, but I am happy so far with where I am at. So great full for all the help. I still have an exalt orb I can spend on boots or save for elron 8 master crafting services(If I can find another exalt worth of currency).
So I have gotten to some higher tier maps (T15) and have gotten through them pretty well. I feel like most of my gear is still pretty awful and am just curious where yall think I should upgrade my gear next before I start trying T16s/Endgame Bosses. I have farmed up about 10ex to blow on it rn.

Hey, CodyWilson7

Just a few Ideas for your build,

I would grab another long winter jewel, and add in a watcher eye jewel(great for bosses). Grab yoke of suffering for insane boss killing, you will not see it on your sheet Dps but it will add a lot of damage to bosses. I noticed your gems could use upgrading to level 20 and Quality 20. Additionally I would look at a rare shaped(?) dagger That has stats similar to this.

30-50 global crit chance
30%+ of physical to cold damage
25%+ crit chance (Not sure if you can also get crit strike chance on a dagger with the multi mods)
Then get someone to master craft
40%+ spell damage
59%+ crit chance for spells
25+ global critical strike multiplier.

I'm not sure what a Best in slot dagger looks like, but If you scroll through the last few pages you'll see some examples. I would also grab a spell totem and increased duration and link it with detonate mines. This allows you to place the totem and then spam mines as it does all of the work for you. Next I would take out clarity and switch it for vaal clarity and also link that with increased duration. Vaal clarity allows you to spam your mines for free if you build up enough souls(not tough to do and keep up almost permanently)or conversely you could use this flask for the same effect.
its pricey, but if you look around you might find a good deal. I got mine for 1.2 ex. Using Vaal Clarity or Lavianga's flask will allow you to drop clarity and gain the 59& increased spell damage from your clear mind jewel. Furthermore, I would Look at dropping increased area of effect and take Concentrated effect. The 2 long winter jewels will help with the loss of area and you'll probably still mostly off screen.

You could also look into grabbing a taste of hate flask,another expensive flask. lol
I additionally noticed some people switching out dream fragments ring for a highly rolled resist ring.

I've been using this belt to great effect. If you manage to cap resists on other gear it could be a good belt to look into. You also have bubonic Trail boots(dual abyss sockets) to consider, but these are expensive and mostly seem to be luxury. Not sure if the one socket bubonic boots are worth it over rare 30% move speed boots.

Lastly I would Grab the rest of the nodes behind Mind over matter.

Hope this helps. I'm new to all of this so really just passing along the info of others in this thread that helped me. :)
Last edited by Zorven on Jan 10, 2018, 11:08:17 PM
Managed to steal a +1 curse yoke for 5ex yesterday. Did some reroll scored a decently rolled shaped assasin's mark on hit ring followed by going balls to the walls with an orb on annulment on my gloves which nailed off a crappy suffix allowing me to craft attack speed on my essenced gloves.

Overall I delete everything ever faster now with diamonds flask up I should be at 100% crit chance. Opened up a lot of other options for this build to grow even further via min-maxing. On my forums only account atm, check my signature for my actual character.
"
Zorven wrote:
Thanks to the upgrades and help from ShadowGenisys, I am doing t10 an 12 maps. :) Still have a lot to upgrade and leveling to do, but I am happy so far with where I am at. So great full for all the help. I still have an exalt orb I can spend on boots or save for elron 8 master crafting services(If I can find another exalt worth of currency).

Keep up the good work mate.

Just by mapping you'll get a lot of currency, at the very least 2-3 ex a day easily just by selling those 6 socket for 7 jewellers and trading the jewellers for chaos with other players and finally converting them to Exalts. The sell like hotcakes, just vendor those 6 socket drops, it's no unsual to bank 300 jewellers in a play sesh.
Cool build, but i prefer Tremor Rod..much more fun and less work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info