[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
"
Zorven wrote:
Thanks to the upgrades and help from ShadowGenisys, I am doing t10 an 12 maps. :) Still have a lot to upgrade and leveling to do, but I am happy so far with where I am at. So great full for all the help. I still have an exalt orb I can spend on boots or save for elron 8 master crafting services(If I can find another exalt worth of currency).

Keep up the good work mate.

Just by mapping you'll get a lot of currency, at the very least 2-3 ex a day easily just by selling those 6 socket for 7 jewellers and trading the jewellers for chaos with other players and finally converting them to Exalts. The sell like hotcakes, just vendor those 6 socket drops, it's no unsual to bank 300 jewellers in a play sesh.

Noob questions here, how can you get alot 6 sockets just by mapping ? Its rarely drop for me :(

Current set up, first time making a GC Miner. Haven't attempted more than shaper guardians and breach bosses so far. The damage feels good but I feel like I could be doing more. Any advice on upgrades or changes I should be making for boss killing?

Thanks!
"
aphaoooo wrote:
"
"
Zorven wrote:
Thanks to the upgrades and help from ShadowGenisys, I am doing t10 an 12 maps. :) Still have a lot to upgrade and leveling to do, but I am happy so far with where I am at. So great full for all the help. I still have an exalt orb I can spend on boots or save for elron 8 master crafting services(If I can find another exalt worth of currency).

Keep up the good work mate.

Just by mapping you'll get a lot of currency, at the very least 2-3 ex a day easily just by selling those 6 socket for 7 jewellers and trading the jewellers for chaos with other players and finally converting them to Exalts. The sell like hotcakes, just vendor those 6 socket drops, it's no unsual to bank 300 jewellers in a play sesh.

Noob questions here, how can you get alot 6 sockets just by mapping ? Its rarely drop for me :(

Just kill stuff fast enough, they drop rather often for me but I do maps with high amount of Quantity almost always.
Have a noob question about shaper helmets. Does the "place an additional mine" apply globally to all mines skills or just to the ones socketed on the helmet?
Hey guys , can u check my profile.
I craft new dagger , is it good? How I can improve my build ?
(Sry for bad English xdd)
"
Bakuhattsu wrote:
Have a noob question about shaper helmets. Does the "place an additional mine" apply globally to all mines skills or just to the ones socketed on the helmet?

Global. Which is why it's a crazy good mod to have.
I am trying to mix this build with MF. Well had no bisco collar yet, so can i know which things should i upgrade 1st ?

My current gears :

Spoiler

Last edited by aphaoooo on Jan 10, 2018, 1:44:13 AM
"
aphaoooo wrote:
I am trying to mix this build with MF. Well had no bisco collar yet, so can i know which things should i upgrade 1st ?

My current gears :

Spoiler

20/20 GC gem (corrupted is cheap)21/20 would be a great dps boost but expensive. Get all the gems in the chest armor to 20/20 (corrupted if you must) to start with.

Should give you a nice dps bump whilst not being costly because you need to save ~18 EXALTS for a Bisco.

Helm is great.

Dagger could use an improvement, try and get a cheap one with 40% extra cold, spell crit + attack speed if you can or simply switch to a farm build until you can afford to craft or buy a godtier dagger and that would be via BrightBreak as a weapon. Note a godtier dagger is expensive as or if you craft, heavily reliant on luck.

Good work on the chest piece.

Can't really talk about the rest of the gears because well they're MF based.
"
Hey guys , can u check my profile.
I craft new dagger , is it good? How I can improve my build ?
(Sry for bad English xdd)

Should get the Job done but out main damage type is COLD so if you craft again, try to get 40% gain as a extra cold from Physical instead of lightning. If you get both, then you're pretty much sorted, esp if they roll tier 1 being 36%-40% like so.

Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 11, 2018, 3:37:17 AM
These are the new pieces from yesterday, play through and incredible luck with 1 annulment orb- them gloves are sweet now.

I got a few divine orbs to use, Ima try and get 40% on both cold and lighting for the Dagger.

I hope that annulment orb didn't use all my luck lol.

Edit: I messed this one up lol. Overall a little dps boost. My lightning damage was tier 2 which stops right on 35%, Tier 1 is from 36% to 40%.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 11, 2018, 3:38:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info