[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
FiliFili wrote:
Hi ,

Someone can check my character plz ??

My dommage are great but i die really a lot for a lvl 86, i'm really fragile i dont know why ...
I have around 5200Hp / 1300mana and my stuff is not too bad i thing

Get some good spell dagger and Lavianga's Spirit flask. That flask is basicly must have and a huge qol upgrade. Your glacial should have huge aoe and you should be able to offscreen everyting, take advantage of that and don't rush into mob packs trying to facetank them. I haven't died a single time from 90 to 92 and I was doing everything including guardians, elder, shaper and uber atziri.
killed uber izaroo on lvl 71 with this build
FIX SG SERVER
"
fx324 wrote:
Just respec'd away from a kb wander and made a gc miner. Having a blast and learning from you guys. Def a slower playstyle, but those explosions are so satisfying.

Have especially copied the build of ShadowGenisys. Your posts have been so helpful bro. Thank you.

I spent a bit of money on my build away from the kb wander and want to get some feedback. Only level 72 so a long way to go, but please rip away. Want to keep tweaking as I'm not fully happy with the guy yet.

Understand the +25% glacial cascade isn't perfect, but that was a nice, free surprise from merc lab! :)

Thank you again everyone and thanks to author!

Damn my man ! You have 60+ exa worth of gear! what do you mean when you say you are "not fully happy with the guy yet"?
I mean, even though you are still low level, you have end game gear.
For the leveling part, you don't actually need your dagger, you'd better use a brightbeak for faster clear speed. Just switch to the dagger when ever you need to kill a boss.

You could swap your atziri's flask for an other healing flask if you need more survivability or a quicksilver flask.
By the way, you should know that instant flask must be Divine life flask (for the most efficient heals).
"
fx324 wrote:
Just respec'd away from a kb wander and made a gc miner. Having a blast and learning from you guys. Def a slower playstyle, but those explosions are so satisfying.

Have especially copied the build of ShadowGenisys. Your posts have been so helpful bro. Thank you.

I spent a bit of money on my build away from the kb wander and want to get some feedback. Only level 72 so a long way to go, but please rip away. Want to keep tweaking as I'm not fully happy with the guy yet.

Understand the +25% glacial cascade isn't perfect, but that was a nice, free surprise from merc lab! :)

Thank you again everyone and thanks to author!

Anytime brother.

Well you've got a 2 abyssal socket Bubonic, Cyclopean's coil, awesome shield and great dagger.

Things to work towards:
Shaped helmet- Get place an additional mine- It'll help your burst damage as you'll lay 4 mines with a chance at a 5th one (Saboteur's Ascendency). What you can do, is find one with shield charge enchant or GC damage enchant already on there and just well, re-roll the living shit outta them. I paid mine 4ex (with the enchant) and just re-rolled the stats.

I see you're using whirling blade for movement, which is awesome sauce but when it comes to long distance map travel, I prefer Shield Charge, point to note, if you switch to SC, you'll be required to get the Essenced crafted gloves with attack speed + attack speed else it's a little bit annoying to use Shield Charge due to the recovery being a bit slow, At 0.28/0.29 SC is fine but anything above, it blows.

Ring is fine, unless you want some shenanigans with shaped rings with some of them fancy mods

For Amulet, I can only recommend this:
Before we go and say that it's a dps loss (PoB/paper dps/hideout dps), let's talk about the awesome ability to shock through COLD DAMAGE (over 80% of our damage type usually), which means that we shock for a massive amount compared to them puny 5% shocks since we don't do much lightning damage with our usual setup. Note: This amulet doesn't work that well in PoB, the only thing close to it, i guess in that instance is to tick "Enemies are shocked" but still missing the ailment bonuses.

Try it for yourself, I had a multimodded amulet which well, I've been trying to sell for a while now lol which granted me like 12k more paper dps or something like that, loss them paper dps but ended up instagibbing Guardians and direct to immune phase for Elder/Shaper and Elder Guardians.

All in all, dude, all you need is levels and you'll destroy, be mindful, getting surrounded will get you instagibbed, survival is about killing shit so fast, they don't get time to hit you.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 8, 2018, 7:21:39 AM
is there a kind soul out there who could give me a list of level gear that i can use to play this build? Im kinda new to the game and want to have a smoother start :) thanks !
this amu is nice but i would drop below 4,7k health or more .. how are u guys manage the hp?
ive 888ES 2kMana but 4977hp

ive done all Guardians and red elder (Guardians with 1-5 deaths)
im thinking of trying shaper now .. my hideout dps with hatred and conc effect is about 46k

im a Little bit afraid to loose the loot because i tried shaper 7 times the last league and never got him down (it was the Magma orb cycloner build)
Last edited by rotheee on Jan 8, 2018, 8:29:26 AM
Hello i have a question :

In yours videos you seem to keep laying mines on the floor and you can detonate them at the same time. I have to stop lay mines to detonate mine... I don't know why and it's a bit annoying. Can someone help me ? pls

fap-fap one shot all content xD
"
headla2 wrote:

fap-fap one shot all content xD

WTH ur dmg!!!! O_o
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hello i have a question :

In yours videos you seem to keep laying mines on the floor and you can detonate them at the same time. I have to stop lay mines to detonate mine... I don't know why and it's a bit annoying. Can someone help me ? pls

You are probably referring to the gem set up: spell totem/ detonate mines
Once your totem is up, your mines will be automatically triggered by the totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info