[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey,
How does this build take advantage of the ascendency feature for "you gain 8% increased damage for each trap"? Is it just Vaal Lightning Trap?
Some noob question, since GC miner can't leech life (or mana), nor gain any on-kill effects, how do you sustain life & survivability?

For now I heavily rely on life flasks
"
Doomantia wrote:
Some noob question, since GC miner can't leech life (or mana), nor gain any on-kill effects, how do you sustain life & survivability?

Mind over matter
Fast shield charging to dodge
Vaal clarity
Laviangas flask if you can afford it
"
Doomantia wrote:

You oneshot everyting before it hits you.
This build is an absolute MVP for Abyss league.

I cleared all content with a 32k GC Hideout tooltip, but it's now up to 105k with about 20ex worth of gear... Everything is just melting. T16 Vaal temple bosses shotgunned, 3-4 seconds shaper phases, instant uber atziri phases switching, and even strong enough to carry 2 friends on the shaper while you're the only one damage dealer.

As a weapon, a good shaper dagger with 35% or more physical as additional cold, and same for lightning, you can find insane daggers for 3-6 exalts, and good daggers for less than 1ex.

Shield with high life, spell crit, spell damage.

One good opal ring with cold damage, shaper amulet with physical to cold damage.

Rare 6L Body armour with 120+ life can still be cheap.

You can get good damage and 150 life on abyss jewels with the unique abyss belt.

Rare Helm / Gloves / Boots for life + mana + res.

Lavianga's mana flask is a must with MoM. Other flasks I use are atziri's promise 20/15, diamons flask, anti bleed instant heal flask.

2x long winter jewels and you can just melt the whole game.

- Reflect Immune
Last edited by Diuuude on Jan 7, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
Windz can u explain here the trick u show on video for detonate?

anyone else see the video?

sry for up this but can't find anything on forum....
not sure what to upgrade anymore, can someone check out my gear and give suggestions?
Last edited by BigFatFob on Jan 7, 2018, 9:14:40 AM
WOuld a Beast Fur Shawl work with this??
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
Windz can u explain here the trick u show on video for detonate?

anyone else see the video?

sry for up this but can't find anything on forum....

which trick with detonate do you mean? or which video atleast?
the one that windz post in the guide update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info