[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Right. So after getting interested in the build i gave it a try after getting frustrated with EK Inquistor and barely able to kill t10 bosses. So far my gear is:

Spoiler

And i'm quite honestly not sure what to upgrade next? I do feel extremly squishy in some maps (sometimes i get literally 1 shotted like if i was shooting right into 100% ele reflect pack) and i'm not sure if it is due to my low HP/Mana (5,1k life/660 ES/1665 Mana) or due to fact that i shield charge way too often into big packs (accidentally of course). Should i rather restrain from using so much shield charge or should i change something within my setup? At the moment i'm looking at 32k DPS with Incr. Aoe gem and 50k with Conc effect. Suggestions? What content i should be capable of doing at this point with this build?
Can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?
I dont know if its possible to change my Belt and Boots for any Rare items or other Items...

Current Gear:

"
Alan1996 wrote:

this build farm the Hall.... 5 deathless run atm
"
Alan1996 wrote:

Easily lol.

Deathless as well.

"
BobbyDonger wrote:
I dont know if its possible to change my Belt and Boots for any Rare items or other Items...

Current Gear:

Well yeah, you can. A lot of people, inc myself did ditch the deceiver belt as if I recall the debuff is now additive and not multiplicative and Kaom's well, wasn't cutting it no more.
So what are the current opinions on yoke? Anyone did some testing?
Hey guys,
I bought 3 new items today :

PoB dps : 212k, tooltip 107k / 140k with potions
PoB dps with brightbeak 141k

Still using ventor's gamble.
Last edited by Freredacier on Dec 29, 2017, 1:24:22 PM
"
Nicalos wrote:
So what are the current opinions on yoke? Anyone did some testing?

I did, it's so much better than a multimod crafted amulet. It's dps doesn't show up in POB so don't bother looking there but I dropped about ~10k paper dps when I switched and ended up wiping the floor with everything.

I've got it on as per my profile and it's a pretty well hidden bonus to murdering bosses and guardians/shaper alike; being able to do full shock through cold damage (usually 80% of damage type), you end up shocking for far more than with a multimod amulet.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Alan1996 wrote:

Easily lol.

Deathless as well.

Do you use concentrated effect or increased aoe for farming the hall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info