[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Nârius wrote:
"
Rybert wrote:
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game and I'm in love with this build, but I'm dying to pretty much any encounter with syndicate, can someone check my Sabo to give some insights in what i can improve?

You're using ele focus with hypothermia which makes you dependant on frost bomb for chill. Hypothermia is good for surviving anyway so removing focus will help for consistent chill/freeze.

Concentrated effect is good for endgame bosses but you really don't want reduced aoe while mapping. Your arcane surge is overleveled and requires more than one frost bomb.

There's also other stuff like out trap/mine damage on bomb and cwdt-minefield but probably you're just leveling them.

Thank you for your insights, I'll try switching the gems for the ones in the build, I just realized the gem1/gem2 is for map/boss so I'll try to do that when I play later. I'll fix the arcane overlevel thing aswell, thank you again.

And yeah, I dont really know what to put in those links so I'm just leveling some gems there.
Last edited by Rybert on Dec 28, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
"
Hey, got a question

Now that stat-sticks got nerfed, is the Tremor rod bis or we should still go with the 2 daggers?

I'm thinking about playing miner but dunno if i should go with GC or Arc.

EDIT: 2 GG stat-sticks are probably still better than Tremor Rod, and it's important to note that you will still have to detonate the mines twice or you will be doing less damage overall.

Just spitballing some calculations, but, at least for Arc and in my current gear, it looks like perfect 60/60 Tremor Rod does beat my stat-sticks. Average hit amounts taken from my PoBs (7th link becomes Added Lightning Damage). I assume cast rate+50ms delay is reasonable for detonating both mine stages. I also assume we have Shaper +1 mine helmet, therefore avging 2.2 mines/cast vs. 3.2/cast with Minefield Support.

I imagine the QoL of having 2 detonations is probably quite nice as well. I wonder what we would use in the now available 6L Body Armour?

spreadsheet used for calcs (pls check my work):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1haNCfdCTMV597JUdM233XcHda5ZzfIWynmCfAGhUW80/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by octeris on Dec 29, 2018, 1:26:59 PM
Why do we use Hypothermia instead of Trap and Mine damage when using Yoke?
"
dro_13 wrote:
What are the pro and cons for hp/mom and lowlife

Is lowlife meant to be tankier ?

Hello I'm not advanced user but i have switch LL (before was mom 5k hp / 2k mana and get always one shot by syndicate fortification in T13 map)

Since i've switch to LL and change some part of my stuff (i was save around 4 ex for the switch) I feel so tankier than before (against syndicate)

My pob for any help : https://pastebin.com/9TXVMQ4V (tree + stuff skill seems not been import properly)
Last edited by nicquehen on Dec 29, 2018, 2:01:15 PM
Hi guys, how come I only do 50k DPS while the guide and everyone else using this build has over 100k DPS?

Can someone please look at my pastebin and check??

https://pastebin.com/01xNcRpT

PLEASE :((( I spent all my $ into this yet have a crap DPS..
"
illinit1 wrote:
Hi guys, how come I only do 50k DPS while the guide and everyone else using this build has over 100k DPS?

Can someone please look at my pastebin and check??

https://pastebin.com/01xNcRpT

PLEASE :((( I spent all my $ into this yet have a crap DPS..

Build issues:
0) Finish leveling your gems to 20/20.
1) Use the gem links provided by the build. There are number of differences in your setup. As it stands you're mixing up boss setup and mapping setup. Alternatively, use PoB to choose your best support gems.

PoB configuration issues (I imagine in-game you're already doing these things):
2) Enable Discipline to reach low-life
3) Activate flasks
4) Turn on power charges

With 20/20 gems, boss 6L setup (GC, remote, inc crit, conc effect, ele focus, and t&m dmg) your PoB gives ~250k avg. hit on shaper. For reference: https://pastebin.com/PzThbHa9
Last edited by octeris on Dec 29, 2018, 5:55:22 PM
"
lotusQ wrote:
i also have the same concerns as you, initially i have arc in helm with remote mines so that is 5l and GC in body in 6l, so i used arc for mapping and GC for bossing, and have cleared uber with this setup, then i have now changed to 6 link arc in body and just some defensive setup in helm and also have cleared uber.

and since i find myself using more of arc, i eventually just switched to arc only, since i believe for GC there is a sweet spot for which GC mines need to be placed between the target in order for it to do overlap hits, and with arc we can just place and forget

I think I'm coming to the same conclusion. Arc 'feels' better and I'm not seeing the shotgunning effect of GC (but maybe I'm just doing it wrong). I'm thinking about using Tremor Rod for Arc 6L and then running Lightning Spire Trap setup in body armor 6L for extra boss dps (~60k avg. hit in my PoB).

In addition, using Tremor Rod and avoiding Glacial Cascade entirely also gives us more flexibility in choosing jewels (don't need Long Winter).

One downside to Tremor Rod is the loss of Whirling Blades, but this isn't a huge deal, since we can still Flame Dash.

I think in an optimal setup GC probably edges out Arc, especially with Yoke of Suffering considering the potential to Shock/Ignite/Chill.

It's very close overall - and hard to quantify the loss of DPS when GC misses.
Was wondering if anyone could take a look at my gear and tell me where to focus on improving. I've put about 6-7 ex into the build so far and am hitting a wall around t12.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
Was wondering if anyone could take a look at my gear and tell me where to focus on improving. I've put about 6-7 ex into the build so far and am hitting a wall around t12.

Scaling Arc on lightning damage entirely worked better for me. So use Wrath in Essence and get +1 mine Shaper helm and stop using Minefield Support/Added Cold.
Last edited by octeris on Dec 29, 2018, 9:37:27 PM
"
octeris wrote:
"
The_Fatness wrote:

Scaling Arc on lightning damage entirely worked better for me. So use Wrath in Essence and get +1 mine Shaper helm and stop using Minefield Support/Added Cold.

Sadly I bought my watcher's eye already for hatred, I am running low on currency now so I'd rather not spend another exalt on another watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info