[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Bump[/spoiler][/quote]

those daggers are pretty bad. rare daggers that drop for you will probably be better. the "on kill" affect doesn't work with mines.
i would swap out lightning pen for trap+mine damage for a lot more damage.
a diamond flask will also add a lot of damage. you shouldn't need two life flasks. lavianga's acts like a life flask for MoM.
[/quote]

What are the most important stats for weapons? Global Crit, Spell Damage, and...?
"
vincentk wrote:
What are the most important stats for weapons? Global Crit, Spell Damage, and...?

crit chance for spells
global crit chance
global crit multiplier
spell damage
%phys dmg as extra ele dmg (shaper mod that is better for gc)

and craft spell dmg + non-chaos dmg as extra chaos dmg
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 26, 2018, 5:31:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1womucGT0

Deathless uber elder, first deathless run of the league for me

First league playing miner, followed windz guide did change a few things on my tree though.

Spent around 5ex total on this character and havn't touched gear since day 3 or 4.
What are the pro and cons for hp/mom and lowlife

Is lowlife meant to be tankier ?
"
dro_13 wrote:

the main benefit of low life is the 30% more spell damage from pain attunement. i think you can also get chaos inoculation which is very good in this league. but lowlife is a very expensive build. the price of shavronne's wrappings has dropped a lot so it's not expensive as it was.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 27, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
Hey guys, im trying to play this build, im new to poe, and one of my greatest problems to find upgrades.

Is there a way to know if the item im buying from poe.trade is better than the ones im using?

Im using 2 unique daggers, divinarios i think.

Im afraid to spend currency in a weapon, and when i equip, deals less dmg. (happened before, a lot actually).

ps: sorry, english not my main language.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
dro_13 wrote:

the main benefit of low life is the 30% more spell damage from pain attunement. i think you can also get chaos inoculation which is very good in this league. but lowlife is a very expensive build. the price of shavronne's wrappings has dropped a lot so it's not expensive as it was.

So you wouldn't says that ll is tankier than life/mom just more damage thanks to pain attenument but the lose of 2 dps item slot amulet and a ring

but you would gain immune to stunt and freeze well idk if i go loreweave or shavronne
"
melex666 wrote:
Hey guys, im trying to play this build, im new to poe, and one of my greatest problems to find upgrades.

Is there a way to know if the item im buying from poe.trade is better than the ones im using?

Im afraid to spend currency in a weapon, and when i equip, deals less dmg. (happened before, a lot actually).

the best way is to use path of building. you can copy an item from poe.trade and add it to your build in PoB to see what affect it will have.

this chrome app adds a link to copy an item in poe.trade in the format you need for PoB
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/poe-trade-copy-to-path-of/dfieikfjcjekajhabkpjoffobdlillli?hl=en
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 27, 2018, 2:16:48 PM
"
dro_13 wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
dro_13 wrote:

So you wouldn't says that ll is tankier than life/mom just more damage thanks to pain attenument but the lose of 2 dps item slot amulet and a ring

but you would gain immune to stunt and freeze well idk if i go loreweave or shavronne

i think shavronne is required for ll. i haven't tried ll so i don't know that much about it.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 27, 2018, 2:19:34 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
melex666 wrote:

the best way is to use path of building. you can copy an item from poe.trade and add it to your build in PoB to see what affect it will have.

this chrome app adds a link to copy an item in poe.trade in the format you need for PoB
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/poe-trade-copy-to-path-of/dfieikfjcjekajhabkpjoffobdlillli?hl=en

I will try that! thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info