[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Okay so I started trying to do some yellow tier maps (alch'd of course) and I'm gettin' destroyed, even more against the syndicate.

What should I change or upgrade? Running the MoM version, with arc at the moment due to gear being shit and haven't been able to find new daggers.

Uber Elder on this league is much worse to do than before. I do not know if this is a matter of ES or weakened StatStick. On last league... i made him without any problems. Now - on LL version - I'm dying, I do not know how to ... from "touch"...
Finally, I made something decent
Ok im confused on your leveling guide in POB you show totally diffrent routes at the beginning for level 2 and 3. Which way do you go?

*****NEVERMIND***** I got it thanks.
Last edited by Wrathch1ld on Dec 24, 2018, 6:03:53 PM
Does a smaller AOE from Concentrated Effect allow you to hit targets with more spikes and deal more damage since there are more spikes in the same hitbox?
Last edited by pataphysix on Dec 25, 2018, 1:34:15 AM
Hi, I'm using the LL version of this build. The PoB shows that clarity and discipline are linked to blood magic, but I can't reserve both auras at the same time. Do they both need to be lvl 1?
"
Reeeecola wrote:
Hi, I'm using the LL version of this build. The PoB shows that clarity and discipline are linked to blood magic, but I can't reserve both auras at the same time. Do they both need to be lvl 1?

Discipline doesn't change reservation based on level, so you always want to max it. Clarity you want to level it just high enough to activate low life status, which is below 35% of your max life. I think mine is like level 13. Your blood magic level/quality also affects the level you can use.
i was messing around in pob to see how much damage yoke would give me and it would add an insane 144,000 to my average hit. i noticed that i would get that damage increase just with enemies being shocked. so, i guess that massive damage boost is just from adding the shock ailment? if so, i wish there was a cheaper way to get shock, but yoke is definitely worth 4ex for 144k more damage per hit.
"
Zynkh wrote:
Okay so I started trying to do some yellow tier maps (alch'd of course) and I'm gettin' destroyed, even more against the syndicate.

What should I change or upgrade? Running the MoM version, with arc at the moment due to gear being shit and haven't been able to find new daggers.

Bump
"
Zynkh wrote:
Spoiler
"
Zynkh wrote:

Bump

your next upgrade should be the +1 mine helm with some max life and maybe some res/mana. i would use minefield until you get the helm. even with the helm i love minefield for maps.
those daggers are pretty bad. rare daggers that drop for you will probably be better. the "on kill" affect doesn't work with mines.
i would swap out lightning pen for trap+mine damage for a lot more damage.
a diamond flask will also add a lot of damage. you shouldn't need two life flasks. lavianga's acts like a life flask for MoM.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 26, 2018, 4:22:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info