[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Ebengrad wrote:
So, helmet with "place a additional mine" is better, what I should to do with my 6l carcass? :(

It's better than what? this helmet is a nice dps boost because the "place additional mine" is global, meaning you will drop an additional mine every time you throw mines, regardless if the skill is put in the helmet. Keep your carcass for your 6l gc, get the helmet for an additional mine cast each time fo r a nice dps boost.

"
Qoptery wrote:
If I get a watchers eye with hatred phys to cold %40 conversion can i drop down 2 long winters?

uhm, why do you get those jewels in the first place? if it's for the conversion and you're getting it elswhere, would you assume it's better to drop them for a nice pair of life/aoe/crit multi jewels?
Last edited by anone on Mar 20, 2018, 1:03:49 PM
"
nogenem wrote:
"
Kamelkungen wrote:

A question to you guys playing the build. How do you negate the problem with weapon swap? I see a lot of comments recommending Brightbeak, but if I use that in the weapon swap I need two good shields to be able to play. Is there any other solution to this? Like getting a high spell damage shield and don't give a fuck about spell crit? This is by far my biggest pet peeve so far :(

U just need the grab the Brightbeak, press X, put it in the place of the dagger, press X again e put the dagger in the weapon1 slot... I do this really fast now, after some practice kk'

But to be honest, i'm doing till tier 15 using only Brightbeak without any problem, i only use the dagger in the bosses of tier 14-15... I don't even use my Conc Effect too kk'

Alright, then I just go the Brightbeak Route and swap in a dagger once I reach guardians. Seems reasonable.
Last edited by fx324 on May 19, 2020, 2:28:01 PM
"
fx324 wrote:
ShadowGenisys is someone I've gotten to know better since abyss league and got me hooked on Windz's GC miner.

He recently found a Farrul's Fur and wouldn't shut up about it. The trouble with the armour isn't even a 6 link, it's the 5 blue's and 1 green. After a lot of currency... (don't ask, it's embarrassing how much I spent trying to get the colors), I present to you, the Shadowcat Copypasta build! (Full credit goes to Windz and Shadow, I'm just the pure copypasta man).

Only level 75 as this was my 2nd character (behind a bleed cyclone slayer), but on my way up.

PoB @ Level 90 should give me about 4.5k with MoM. Still playing around with higher damage configurations, but I think this is in a good place for now.

------

I'm still debating between Farrul's Bite for aspect of the cat, or switching out for my additional mine shaper helm and removing the crafted Cold Res 24% suffix on my belt and imbuing an aspect of the cat on it there.

Have to test it out more though, but the 1% crit, 20% blind, and 46% increased against blinded just sound too juicy against the 33% more global additional mine modifier.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Craft aspect of the cat on a piece of gear. The additional mine provides better burst dps. Alternatively, you can ditch explosive expert for born in the shadow for a whooping 76% more damage against blinded enemies where you get a blinding Aura around your character hence, always blinding regardless of crits.
hello guys i am only 23k dps in hideout without any buffs, (18.4k with brightbeak) and got like 2-3 ex for more funds, can anyone recommend me some better gear plz. I can do up to tier 10s but I also die every now n then. Would me buying a 6link carcass be my priority?

Last edited by LolJohn on Mar 21, 2018, 5:50:16 AM
What about Disintegrator staff for this build?
Hey guys,

Im just struggling atm with the boots....

When I change the kaoms with other stuff I have the problem that I always get stunned by bosses or also from rares.

What could I do to improve my build and what could I do with the boots.

Im just trying to 6L my carcass atm ;)

Char: Gandolf_Merlin
"
LolJohn wrote:
hello guys i am only 23k dps in hideout without any buffs, (18.4k with brightbeak) and got like 2-3 ex for more funds, can anyone recommend me some better gear plz. I can do up to tier 10s but I also die every now n then. Would me buying a 6link carcass be my priority?

0. Pick pyromaniac from uber lab
1. Buy shaped helmet and roll +1 mine.
2. Craft yourself proper phys-ele, ele-chaos dagger or buy one
3. 6l carcass
4. Craft phys-ele amulet with crit multi

0-4. Keep your res capped.
Guys, i buy helmet for test with 23 inc dmg from mine, and that work on 6l gc mine carcass(so probably ot was global). But in PoB my setup without that helmet deal 15506 AVG dmg, with - 16k. How it's calculated? (sorry for my language)
"
fx324 wrote:
Have to test it out more though, but the 1% crit, 20% blind, and 46% increased against blinded just sound too juicy against the 33% more global additional mine modifier.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Yes, I have a thought: The math doesn't add up. 33% more is far and away more damage under realistic circumstances.

"
LolJohn wrote:

Yes, you die from time to time because you have neither Pyromaniac (mandatory) nor Born in the Shadows (optional but recommended).
Browsing your items you seem to have a rather big HP pool but wearing Kaom's negates your chance to evade hits so you get hit for (almost) full damage all the time. In a swarm situation like a Breach or an Abyss that is likely fatal.
You might also miss out on Enfeeble unless you realize that it's high level forces you to self-cast it. It may only be lvl5 to be triggered by lvl1 CWDT.
Another reason that you die is that you simply lack the mandatory "oh shit" button that is an instant divine life flask (prefixes Bubbling, Panicked or Seething).

So.. I'd priorize those points over spending your funds. A 6L Carcass would be an upgrade but have no impact on your survivability. You're already using a rare 6L with a good life roll. Also we haven't quite figured out which chest piece is the best, yet.

@lif44: Please divine your Belly :) After burning through so many resources to get the colors, I think it's a shame to miss out on 3% life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info