[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hello guys! Build is super cool! Which boots and belt are BiS, because I see everyone is using different ones?
"
_Nektre_ wrote:
Hello guys! Build is super cool! Which boots and belt are BiS, because I see everyone is using different ones?

Best in slot is bubonics w/ 2 abyss sockets. To make them even better you'd want 10% damage pen enchant on them

These are not cheap but are BiS.
"
trollzilla wrote:
Well i'm now at 5.65m dps ^_^ All i'm missing is a +1 carcass jack, and a 40% gc damage + additional mine helmet.
Current gear:

This is mostly attributed to Yoke of suffering w/ +1 curse. Now there's really no way of knowing how much damage i actually do because of 5% dmg increase for each ailment that yoke provides. It cost me 40ex, but was entirely worth it. If you need any help/advice just let me know.

+1 curse he dont really need this corruption if no currency for it
but it can be used with gloves elemental weakness on hit coruption to)
and amulets with 2 Gain phy as extra elemental modes can be still better
Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Jan 17, 2018, 5:26:15 PM
"
"
trollzilla wrote:
Well i'm now at 5.65m dps ^_^ All i'm missing is a +1 carcass jack, and a 40% gc damage + additional mine helmet.
Current gear:

This is mostly attributed to Yoke of suffering w/ +1 curse. Now there's really no way of knowing how much damage i actually do because of 5% dmg increase for each ailment that yoke provides. It cost me 40ex, but was entirely worth it. If you need any help/advice just let me know.

Amulets with conversion or even double conversion still don't trump a yoke of suffering. Already tested it out. Now my gear is not budget. Plus a conversion ammy can be real expensive.
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
"
trollzilla wrote:
Current gear:

Amulets with conversion or even double conversion still don't trump a yoke of suffering. Already tested it out. Now my gear is not budget. Plus a conversion ammy can be real expensive.

You test it pvp to? normal bosses will be dead no matter)
this shock active offen?
Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Jan 17, 2018, 6:11:42 PM
[/quote]
You test it pvp to? normal bosses will be dead no matter)
this shock active offen?[/quote]

Yoke isn't for paper dps wannabe. It's true dps far outweight dual extra damage mods amulets. All my tests and spa numbers are against shaper. Also please do note, frostbite, elemental weakness and frost bomb ARE NOT elemental penetration and as such are reduced in effectiveness by shaper and co who have like 75% reduce curse effectiveness which is why pure pen is king.

Also yeah, the shock always activates at this level of gearing. Shock % is based on the damage of the hit where in my case over 80% is cold based, so I'm getting close if not 50% multiplier from shocked enemies which is frikin massive and what's why yoke trumps the paper/hideout dps wannabe amulets.

Atm all map bosses are immortal because if I continue attacking they get perma frozen. You know you're boss mode when this happens.
Bubonic boots with one jewel socket better than kaoms boots? Can't afford the two. Jewel one as of yet.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Got it.

With Flask up, I'm at 407k per mine (POB), this doesn't factor in bonuses from Yokes.
With Power charges, Alira and Enemies Shocked selected (they always are).

How come you decided 5B-1G?
POB is telling Empower4 should add more dps than increased crit strikes?

I just made my +1 with 4B-1G-1R can you help me confirm Empower is more dps?
Hey guys I Vaal 6 link carcass (5 blue 1 green) to +1 socketed gems. And I wts this. Can anyone say real price of this item?(can't link this now)
P.s. sry for bad English.
"
Hey guys I Vaal 6 link carcass (5 blue 1 green) to +1 socketed gems. And I wts this. Can anyone say real price of this item?(can't link this now)
P.s. sry for bad English.

Depending on roll I'd say 30 to 40ex. Just like any other useful 6linked corrupted +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info