[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
NINGINEER wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Got it.

With Flask up, I'm at 407k per mine (POB), this doesn't factor in bonuses from Yokes.
With Power charges, Alira and Enemies Shocked selected (they always are).

How come you decided 5B-1G?
POB is telling Empower4 should add more dps than increased crit strikes?

I just made my +1 with 4B-1G-1R can you help me confirm Empower is more dps?

Because I value 45%+ crit chance more than average hit than sub 40% crit. If I had one of these pen/crit chance watchers eye and 120% boot enchant then I would probably go empower 4.
"
Hey guys I Vaal 6 link carcass (5 blue 1 green) to +1 socketed gems. And I wts this. Can anyone say real price of this item?(can't link this now)
P.s. sry for bad English.

60-80+ ex is the most specific answer I can give. (depending on stats too) Congratulations on the corruption.

So I just crafted this helm:

Should I use it as my main links, and if so, what armor should I use? If not, why?

Last edited by ExiledPoe on Jan 18, 2018, 3:47:00 AM
"
NINGINEER wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Got it.

With Flask up, I'm at 407k per mine (POB), this doesn't factor in bonuses from Yokes.
With Power charges, Alira and Enemies Shocked selected (they always are).

How come you decided 5B-1G?
POB is telling Empower4 should add more dps than increased crit strikes?

I just made my +1 with 4B-1G-1R can you help me confirm Empower is more dps?

Empowershow more dps but you loose crit chance
same go with cold penetration

Immortal bosses part two they dont want to go to ground hp drop to 0 and they become immortal to much dps making it slower to kill now?
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
Hey guys I Vaal 6 link carcass (5 blue 1 green) to +1 socketed gems. And I wts this. Can anyone say real price of this item?(can't link this now)

60-80+ ex is the most specific answer I can give. (depending on stats too) Congratulations on the corruption.

Should I use it as my main links, and if so, what armor should I use? If not, why?

do u want to buy? Or not?
"
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"

do u want to buy? Or not?

Not at all. Just trying to give you a ball park estimate.
Can someone tell me what kind of helmet is better for this build? Because we already get 40% conversion Phys to cold with Jewels, so what is better between Place an additional mine, or Glacial cascade damage +25/40%? Also I feel like I could do more damage with some gear upgrade, got around 2 Exalted, can someone check my gear and tell me what should i upgrade first? :8
"
Can someone tell me what kind of helmet is better for this build? Because we already get 40% conversion Phys to cold with Jewels, so what is better between Place an additional mine, or Glacial cascade damage +25/40%? Also I feel like I could do more damage with some gear upgrade, got around 2 Exalted, can someone check my gear and tell me what should i upgrade first? :8

The best possibility is to use a Helmet with 40% conversion enchant and has Place an additional mine mod. This way you can use 2x rare jewels instead of 2x Long Winter (though Long winter is not bad at all, rare jewel will gives higher damage and can have some % life/mana). Place an additional mine is very strong as it gives both better map clear and higher boss damage.

I got this one for 40c I think (now I can only hope for the enchant), so you can surely afford it.

made this last night. not sure how to continue? do i multimod it or slam it?

or sell? its an upgrade from my previous dagger, obviously, but only ~4k, so basically a kill-harder item?

I guess I'm done with this league.
just a question with the unique jews, im currently using 2 long winters for the phy to cold conversion. is it better to switch to a phy to cold watcher's eye and save a jew slot for another flat damage jew?

also what does "GC has an addition burst" actually mean? it is useful?

cheers
Ign: Zanosaur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info