[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Currently at 350k per mine w/o the yoke. If i get a yoke with +1 curse then my dps is gonna jump through the roof. I'll also be working on getting a +1 carcass jack ^_^.

3.85m dps is insane..
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

[...]

and like 4 ex for my helm (I re-rolled it, wanted the enchant).

[...]

All I've been doing is red maps tier 13-15 most of them are self farmed and Guardians T16. I've been doing shaper as of late and heaps of uberlab for enchants (my boots won't get that pen enchant) and enchanted some i86 helm which sold for a crapton (if you get lucky with one of the top builds currently and their enchant, you're bound to make a shitton of currency).

How did you manage to get that enchant ? How many runs ? There is a ton of possibilities for Helm Lab's enchant... +1 Mine and 40% glacial cascade dmg don't even exist on POE trade :/ It's just so rare.

Can you tell us what are the good one for other builds please ? :)

And Can you explain what's the point about the gems on your gloves please ?
Last edited by lamarch on Jan 15, 2018, 4:29:03 AM
"
lamarch wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

[...]

and like 4 ex for my helm (I re-rolled it, wanted the enchant).

[...]

All I've been doing is red maps tier 13-15 most of them are self farmed and Guardians T16. I've been doing shaper as of late and heaps of uberlab for enchants (my boots won't get that pen enchant) and enchanted some i86 helm which sold for a crapton (if you get lucky with one of the top builds currently and their enchant, you're bound to make a shitton of currency).

How did you manage to get that enchant ? How many runs ? There is a ton of possibilities for Helm Lab's enchant... +1 Mine and 40% glacial cascade dmg don't even exist on POE trade :/ It's just so rare.

Can you tell us what are the good one for other builds please ? :)

And Can you explain what's the point about the gems on your gloves please ?

I bought the helm for 4ex early in the league. It had other stats, I rerolled it myself.

Molten strike projectiles, barrage projectiles, GC damage can make a say, 2.5 ex, 2 abyssal socket light poacher jump to 30ex. Obviously choosing what to enchant gives the best result.

I don't like using flamedash due to the poor range, the gems socketed have more attack and CAST speed, I use lightning warp for long range teleport, skipping traps (lab), taking shortcuts like Shaper's healing phase map.

My hotkeys have both whirling blade (main) and lightning warp (situational but good) as I hate gem swapping.
how exactly do you craft a double % of phys as extra dmg dagger? roll alts until you have first cold/fire/lit as extra dmg + maybe a suffix and then regal orb them in hope to get second cold/fire/lit?
Last edited by unleashed666 on Jan 15, 2018, 1:23:12 PM
https://youtu.be/JvFGNEucRbg

Just a quick view how powerful this build is. Uber Atziri one shoot all phases without taking any damage
"
unleashed666 wrote:
how exactly do you craft a double % of phys as extra dmg dagger? roll alts until you have first cold/fire/lit as extra dmg + maybe a suffix and then regal orb them in hope to get second cold/fire/lit?

Correct, when you do the alts make sure the rolls you get are 36 or more. That's tier 1 36-40%.

If the regal doesn't give you another extra damage mod, scour and try again.

mini mf equip(low hp) , in hide out no flask
Thanks for the guide, I've filled out my atlas for the first time using this build!

I did every map below Shaper with a 5 link Carcass Jack and Brightbeak. That level 20 weapon can handle everything up to and including t15's for me, but I decided to create a dagger to help with some boss damage during my Elder hunt.

Extremely fun to play, can definitely recommend this build to anyone.
my build was kb mines but, when leveling, i found really fun GC and decide to keep on it, now i have a doble wand wielding and wanna know if is better change for dagger and shield over the doble wand wielding.

im relative new player since i am just starting to play more often and wanna know what are the pros and cons of a wand over a dagger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/falcolink/characters also wanna know how you paste your items on the forum :D
"
falcolink wrote:
my build was kb mines but, when leveling, i found really fun GC and decide to keep on it, now i have a doble wand wielding and wanna know if is better change for dagger and shield over the doble wand wielding.

im relative new player since i am just starting to play more often and wanna know what are the pros and cons of a wand over a dagger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/falcolink/characters also wanna know how you paste your items on the forum :D

I would go dagger/shield until you get your gear in order. You also want to be quite a high level before making the switch. If you go dual dagger, then go for double conversion daggers. You will lose life/potential resistances. But there is a very obvious damage increase. Take a look at my build, or even shadowgenysis's gear(which is better then mine rn) Im currently at 350k dps per mine. So thats close to 4m dps atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info