[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

"
Thukker wrote:
I've put my own run into the build on HSC and it's going extremely well.

I'm up to 511k cone + 250k arrow per trapnel, 300k+150k vs. shaper with the amount of penetration I'm pushing. This is pretty far from budget however, as you can see from the pastebin. Rings/quiver/belt/gloves/6l tinker are all pretty expensive, not to mention having a resist balanced wise oak - all told I've probably ~20ex into the character. By the time I'm 95 I'll be hitting 700k cone damage no problem with 5.5k hp.

One comment after studying this build: Out of this 511k cone damage, 140k damage is due to 2 flasks (diamond and wise oak), as if they were active all the time...

Additionally, if you start fight with boss, I wouldn't counT power and frenzy charges and this further reduces the damage value to .. .293k

It's so easy to make numbers look big...

Once I figure out how to record games, i'll post post a video with map clearing from my varation. Even thouh my damage output is only 229k (on comparable basis to 293k above), due to far better survivability (I'm nowhere near squishy as in the video) I usually have around +50% faster clearing speed.

Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Sep 30, 2017, 12:16:30 PM
what do you say about Ice Shot with 2x Omen of the Winds,instead of SS ?
Hello, I've got a question, how you get 12 traps?
Would a drillneck be any good with this build? since shrapnel shot has a 100% chance to pierce, wouldn't that mean i'd be doing 50% more damage with each trap everything single time? Also how would a +1 arrow quiver work with the traps? would each trap fire an additional arrow?
@TheGunSlingerPOE

Drillneck is only 50% increased damage, so you'd not be being 50% "more" damage; it just adds to your total %increased damage. It's easy to overstate how much it adds.

The Signal Fire, on the other hand, not only adds %fire damage based on your physical damage, it also converts your physical damage into fire, which will cause it to 1) benefit from both %increased phys nodes AND %increased elemental nodes 2) give your EDWAS more scaling, too.
Noob question. Why are you using Herald of Ice and not using Herald of Thunder instead. Shrapnel is lightning dmg and blast rain is fire. Why do you need exactly Herald of Ice? TY
such an intelligent builder, but you did not notice that in your build you can throw only 11 traps, so there were 12 traps, you need a third jewel: cheap construction... noob
"
such an intelligent builder, but you did not notice that in your build you can throw only 11 traps, so there were 12 traps, you need a third jewel: cheap construction... noob

Saboutour node in passive skill tree gives you extra trap

Guys, I just had a glimpse of genius:) I've just figured out how to use one extra socket in gear I had and i've discovered EASY MODE TO KILL BOSSES:)))

You play any map normally and only for bosses you use... VAAL SUMMON SKELETONS. Its gives you... up to 36!!! minions and you have plenty of time to kill boss without him noticing you:)))
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Oct 6, 2017, 10:46:45 AM
"
"

Saboutour node in passive skill tree gives you extra trap

Guys, I just had a glimpse of genius:) I've just figured out how to use one extra socket in gear I had and i've discovered EASY MODE TO KILL BOSSES:)))

You play any map normally and only for bosses you use... VAAL SUMMON SKELETONS. Its gives you... up to 36!!! minions and you have plenty of time to kill boss without him noticing you:)))

I have this node, the passive tree only gives 11 traps, it was a whole problem, but I finaly find belt for an additional trap(not cheap
) =((

if want look on my traper build
Last edited by Erase_All_Drives on Oct 6, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
Has there been any update to this build for higher lvl items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info